PeaceBeWithYou

B-)

IT was clear the HAND behind "The Misfits" was the one from no other  but DALEKS's  hideous foe ...  THE DOCTOR'...! :o

Ahhh...!    He(WHO) wasn't suppose to be around YET...!   :P

Seriously...     Great demonstration of War savvy from all of them...   

Well, still we have another 24 hours before we go to the nearest "recharging" station on our way back to SKARO planet... ! :rolleyes:

Thanks to Kaboom, and all the Misfits personnel for showing such a disciplined war ethics...!

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

IT was clear the HAND behind "The Misfits" was the one from no other  but DALEKS's  hideous foe ...  THE DOCTOR'...! :o

Ahhh...!    He(WHO) wasn't suppose to be around YET...!   :P

Seriously...     Great demonstration of War savvy from all of them...   

Well, still we have another 24 hours before we go to the nearest "recharging" station on our way back to SKARO planet... ! :rolleyes:

Thanks to Kaboom, and all the Misfits personnel for showing such a disciplined war ethics...!

The Dr is always on hand :P.... I have some excess power stations?( that is not an invite to rule my land) got my eyes on you daleks ;) haha

The Misfit warmachine simply came to the party.... I was also astonished with how quick things went! Thanks for the quick scuffle Daleks!

The little blue box waits.... And....waits......

B-)

"Daleks Learn from their enemies ..."  wikipedia.

So, now we are more knowledgeable on this kind of Life Form... (hopefully! :D  )