Non Grata Protection Announcement

nenVlza.png

Protection ITT

We've got Valhalla's backs for 30 days. Touch them in any way but gentle and we'll have some issues.

Signed for NG:

Triumvirate

Caustic

Tito

ncc

Advisors

Arexes

Old man Derwood1
MiketheFirst
Steve Buscemi

King Xander

Stewie

Why isn't AI protecting Valhalla? Bad blood?

No bad blood here. Offering a protectorate was considered, but it was ultimately decided that the new Valhalla should be allowed the opportunity to forge their own path. I know most of us in both alliances are highly optimistic, and we in AI have nothing but support and well-wishes for our friends setting out on a new journey. I hope we can maintain good relations for a long time to come.

Personally, I think Non Grata was a great choice.

Oppressing micros got boring, welcome to the new cuddly and community oriented NG. Diamond hard honor level intact.

Must be the Trium thing. :P

Thanks for having our backs while we get the helmets on and the sails raised. Much appreciated.

I have to say... this is the best reformation I've ever been privy to see on my time on Bob. Valhalla is the only alliance I love as much as my own home :wub: oo/ Valhalla oo/ CJ, Tronix, Levi, Bud and the rest are here on Volsunga's Island! :P