Final BFF Announcement, DoE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's watch NSO lose 90 percent of their government in the midst of a crisis and see how well you survive. I'll give you a hint: You won't. 

"Every country alliance has the government it deserves." 

You're the one who caused the whole fiasco and since you're back in the government of the same alliance you helped to destroy, I have to say that BFF really deserve what happened to them, instead of changing their name they should have changed their leaders, would be a much more effective measure.

You're the one who caused the whole fiasco and since you're back in the government of the same alliance you helped to destroy, I have to say that BFF really deserve what happened to them, instead of changing their name they should have changed their leaders, would be a much more effective measure.

He wasn't government of BFF. Just a new member of LPH.

Please, continue to pretend like you have a brain cell. Those who killed the alliance reside in a specific re-branded alliance.

At this again are we? Shit happened, Deebo, and sorry you're still sour. No point in rehashing old wounds, so why keep doing it? It only shows a depth of maturity (or lack thereof) to throw rocks at others. Especially since on numerous occasions these certain "specific re-branded" members have made attempts to make amends.

Please stop dragging others through the dirt because you can't move on...

What exactly did I do to cause it? You realize I wasn't in government when BFF blew up, right? 

At this again are we? Shit happened, Deebo, and sorry you're still sour. No point in rehashing old wounds, so why keep doing it? It only shows a depth of maturity (or lack thereof) to throw rocks at others. Especially since on numerous occasions these certain "specific re-branded" members have made attempts to make amends.

Just making the point clear to those who didn't know. In case you didn't notice, I was the one who tried to rebuild it back up after you and everyone else packed bags. I was the one who asked everyone to put their differences aside and try to make this project of the past 5 years work. But no, I'm the bad guy here. Carry on.

You and your friends took your balls and went home. You immediately signed with TORN before the war started. You're now trying to discredit Deebo for attempting to fix the bullshit you caused.

You and your friends took your balls and went home. You immediately signed with TORN before the war started. You're now trying to discredit Deebo for attempting to fix the bullshit you caused.

Bro they didn't run.

[13:36] <@johnap88[BFF|DoD]> like hell i am running
[13:36] <@johnap88[BFF|DoD]> i rather deal with reform instead

Like hell he's running. 

I really didn't want this DoE to go down the FEAR vs. BFF path, and I'm honestly a little bit sad that D34th has that ability. Someday we'll all learn to ignore him. 

Charter reform. and we was discussing election and i said i wasnt gonna run. at one point i had discussed running because Interior Department was badly neglected and no one elected wanted to focus on it and it annoyed me nothing was getting done. amazing you cherry pick logs and fit peaces of it any where to push a bigger lie.

Lets see, Chax was trium (Gov) when Chaxgate happened. So yes he was govwhen he caused chaxgate which the result was BFF imploding. No one wanted no part of the BS and drama so that we in FEAR and Wolfpack left. especially when you had the judge pretty much already in your pocket (he was in europa with you in gov as judge, gov in bff as judge and look he a gov again with you but as trium). we knew their was no such thing as a fair trial as evidence against you was somehow weak against the idea that "someone said they went onto your facebook and stated you told the truth HOWEVER, they for some reason didnt have to show a screenshot. yet we provided ours which proved that the screens Vibi had was truth and yours was edited. here is ours again with screenshare on skype. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bv2synkmkvaizh/ChaxFiltered.bmp.

Chax had left the alliance peacefully, when I was asking everyone to stop acting like children. I'm not getting into conspiracies.

I really have the ability to bring to the surface the trash you pretend that doesn't exist and try to hide under the carpet.

Go for it. 

Wait, you weren't?

This is what I get for trying to know shit about other peoples' drama.

No, I wasn't. See below. 

Charter reform. and we was discussing election and i said i wasnt gonna run. at one point i had discussed running because Interior Department was badly neglected and no one elected wanted to focus on it and it annoyed me nothing was getting done. amazing you cherry pick logs and fit peaces of it any where to push a bigger lie.

