Logged into friends nation: won't let me register

tide

Hello again, CN.

I logged into my friend's nation well over a month ago, just to see how the game was coming along and to check out the world statistics. I came back today and tried to create my own nation and got this error:

Multiple nations controlled by the same player is not allowed and it appears that you already have an account with Cyber Nations. If you do not remember your user name or password you can have it sent to you.

I read the FAQ, and this stuck out to me:

If you have ever even ONCE logged in to the same computer as another nation, YOUR NATIONS MAY NEVER INTERACT (aid, trade, and war against each other or together against other nations). Your cheat flag is deserved and if you continue your nation will be deleted.

Does this mean that someone can fix something so that I can create my own nation, as long as I never log back into my friend's nation again and never interact with it in any way?

Edited by tide

It could be possible for them to allow you to create a nation, but you'll never be allowed to interact with the nation you logged into. Moderation can check logs to see how often you visit this nation and can view a few other unmentionable aspects to tell whether you are attempting to control multies or not.

Once again, it really depends on those logs.

so my brother has been wanting a nation for probably 6 months now. So, as long as we dont aid, fight in same war, trade, message, anything we will be ok? I dont want to take any risks, but he has friends in GOONS, and I am in ODN, so def. no interest in each other's nations.

so my brother has been wanting a nation for probably 6 months now. So, as long as we dont aid, fight in same war, trade, message, anything we will be ok? I dont want to take any risks, but he has friends in GOONS, and I am in ODN, so def. no interest in each other's nations.

1 nation per IP - Period.

Thank you very much for hijacking my thread, sir.

Back on topic, I'd rather not run the risk of creating a nation without permission and chance having both mine and my friend's nation deleted. Can any official allow me to create a nation?

Edited by tide

This isn't the right forum for Moderation requests, and because you've filed it in the wrong forum you also haven't read the rules to file the report correctly.

What I can tell you right now is that the static IP you're posting from on this forum is already in use by an existing nation, and that no, we will not grant you special permission to share a network--there are no exceptions to the rules.