An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

Never claimed to.

It was never a secret lol

Nothing wrong with wearing emotions on sleeves, but OP has been living in a fantasy world for a long time now. It isn't unique to this round. It seems like whenever you are put on the defensive it is some act of unprecedented aggression that must be responded to with this kind of garbage on OWF and elsewhere. Get over yourselves. Not every war involves a vast (insert attacking alliance) conspiracy against you. 

Let's set the record straight. Neither Citadel nor TPC needed each other to take you on. If we were hell bent on curbstomping you knowing your history of flipping out over your wars I promise you we would have finished the job then and there to keep you from pulling the crap you are right now. After last round ended, we didn't have any grudges held. I don't even remember fighting you last round, so I have no idea why you would think we entered that first war with some ax to grind. 

It was you that was completely unprepared for war when you should have been and it was you who balled up in a corner and didn't coordinate when we brought war to your door. 

Now I know you are too caught up in your own little world to process all of that but hear me now:

TE's history is nothing but a tablet of crimes, follies, and misfortunes. What goes around inevitably comes around. When TPC and others have made mistakes, we've paid for them. That won't change. You crossed the line this round. I don't know when and I don't know who or how, but you will pay dearly for your utter contempt for the TE rules of war.

KJ you seem to think we are the only ones in all of TE that think your attack was wrong, unwarranted and a curb stomp. Go ahead ask around, I can wait. Save your lawyer dribble for the courtroom because you did exactly what I said you did. You teamed with Citadel because they had nukes and spies, they were the sharp point of the spear, you guys reaped the benefits.

While your quoting the past also bring up that OP has a history of setting things right. And this OWF dribble as you call has paid dividends and has a purpose.

As to your " utter contempt of TE rules of war" comment please elaborate because the only thing I have utter contempt for is yourself, E, and Chesstyrant we don't even hate TPC but as its gov we have a history and you guys are two faced, backstabbers. You think this is bad the round isnt over yet King I promised you a long round, I promised you'd pay. Edited by paul711

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A peace agreement has been reached. 

War between OP  and Citadel ends at 21/22 update, when original wars expire. 

In spite of the distraction this war meant for our plans, it was a fun war. 

*Edit: Paul beat me to post about the peace agreement for a few seconds  :P

Edited by Eltransitorio

Hello KJ!

What line did OP cross?

Please be specific.

Thanks!!!  :)

Imagine that another accusation without any follow up or proof.

Ok, I'll bite. I think by any objective standard your ridiculous and uncalled for curbstomp here was obvious enough. Apparently not. 

Ok, I'll bite. I think by any objective standard your ridiculous and uncalled for curbstomp here was obvious enough. Apparently not. 

Lol. So us getting even one on one, something TPC shied away from, is a curbstomp equal to what you guys did to us. OP has a history of interfering in curbstomps, TPC's since you have led them is one of subterfuge and tyrning a blind eye, the time everyone tried to curbstomp comes to mind. We FOUGHT CITADEL ONE ON ONE, I will give them props for not crying about it, you hid behind them so you didn't have to hurt your building. Tell me the last good war TPC declared, aside from your last one against WD which you lost. As far as uncalled for wars, surely you jest. We will even the score and just to reiterate, we hold no ill will against TPC members only their gov, but we will hit you, God forgives OP does not. Edited by paul711