Farkistan Reorganization Underway

Radio silence is broken only for erections and notifications, usually not for coups.

you think radio silence means jack in the middle of a civil war? cute.

fyi: there's nobody to enforce RS at the moment. idsfa basically removed mod access to the forum profiles from every tier but himself while we sort this mess out. he didn't want another forum deletion on his hands.

Edited by bmckenna

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

farkPOcopy_zps9a2b977a.jpg

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the dissolution of the TotalFark council and the coming of a new age for Farkistan.

Farkistan has long had a cancer that has eaten away at our ability to nimbly navigate the political waters of the game; not only through inaction but through incompetence and a complete lack of trustworthiness. The unethical body of career "politicians" that have maintained a vice-like grip on our elections for the past two years have contributed next to nothing towards advancing the alliance but are quick to accept the credit for the work of others. That alone would be tolerable if not for the fact that petty personal vendettas and lack of self-control has time and time again lead to disruption of certain FA efforts and leaks of important information.

Regardless of any of their claims to power, I, with the full support of the Farkistan voters, am now wielding supreme executive authority. Our duly-elected Squirrel, 905, supports these changes and has joined me as my second-in-command. Together we will be crafting a new charter and have it ratified very soon. In addition, I will be re-evaluating all appointed positions and making changes as needed to streamline the alliance to best serve the people.

We appreciate the support of all our current and soon-to-be treaty partners during this transitional period.

Thank you.

GrumpyCatGOOD.jpg

This image sums up my opinion on the matter

As per discussion by NPL's high government, the Nuclear Proliferation League recognizes Cable77 and 905 as the leaders of Farkistan. 

Fark has helped NPL in several instances over the past two years; as such, should the true leaders of Fark need our help, we stand ready.

Whoa there boss man. Nobody asked us member folk whether it is even NPL's place to meddle here. Please respond to the point of order raised in the Internal Affairs board. We the NPL members call a charter breach by you announcing this!