Declaration of War

Just to top things off... My raid target got some hits in aswel... Almost 200 infra lost.... My rebuilding should be fun :(

Any fight till the 3/4th update is legitimate. Problems from you raiding others? DO NOT RAID  lol

Advising the members would take some time. Each alliance proceeds at it's own speed to get the messages sent. ;)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I cannot really blame anyone for taking a last day shot.  Thats not a matter of class, it is just a matter of war until its peace.

In advance of peace, thanks for the fun dances all involved.  Some of you made some really bizarre choices (dogfighting me when I had almost no planes, or forgetting to entirely when you have 50 planes) but as of this morning my nation has been finally brought down by the nukes and attacks.

/o casualties and war.

I dont blame anyone for last day hits.... Im just more dissapointed at the pace TPC are telling their members peace is due.... This guy never even knew about it until i replied :O yet we have known now for the past 2 days!

I dont blame anyone for last day hits.... Im just more dissapointed at the pace TPC are telling their members peace is due.... This guy never even knew about it until i replied :o yet we have known now for the past 2 days!

You should have known not to start rebuilding, everyone knew not to after last rounds 'New Years' war between Hellas-TPC. Also just because peace is announced doesn't mean it happens right then  :excl:

Us OP is so hated that people have to make a HUGE down declare against us. Lol

It wasn't actually a 'huge downdeclare.' You just lost a third of your infra in the blitz because you had no GCs, and turned out to not have a warchest, either. 

It wasn't actually a 'huge downdeclare.' You just lost a third of your infra in the blitz because you had no GCs, and turned out to not have a warchest, either. 

In terms of nukes it was a massive down declare (Also, there was a 30% ANS advantage)  And the nukes clearly have played a big role on how the war has played out.  But I'm sure that has been pointed out already in this thread.

Approx stats from 1:50 AM on the 31st:

TPC+Citadel: 340K NS, 5.5ish K ANS, 72.5K infra, 63 nukes. 

OP+TM+NDO: 316K NS, 4.27K ANS, 77K infra, seven nukes. 

Credit to where it was due, it was a good strategy for delivering maximum damage early, which based upon the ppl at 100 infra still being nuked seems to have been the plan.  But lets not ignore that teh strategy was to buildup as quick as possible to make it a down declare.

(Worth noting that we blitzed on the 29th, so those stats are from after two to three whole rounds of attacks, plus up to six spy ops per nuclear nation.)

So, what your saying is the nuke advantage was bigger before that?

No, it was about 50:30. Not great, admittedly, but hardly overwhelming. 

I call BS, especially given that you guys had nations with 550 spies. who really have that many spies 10 days into the round unless it was planned very early. the whole thing with design to take us out early. Edited by paul711

So much angst over a war...

I was caught napping and my nation is utterly destroyed. In a week I'll assess if it's a rebuild or a re-roll but I blame me for not being ready!
Well played Cit.

I hear you King but hear me... We won't cry but we don't want your tears later either. We are tired of your crap. As for threats you know us, you know we will regroup, and you know we will get even.

If this is your idea of a fun war your gonna love us later.

WOW, you really don't like it when you can't sit collecting for the first 3 weeks of a round with no wars then attack an alliance just a matter of days out of war.  We all know what your idea of a fun war is and it's certainly not parity.  What you did to SUN last round was as low it gets and now you have the nerve to complain about anything at all?  The hypocrisy is thick and somewhat sickly. 

I call BS, especially given that you guys had nations with 550 spies. who really have that many spies 10 days into the round unless it was planned very early. the whole thing with design to take us out early.

Get over yourself, dude. We can't help it if your state-of-the-art strategy is for each side to stand in a row on an open field and fire muskets at the other side's row. (Due to the lack of counters, I'm afraid I can't make any historical allusions to going over the top. Except for your forum posting style, I guess...)

The name of the game is specialization. Nuker, tank, crowd control. One nation goes big on nukes, another maxes infra for breaking ground on the blitz, and a third buys spies in order to take down nukes. Most alliances don't devote quite so many resources to crowd control. For example, TPC combines nuker + crowd control into a generalist sorceror, under the idea that you need spies to protect your nukes. Citadel went for some dedicated crowd control, though, and those were a good force multiplier.

I'm actually surprised we didn't need them more, though. My 350 spies had 70% or 90% odds on just about everybody over there.

My thanks to OP, NDO and The Misfits for our fun time together. I won't forget your nukes, Misfits ;). It's always nice to relive the nuclear anarchy, to refresh my memory lol

My special thanks to TPC for the opportunity to have worked together in this war.

It's time to move on now, to the new battles and maybe even more new friends :D

Edit: spelling, as usual :(

Edited by kongland

My thanks to OP, NDO and The Misfits for out fun time together. I won't forget your nukes, Misfits ;). It's always nice to relive the nuclear anarchy, to refresh my memory lol

My special thanks to TPC for the opportunity to have worked together in this war.

It's time to move on now, to the new battles and maybe even more new friends :D

Edit: spelling, as usual :(

I wont forget launching it ;) haha

Well done to all involved!

*mumbles*"bloody spies"

OK paul you were jumping up and down cheering when we got rocked start of last round on a huge downdeclair. This was nothing like that.

You were just not war ready Thats your falt as a leader

Edited by dogbite

you post your crying on outher threads to try to gain support for you bs lies. Hell paul might be last round. Im ready to lay the truth out there.are you?

you live in a glass house.

Edited by dogbite

OK paul you were jumping up and down ceering when we got rocked start of last round on a huge downdeclair. This was nothing like that.
You were just not war ready Thats your falt as a leader

There was a big difference there....what Hellas did to you guys last round was one on one and what you guys did was enlist the aid of another AA and add a few.AAs to the total in order to disguise, what many besides OP feel, a curbstomp. Also, OP was not alone in thinking TPC got their just deserts, as I recall only SUN asked if someone would help you guys. TPC could have hit us solo we had similar nukes and ave ns but doing so is not TPC's style because such a war involved risk and they are averse to such possibilities.

I think your viewpoint may be jaded some as everyone knows you have blind devotion to TPC and support anything they do. Hell you were in G6 and anonymous as I recall and by my count have been apart of some of the biggest down declares in TE history. You just may think such things are natural.

As for your glass house comment I eagerly await you pointing things out. I stand by OP's reputation, ask our friends, I really wouldn't be to proud of TPC's. I think TE is still waiting for you to highlight the last big updeclare by TPC. Edited by paul711