Final BFF Announcement, DoE

You have difficulties, AA explodes from within, said AA is "disbanded," you form another alliance. Yea, it's pretty similar. And at the very least, the two situations have a common denominator. 

Oooo, good one.

Erm, I left UCN and it imploded about two days later. I was "on trial" at BFF when it imploded. This incarnation of BFF continued limping along, so we're rebranding to stir up activity and hopefully bring it back to some glory. So no, it's not similar. I see you're no closer to grasping simple concepts than you were a few years back. That's unfortunate. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, I left UCN and it imploded about two days later. I was "on trial" at BFF when it imploded. This incarnation of BFF continued limping along, so we're rebranding to stir up activity and hopefully bring it back to some glory. So no, it's not similar. I see you're no closer to grasping simple concepts than you were a few years back. That's unfortunate. 

Let's not kid ourselves, it is similar. The similar bit is that you like rebranding/relaunching new alliances from the ashes of old ones. Nothing wrong with that, it's how you do it that counts... and how you treat those that disagree with you.

Now I haven't seen any sign that you've made the same mistake as before, because no-one from BFF appears to be kicking off that you don't represent them, so it only seems fair to give you the benefit of the doubt that you've done it right this time, however they are strong similarities between this and before and making out otherwise is silly and unbecoming of you.

Let's not kid ourselves, it is similar. The similar bit is that you like rebranding/relaunching new alliances from the ashes of old ones. Nothing wrong with that, it's how you do it that counts... and how you treat those that disagree with you.
Now I haven't seen any sign that you've made the same mistake as before, because no-one from BFF appears to be kicking off that you don't represent them, so it only seems fair to give you the benefit of the doubt that you've done it right this time, however they are strong similarities between this and before and making out otherwise is silly and unbecoming of you.

On the other hand, you are in UPN lecturing someone on the proper way to do something.

Europa wasn't meant to be a rebrand of UCN. It was a completely new alliance. LPH is different and has been in the works for several months after all else has failed. 

You have to admit, that will probably be the funniest "you guys suck" post that is made ITT.

---

I'll wish you guys luck because breaking bad alliance.

You set the bar so low, friend. Are we all really that bad of a global community these days? 

Don't spend too long dreaming up your witty retorts...

Meanwhile, you've constructed comparisons of basic situations to say that a certain situation happened. Saying Europa was. a rebrand of UCN would be just as accurate as me claiming MI6 is a rebrand of GATO.

If either of us is dreaming, it is you.

Good luck with this, was wondering when a Breaking Bad alliance would show up. Just happy it's in the hands of competent folk.

Edited by Anger