"Now and then, for no good reason, life will haul off and knock a man flat."

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youwish, go get preoccupied with another micro so you don't have to get your backside handed to you in a global conflict. Kthxbai

You have the personality of wallpaper. You are deficient in all that lends character. On a good day, you're a half-wit. You are dank and filthy. Phone sex operators hang up on you. You are a fiend and a sniveling coward. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist and despise everything about you. God created cockroaches, fleas, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get a dog to play with you. You are asinine and benighted. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. Your alleged mother abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to Earth. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.0001 worth of electricity used to send them? You're a putrescent mass, a swine, and a vulgar little maggot. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a few cards short of a full deck, a few bricks short of a full load, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a spineless little worm only deserving of the profoundest contempt. Your attempt at constructing a response was pitiful, maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count correctly, you will have more success. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. You emit more stupidity in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. May you choke on your own foolish opinions.

Don't mistake a treaty cancellation as a sign of ill will between Alpha Omega and GOONS. It was with full expectation that this would occur at the beginning of the last war that at the end of it an adjustment in the treaty between us would occur. Alpha Omega wishes nothing but the best for GOONS and for any other Alliance that previously held a treaty with us. Simply put.....AO and GOONS are moving in a different direction. It make perfect sense for both Alliances to untangle the mess that the treaty web can sometimes create.

This thread delivers. One idiot calls GOONS and/or AO a micro and another rolls out one of the most unoriginal, least funny 'jokes' possible (GOONS is a tech farm. Hilarious!).

Bravo, both of you.

It's nice to see that GOONS and AO are at least keeping it classy. B-)

edit: I misread twice. Sorry Schatt.

Edited by SirWilliam

You have the personality of wallpaper. You are deficient in all that lends character. On a good day, you're a half-wit. You are dank and filthy. Phone sex operators hang up on you. You are a fiend and a sniveling coward. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist and despise everything about you. God created cockroaches, fleas, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get a dog to play with you. You are asinine and benighted. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. Your alleged mother abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to Earth. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.0001 worth of electricity used to send them? You're a putrescent mass, a swine, and a vulgar little maggot. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a few cards short of a full deck, a few bricks short of a full load, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a spineless little worm only deserving of the profoundest contempt. Your attempt at constructing a response was pitiful, maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count correctly, you will have more success. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. You emit more stupidity in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. May you choke on your own foolish opinions.

You sure told him.
Congrats on smart decisions GOONIES.

This thread delivers on so many accounts. Schatt implies Umbrella are cowards for not defending an alliance that was never attacked, some idiot calls GOONS and/or AO a micro, and another idiot rolls out one of the most unoriginal, least funny 'jokes' possible (GOONS is a tech farm. Hilarious!).

Bravo, all.

It's nice to see that GOONS and AO are at least keeping it classy. B-)

edit: Misread so clarified.

GOONS being a tech farm isn't a joke, it's just the reality. I agree it would be comical if wasn't so tragic.

This thread delivers on so many accounts. Schatt says Umbrella started the last war (declarations be damned)

If you believe that wars only start with declarations of war, you live in a world where no such thing as a CB exists and all war is aggressive.  Don't be silly.  If IdiotRuler starts roguing you tomorrow and I send him money on purpose, I am in an aggressive posture and have started the war.

Schatt implies Umbrella are cowards for not defending an alliance that was never attacked

youwish959 labeled all alliances which "write treaties" with non-chaining clauses as "cowards" then linked the AO-Umbrella treaty in an AO-GOONS thread [snapback]3116804[/snapback].  youwish implied that Umbrella are cowards, not me.  My riposte was sarcasm.

Always remember: Read thread, then post.

edit: Misread

No kidding? :rolleyes:

Indeed, I can't say agree or even understand your decision to not enter on one of the many people fighting either us or Umbrella who were barely tangentially allies to Sparta, many of which would most likely have taken offense to the idea of being called allies to Sparta, but best of luck in your future affairs AO.

Edited by Sardonic

Ultimately the decision on the part of GOONS to cancel this treaty is between Alpha Omega and ourselves. It is unfortunate that things have gone the way they have but we saw no possibility to reconcile our differences. That's all the peanut gallery needs to know.

All I see in this wall of text is you, you, you but really you are saying, me, me,e me, oh look at me.

sad to see two allies grow apart but very very understandable.

best of luck goons.

Lamuella, I demand your return to the BR! Your presence is needed in its current hollowed out form; it is more urgent than cancellations such as these!  :ph34r:

A wolf will eat the sun before I set foot in that hive of scum and villainy again.