TIO announcement regarding PNU

Would you like us to spell it out here, or would it be more convenient to convey that information in the "war reason" field?

Attacks on a protectorate of TIO are treated the same as attacks on TIO itself, regardless of when protection was established. If you want to face those consequences, then by all means, continue raiding PNU, though I seem to recall reading your alliance's signatures in a surrender post that suggests otherwise.

Seems they responded pretty quickly to everything but that surrender signature thing.

Would you like us to spell it out here, or would it be more convenient to convey that information in the "war reason" field?

Attacks on a protectorate of TIO are treated the same as attacks on TIO itself, regardless of when protection was established. If you want to face those consequences, then by all means, continue raiding PNU, though I seem to recall reading your alliance's signatures in a surrender post that suggests otherwise.

Nobody has to retroactively acknowledge your protection of anything.

I mean, it appears that what happened here was TIO went to GOONS and was like "hey man, we were gonna protect those guys, can you not attack them?" and GOONS was like "alright, we'll peace out then, good luck with that" and everything turned out fine. Which is fantastic and what I would expect to have happened. But, assuming GOONS didn't want to play nice, they could have been dicks about it and continued out the wars they had declared prior to protection.

Not that you speak on behalf of TIO or anything, I'm just informing you that, well, you're wrong.

Then again, actually using CBs and even pretending to work with a set of heuristics is seen as living in the past. So you're probably right after all.