Franz Ferdinand: AMA (IC)

Franz Ferdinand

I am Franz Ferdinand, and seeing the current trend in people opening up through this medium, I have decided to enter the ring in my sexy ring attire. I am willing to field questions from any part of this world and will answer any of these as honestly as possible which may result in me getting my 72 legal virgins quicker due to people potentially not liking some of the answers.

Please, feel free to ask me anything, may it be about how I came to these shores, my past experiences within alliances, past adventures, details on things you might have heard I was involved in but wanted to have further clarification, my total disregard for OPSEC, and even some of the wild antics I have pulled off in the past.

I repeat again, I will be happy to answer any question that you pose at me, OPSEC means nothing to me, this will be 100% uncensored and too hot for public consumption.

OOC: As with the other threads of this nature, please keep the questions IC, that way both of us can have a nice time.

Why are you so sexy?

I can't answer that question because for me, it just happens. When girls or chicks, whatever you prefer scope me out, it's just like bees on honey! They're all over me, hugging and kissing me as if I was Admin's gift to women. But I mean, who can blame them, just take a look at this package!

hbkclassic24.jpg

Favourite time in CN? *cough* AZTEC *cough* 

To be perfectly honest, I would have to see that it was when I was ruling the Team Rocket alliance. I had quite a lot of fun writing the announcements, selecting the imagery to accompany them, undertaking unconventional diplomacy and instigating subversive and psychological propaganda. Being in AZTEC while under the Republic of Aquisgrana AA I must say was a good time as well, but just not to the same level as Team Rocket.

Will Team Rocket make a permanent return, and if so, will you be merciful to your future subjects?

To be perfectly honest, I would love for Team Rocket to make a permanent return. I had plans to reform the AA however this recent war kind of derailed my plans to implement that. I even had the announcement I had planned to post ready, and who knows one day it will make an appearance in some form or another.

When it does return, I'm certain that all past, present, future, hypothetical and non-existence subjects will be treated equally under the gaze of the person who will be heading up the alliance, most likely me. The only problem with trying to reform the AA will be that technically Non Grata holds a protectorate treaty of sorts after inheriting protection duties from the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes. As a result, a proper reformation would require that both parties can come to some sort of agreement.

I think I'm cute.
I know I'm sexy.
I got the looks.
That drives the girls wild
I got the moves.

That really move them.
I send chills.
Up and down their spine.

OOC: Who you got at Wrestlemania between The Rock and Cena?

You know it! My theme song has got me quite a bit of tail, I can tell you that! You know that Mary the Fantabulous is a great gal, however she's very grabby. I have to keep reminding her to keep her hands off the merchandise... that's reserved for our private diplomatic meetings.

OOC: John Cena.

Edited by Franz Ferdinand