The Men With The Golden Guns

Seriously? I've been around to watch alliances you have been members of government of collapse because of your inability to do anything right and your "holier than thou" complex. I will still be here to watch you leave this one and form another alliance. You can't stand not being a leader. I honestly feel bad for MI6 having a parasite in their government. It otherwise would have a grand future.

this alliance is made up of a majority who can look after them selves... there are many in MI6 who i can vouch for as excellent. i dont know about you guys, but to come against us in a war would not be pretty

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? I've been around to watch alliances you have been members of government of collapse because of your inability to do anything right and your "holier than thou" complex. I will still be here to watch you leave this one and form another alliance. You can't stand not being a leader. I honestly feel bad for MI6 having a parasite in their government. It otherwise would have a grand future.

Some people change. And some people, like you and Arrnea, continue to cling to the past.

It sounds like a James Bond themed version of Vox Populi, but since there are people that I like or used to like, I wish the best for your alliance, even if you started with the wrong foot choosing HB as protector ally. 

Edited by D34th

It sounds like a James Bond themed version of Vox Populi, but since there are people that I like or used to like, I wish the best for your alliance, even if you started with the wrong foot choosing HB as protector. 

Learn the Difference between a Protector and an Ally, I know English is not your first language but still, you can read.

Some people change. And some people, like you and Arrnea, continue to cling to the past.

Hey, I'm not clinging to the past. You must be since you brought it up.

Also, why you still hiding in peace mode, Elrich? Scared of something or somebody? Do tell!

It sounds like a James Bond themed version of Vox Populi, but since there are people that I like or used to like, I wish the best for your alliance, you started with the right foot choosing HB as protector ally. 

^

fixed it for ya

Hey, I'm not clinging to the past. You must be since you brought it up.

Also, why you still hiding in peace mode, Elrich? Scared of something or somebody? Do tell!

He's got a rogue that's about to be rofl-stomped.  You're barking up the wrong tree Berniepoo

He's got a rogue that's about to be rofl-stomped.  You're barking up the wrong tree Berniepoo

Man, that guy deserves a medal or two and my jealously. I enjoy barking up wrong trees, you should know me by now.

It thrills me.

So, what you are saying is he can't fight his own fights?

Actually, more like it's best to take of what's important before the inevitable lolrogue. Let's get the alliance up and running first, then deal with tools.

So, what you are saying is he can't fight his own fights?

No, we just stand by our brothers (and occasional sister) far better than his previous alliance was wiling to do.  Plus, apparently some of our boys didn't get their thirst quench this past war.

Edited by MitchellBade

No, we just stand by our brothers (and occasional sister) far better than his previous alliance was wiling to do.  Plus, apparently some of our boys didn't get their thirst quench this past war.

You mean, the alliance he was supposed to be in charge of wouldn't help him with a rogue? I think that more reflects his character of being unable to motivate his followers than one of people wanting to help him.

I would wish you the best, but its pretty easy to read the NPO attacks in your DOE. Is that the path you want to take?

Brehon you know I am quite fond of you from our previous dealings. 

To attribute the OP to Pacifica would be misguided.