Not this thread. Take the nonsense somewhere else, we're trying to enjoy a war.  :smug:  

You are right, first good one you've had in rounds. I am merely responding to a question asked as to why you didn't fight SUN then Ferrie (living up to his name) tried to be funny. I do stand by my original response as TPC, Kong, and SUN are butt buddies. You don't like it prove me wrong.

NS has a strict no-cheating rule and I'd consider this spy slot filling. Get the fuck out of our war, please.

Are you volunteering personally or Citadel as whole?

Awwww, c'mon paul. I speak for myself at all times. You can get some any time you'd like. You left yourself open for a pun, and I took advantage. You like to troll other threads looking for a spot to insert how wronged you've been this round. Butt-buddies? We all know that comment makes you feel better, but the truth is it continues to prove my point. It's a game, buddy. Let it go. At no time did I ever join this conversation with the hopes of hijacking this thread....and I apologize to TPC, and NS/WAPA for the attention its gotten. 

Paul, I don't lead Citadel. I'm merely a soldier. I do however have a general understanding that we're eventually going to tango this round. Not because its a fun rivalry that needs to happen; but because you, a leader of OP, can't let go of a war that happened over a month ago, and will continue to push until you get your way. To me, this is a game. I enjoy pushing your buttons as much as you enjoy pushing everyone else's. Lighten up, and start enjoying it again. I remember when this was fun to you. I'm sure somewhere deep down, you do too. 

Salute!

o/

It's been fun - NS definitely knows their stuff. A couple of coordinated off-update blitzes, and suddenly I was down 1100 infra on day 3.