The Men With The Golden Guns

And then a treaty with HB, what empty words.

MI6 terms must be something stupid.

I'm not sure if this was a shot at us or at HB. HB is a fantastic group of allies - none of my concern that you can't see that, really. 

I'm more commenting to say that [OOC]your sig is in incredibly poor taste and I would recommend you change it immediately.[/OOC]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I know you?  I don't commonly consort with the peasantry.  ;)

I don't go around these parts very often, I mainly stay to boards with other alliances. But I do hear about people, whether the things I hear be good or bad. I have a liking for anyone that has an ego or is perceived to have one. Because it usually means talking to them will be fun. See: Myth.

You have emma and Spock, that's a dangerous combination there. Please allow me to upload my normal GIF ;_;

It's not a shot at HB.

It's a shot at MI6 using wording they can never live up to and nothing has been really nontraditional so far.

Eh, 47 nations and 1.7 mil NS on the first day says they are off to a decent start [ooc](pretty sure that will be a 24 hour gains record when the stats fully process)[/ooc]. Either way no need for sour grapes- in fact rather than using your time to make horrible sigs how about you do something worthwhile?

Edited by iamthey

And so it begins, the next part of my long journey. Here's to fun times and hard work with friends.

o/ MI6

LOL

Wow, I knew you were full of shit, but I didn't think it was possible to be as full of shit as you're turning out to be. I am thoroughly embarrassed that I ever defended you to, well, anyone. It's like Arrnea 2.0, except Arrnea had the sense to take a break and go spend time in GPA.

Seriously? I've been around to watch alliances you have been members of government of collapse because of your inability to do anything right and your "holier than thou" complex. I will still be here to watch you leave this one and form another alliance. You can't stand not being a leader. I honestly feel bad for MI6 having a parasite in their government. It otherwise would have a grand future.

Bern hits the nail on the head. +1

You mean, the alliance he was supposed to be in charge of wouldn't help him with a rogue? I think that more reflects his character of being unable to motivate his followers than one of people wanting to help him.

To be fair, SL was hitting Jens while Haruhi was a member still, and he stayed in peace mode the entire time he spent in NSO.

That said, he didn't have a warchest before all that time in peace mode, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's sitting there in bill lock right now.

I wonder when they'll realize their hate and disbelief fuels us, guys.

It's like we're accomplishing our goals without even having to do anything. The right people hating us further serves to legitimize our existence, and that hate is doing quite well in getting our name out there. And god have their tears never tasted so sweet.

We must be doing something right.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

If you're getting hate from DH members and/or Rush

You're doing something right

I think you spoke a little too soon.

Rush hasn't even commented and other than attacks on Haruhi in particular, it's just commander shepard who is IRON.

I don't go around these parts very often, I mainly stay to boards with other alliances. But I do hear about people, whether the things I hear be good or bad. I have a liking for anyone that has an ego or is perceived to have one. Because it usually means talking to them will be fun. See: Myth.

You have emma and Spock, that's a dangerous combination there. Please allow me to upload my normal GIF ;_;

I like this guy.  Top notch.  Come hang out on our boards and we'll match egos.