Imperial Decree - Appointment of the Seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Brehon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, each Emperor chooses their successor, rather than BloodFury choosing each Emperor's successor.

Perhaps you should change it so that it is in place so that I can choose your successor.

Sorry to disappoint you there, BloodFury. I'm not sure how I'll live now, knowing you wouldn't have picked me.

The best course of action is clearly to follow this man's advice. 

|

|

V

Well this coronation obviously cannot continue without BloodFury's approval, so abdication is your only option :D

bcortell did a great job on his front, that is without question & is not what my comment was about. That does not change the fact he still followed where the leash lead him (and I am not the leash). You can all not like it, you can all deny it, the fact doesn't change. Seeing those supporting good ole bc, tells me EVERYTHING I needed to know :)

As for your silly claim ofhe heeled for his masters & did what they wanted of him.

You can all keep playing the little game as if that isn't true /shrugs.

lol, I thought you were you're better than this rambling Brehon.... you aren't even making sense now. 

Again, congrats Farrin.