Imperial Decree - Appointment of the Seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Brehon

Didn't read the thread.  

Hopefully you can run a war better than Brehon. Or, I guess, depending on what side I'm on next war (right, Brehon?) maybe not.

Stop acting like a big shot bc, you will go where the leash pulls you.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which leash is that, exactly? Dude's one of the few guys that stood up and made things work.

My experience with bcortell is thankfully less extensive than Crymson's, but I can vouch for what he said based on my own observations. Just because he wouldn't heel for you doesn't mean he's doing so for someone else.

Also, congratulations to the NPO on whatever this new reign accomplishes and all that. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss....

Edited by Vorenus

I keep checking this thread for fireworks but it's sadly lacking. Since when did the Orders become so well liked? 

NSO and NPO, anyways.

It's not affection, it's fear. No-one dares cross NPO now that they're allied to ODN.

:v:

bcortell did a great job on his front, that is without question & is not what my comment was about. That does not change the fact he still followed where the leash lead him (and I am not the leash). You can all not like it, you can all deny it, the fact doesn't change. Seeing those supporting good ole bc, tells me EVERYTHING I needed to know :)

As for your silly claim of

Just because he wouldn't heel for you doesn't mean he's doing so for someone else.

he heeled for his masters & did what they wanted of him.

You can all keep playing the little game as if that isn't true /shrugs.

bcortell did a great job on his front, that is without question & is not what my comment was about. That does not change the fact he still followed where the leash lead him (and I am not the leash). You can all not like it, you can all deny it, the fact doesn't change. Seeing those supporting good ole bc, tells me EVERYTHING I needed to know :)

As for your silly claim ofhe heeled for his masters & did what they wanted of him.

Yep, cause when TOP and Argent agree with each other that your wrong, its pretty clearly proof that you are secretly right.

Now I'm actually curious, who is bcortell's master? is it me? That would be so freaking cool

But seriously though, I don't get it. If your values are such that working tirelessly to win a war you are in while taking the interests of those you are fighting alongside into account is the same as being led around on a leash, it would be difficult not to draw conclusions about what screwed up the war from just that.

It's not affection, it's fear. No-one dares cross NPO now that they're allied to ODN.

:v:

I can honestly say I've had no thoughts of attacking NPO since they treatied you guys, so this logic is sound :D

As for your silly claim ofhe heeled for his masters & did what they wanted of him.

Perhaps you wouldn't have had to clarify your comments if your initial wording were less abrasive. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, since responding to an honest (if admittedly pointed) criticism with a condescending, derogatory personal attack certainly doesn't make you look like a "big shot," either.

Congratulations to Farrin on his promotion. Enjoy your retirement, Brehon. Taking a step back for a while may prove beneficial in several ways. It did for me, at least.

I'd say whenever Argent says something's wrong, it's usually right...

Hey holton.

Not sure whether to be offended so I'm reserving judgement, but who are these masters? Are you talking about their former allies Ai, us, AZTEC, maybe sengoku's Emperor, or are you indicating that something more nefarious occurred?

In either case congratulations to farrin, I forgot to say that earlier.

Edited by iamthey

I have to say that I enjoyed being led by Brehon, after all I had the privilege to be one of his first contacts in Pacifica several years ago and I was sure that he would make an impact, which he did. A most interesting, enjoyable and fruitful era o/

I am sure that Farrin will be as successful in a changing world o/

Which leash is that, exactly? Dude's one of the few guys that stood up and made things work.

No question about it. bcortell went to tremendous lengths to exceed any reasonable, and sometimes unreasonable expectation. I can attest to that. I personally requested something unreasonable and bcortell came through without hesitation. Any leader opposite bcortell is in real danger of losing.