Imperial Decree - Appointment of the Seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Brehon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is truly sad to see. Brehon, you were an excellent Emperor and one of the best Pacifica has seen in many years. You have been nothing but a steadfast and honorable ally to us and it's been an absolute pleasure being allied to NPO for the past few years now. I wish nothing but the best in your retirement.

Congratulations to Farrin on becoming NPO's 7th Emperor! You have quite the shoes to fill in, but you will do Pacifica well. I'm looking forward to working with you. :)

PS: Please, Brehon, don't move in next door to Rush! Our retirement communities are already loud enough. :(

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

Sorry to disappoint you there, BloodFury. I'm not sure how I'll live now, knowing you wouldn't have picked me.

Well this coronation obviously cannot continue without BloodFury's approval, so abdication is your only option :D

The New Pacific Order rose so steadily and mightily with Brehon at the helm.  Perhaps this rise from the ashes made this game so much more fun for me.  I myself, present during Cortath was just a newbie in this game.  I barely remember Cortath stepping down, and then Mary stepping down.  I mostly remember Brehon's reign.  A large chunk of my time was Brehon dominated.  Throughout his stay i sort of became close with the guy, speaking with him frequently on IRC or skype.  Brehon is the type of father you would want to have if youre growing up, he'd set you straight if you messed up.  He is also the type of friend you would want to have, because he would back you up no matter the circumstances.  He had a very large amount of patience.  I also learned that towards the end, Brehon's personal life had started to get in the way, which i figure is why he has stepped down.  The only thing i ever disliked was his love to promote his brother LV to positions he should not have been in, but family comes first and no one is perfect.

When speaking about DH, particularly Umbrella he was neurotic, which led me to believe that the man is tapped, like off the deep end insane.  This made the NPO so formidable.  Brehon was always playing chess while the rest of us were playing checkers.  Now i fear for the NPO.  I fear that Farrin is inept.  Thank goodness AmRadio is in AI, because if DH had her, Farrin would stand no chance.  Farrin is so easily flustered, he used his power aka admin powers when he couldn't win an argument or you made him look stupid.  Level headed is not a word i would use to describe the guy, although he is a very nice guy.  I always wondered why he was IO of FA, i never saw him do anything other than ride everyone else's coattails and bitch everytime Texas lost.

There is one spark of hope for Farrin, that is Red.  A wonderful wonderful lady she is, and she will keep that NPO ship sailing, even when Farrin steps down in the next 6 months.  Her hard work, and sheer redneck tenacity will plug all the holes in Farrins dyke, hopefully.

Hail Emporer Farrin!!

Sincerely yours,

Nightmare448

The People's Champion of the NPO

and Way too Nazi for MK

(disclaimer: i'm not a nazi)

The New Pacific Order rose so steadily and mightily with Brehon at the helm.  Perhaps this rise from the ashes made this game so much more fun for me.  I myself, present during Cortath was just a newbie in this game.  I barely remember Cortath stepping down, and then Mary stepping down.  I mostly remember Brehon's reign.  A large chunk of my time was Brehon dominated.  Throughout his stay i sort of became close with the guy, speaking with him frequently on IRC or skype.  Brehon is the type of father you would want to have if youre growing up, he'd set you straight if you messed up.  He is also the type of friend you would want to have, because he would back you up no matter the circumstances.  He had a very large amount of patience.  I also learned that towards the end, Brehon's personal life had started to get in the way, which i figure is why he has stepped down.  The only thing i ever disliked was his love to promote his brother LV to positions he should not have been in, but family comes first and no one is perfect.

When speaking about DH, particularly Umbrella he was neurotic, which led me to believe that the man is tapped, like off the deep end insane.  This made the NPO so formidable.  Brehon was always playing chess while the rest of us were playing checkers.  Now i fear for the NPO.  I fear that Farrin is inept.  Thank goodness AmRadio is in AI, because if DH had her, Farrin would stand no chance.  Farrin is so easily flustered, he used his power aka admin powers when he couldn't win an argument or you made him look stupid.  Level headed is not a word i would use to describe the guy, although he is a very nice guy.  I always wondered why he was IO of FA, i never saw him do anything other than ride everyone else's coattails and bitch everytime Texas lost.

There is one spark of hope for Farrin, that is Red.  A wonderful wonderful lady she is, and she will keep that NPO ship sailing, even when Farrin steps down in the next 6 months.  Her hard work, and sheer redneck tenacity will plug all the holes in Farrins dyke, hopefully.

wj9Eqnxmgmlvdl81Ibb1EgXco1_500_zpsad3838
Hail Emporer Farrin!!

Sincerely yours,

Nightmare448
The People's Champion of the NPO
and Way too Nazi for MK

(disclaimer: i'm not a nazi)

This is a piece of art.

Good luck Farrin, you have some big shoes to fill.

Brehon, You helped change my opinion of NPO and most people that have known me for any length of time will tell you that is quite an accomplishment. I hope you enjoy your retirement as much as I am enjoying mine. 

Brehon, stretch your legs and enjoy your retirement, you've certainly earned it!  Farrin, you have some big shoes to fill, but if your first post in this thread is any indication, it would appear that you know that already.  :)

Emperor of the New Pacific Order is a main-stage job, and always has been.  The fact that Brehon's last act as Emperor was to introduce you tells me that you are cut out for the job, and that the future of The Order has been placed in able hands.

Best of luck to you and your alliance.  o/