Lets see, Chax was trium (Gov) when Chaxgate happened. So yes he was govwhen he caused chaxgate which the result was BFF imploding. No one wanted no part of the BS and drama so that we in FEAR and Wolfpack left. especially when you had the judge pretty much already in your pocket (he was in europa with you in gov as judge, gov in bff as judge and look he a gov again with you but as trium). we knew their was no such thing as a fair trial as evidence against you was somehow weak against the idea that "someone said they went onto your facebook and stated you told the truth HOWEVER, they for some reason didnt have to show a screenshot. yet we provided ours which proved that the screens Vibi had was truth and yours was edited. here is ours again with screenshare on skype.

You hated Kaskus so much didnt you? is that why you lied to people and wanted to throw NEW under the bus because they aided Kaskus? i do find it ironic you wanted to pull an aid operation similar.  

Yea you are childish.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't post screenshots of my Facebook and my IP address in public there bud. 

I've sent Don my screenshot, talk to him if you'd like to see the real one. Obviously you didn't care for reality. You and a few others had me "on trial and out of gov" during Chaxgate, ergo I wasn't gov. Keep trying darling, you're looking like a fool. 

BFF's implosion was caused by your wild goose chase, John. You removed me from gov and then you and yours left BFF, causing a rapid destabilization. The power vacuum is what ruined the alliance, not my public hanging. 

You admit that you left before the trial could run its course. BFF's charter provided for a fair trial not simply decided by the Ombudsman, but you left as you saw your plans falling apart. You personally had decided my guilt before I even got online for the day, as logs can substantiate. 

Your inability to separate IC and OOC here and elsewhere proves your mental immaturity and gross disregard for people who help you out along the way. FEAR has some excellent members, some of whom have posted in this thread. You are not among them. You are a child with anger management issues in a man's shoes, and it isn't fitting for you. FEAR will succeed when you are no longer in government. 

For those still wondering about that day:

Logs made their way to BFF gov claiming that I had lied or something along those lines. I got online to have my trial already public and on the OWF, with things like "Oh, we're gonna have a trial, you'd better have a damn good lawyer" and "I've already made up my mind" being spouted by the imbecile I've quoted above. When I repeatedly attempted to prove my point, it fell upon deaf ears. I was removed from government pending the trial. At that point, FEAR and co. decided to split off to found their alliance once more, taking with them the majority of our government. By the time I was reinstated, the damage was done and BFF had imploded. Deebo made a valiant effort to save the alliance, and admittedly TheDon125 stayed on to help for a little bit. I have the utmost respect for him after that. John, however, fled to FEAR and continued making OOC attacks on IRC and via forums about my RL mental health status among other things. 

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

Fixed. also your reply still has the old pics.

and time and time again we have to mention yet again, you was unbanned for the trial. i never told anyone to ban you either.

I wasn't unbanned until late that evening. I don't know why you don't understand that. 

Edit: Anyway, can we please not make this thread about BFF/FEAR/Chaxgate and keep it about the alliance declaring existence here? 

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

Edit: Anyway, can we please not make this thread about BFF/FEAR/Chaxgate and keep it about the alliance declaring existence here? 

Sure.

Even though our treaty announcements was trolled by Parandiac and Bern and also the reason why me and Ovi came out was of course Deebo making the comment "Those who killed the alliance reside in a specific re-branded alliance." So now I find ourselves even. But yes, good luck and may the new look bring peace and fun and new adventures.

FEAR sure did burn a lot of bridges for such a poor short term gain. In spite of a lot of misconstrued ideas about BFF's breakup I believe LPH has a lot of potential for good. I'm willing and eager to see what they can do with it in the coming months.

Edited by Emperor Marx

I really didn't want this DoE to go down the FEAR vs. BFF path, and I'm honestly a little bit sad that D34th has that ability. Someday we'll all learn to ignore him. 

Don't ignore him, he's here to tell us about all of the problems only he knows about. We need to listen.