Declaration of War

We could not hold our desire for blood for any longer.

Hereby The Phoenix Cobras and Citadel declare war on Ordo Paradoxia, New Desolate Order and The Misfits.

May admin receive the pixelated souls of all our soldiers.

Happy hunting fellows.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B-)

Ah!  Citadel + Cobras....  wow, Strange bed fellows...!   It could work :P tho...

And it could mean an early War chest use for a "good Cause" Lol!!!

May NDO,Misfits and OP can show Great Bravery, resistance, and ... wait a minute, 49 nukes(Cit.+ Cobras) against 29(Misf.+NDO+ OP)!?!  Interesting! :o

Edited by HDSupreme

Uh oh - am I on the wrong side? My soldiers all worship the dark lord of vector graphics, and their souls can be smoothly rendered in any medium.

Uh oh - am I on the wrong side? My soldiers all worship the dark lord of vector graphics, and their souls can be smoothly rendered in any medium.

Following the Dark cult of SVGs? Beware, those eat the soul.

It seems RIOT has a SE-like pact with Misfits. 

Here is from bio/slogan of their leader:  MDoAP - The Misfits * Never Underestimate, Always Intimidate!

He declared on our member already. I guess it makes four alliances now? lol

Those guys rogued us at the beginning of the round. 

Interested in fighting, huh?

It seems RIOT has a SE-like pact with Misfits. 
Here is from bio/slogan of their leader:  [font=Verdana, arial, 'san-serif']MDoAP - The Misfits * Never Underestimate, Always Intimidate![/size][/font]

He declared on our member already. I guess it makes four alliances now? lol
Those guys rogued us at the beginning of the round. 
Interested in fighting, huh?

Meh I wouldn't worry about RIOT, it's a tech raid ;)

I'd recommend RIOT and The Misfits amend their treaty to only cover significant downdeclares; there's no real reason to interfere in a war you consider reasonably fair (in TE, anyway) and all it really does is force anyone who notices the treaty's existence (sure wasn't on TM's AA page) to hit both alliances at once. 

Firstly... About time we got some fun! :)

Good luck to those on 'our side' and those on the 'other side' haha

Our MDoAP with RIOT clearly states, it may only come into effect if asked from the other party.... We hadnt asked, guess our boys got our back? As for complaining about our treaty coming into effect, try taking a look at our odds, with or without including OP and NDO? As far as our friends are concerned(unofficial, js), other defending alliances dont count for anything, therefor.... It must seem like us(the misfits) are at the end of a slightly splintered hockey stick.

All right. I don't think we'll kick up a serious fuss if RIOT enters the war; they've got 60K NS, but low ANS and no nukes. 

Edit: that said, it'd be nice if we could have formal confirmation from their leadership that they are in fact entering the war. 

Edit 2: since somebody's going to say it, I know their leader declared on a player from Citadel, but since TM apparently never requested them to engage Citadel/TPC, this could simply be a mistake or misunderstanding on his part. We'd like a forum post and/or PMs to the leadership of TPC and Citadel. 

Also, for the love of all that is holy, if you have a non-secret treaty with somebody, put it in your alliance description. We never noticed TM and RIOT were allies when we were planning this war, which sort of undermines the point of a public treaty. 

Edited by Chess Tyrant

To keep things fair, I have spoke with RIOT and they will keep out of it :) so any wars declared by RIOT should be peaced out?

Now that we have that sorted, lets have a clean fight! Nukes are on the house on a first come first served basis lolz ^_^ i see someone has jumped over the bar and stole 2! Who steals free stuff? Haha

I do not speak on behalf of the govt of riot. 

As riot's top member, I will not interfere offensively with TPC and Citadel aggressions. I will defend myself should trouble come knocking. Only one riot member has attempted to interfere with Ctiadtel/TPC but I believe the rest of us will not go rogue. All members have been told to stand down. If the war drags on too long and the misfits get bullied we may step in but that would depend on a lot of things so not likely. 

What's the purpose of doing an MDP in TE if you're not able to use it  ?  Or do you use it whenever you think '' you might win '' . Anyway ,  There is totally no need for a treaty in TE . No matter what . I ,myself, totally disagree with this ,and believe that such things should be foribidden . 

Good luck to all parties ! 

o / Casualties 

I do not speak on behalf of the govt of riot. 

As riot's top member, I will not interfere offensively with TPC and Citadel aggressions. I will defend myself should trouble come knocking. Only one riot member has attempted to interfere with Ctiadtel/TPC but I believe the rest of us will not go rogue. All members have been told to stand down. If the war drags on too long and the misfits get bullied we may step in but that would depend on a lot of things so not likely. 

Unless you have 35 to 40 nukes it makes no sense to get involved only to get nuked.

RIOT are not getting involved due to our request for them not to!
Our 'MDoAP' states that either party may only get involved upon the request of the other :)

It's only a war..... Calm it ladies ;)

B-)

Since those points were  sorted out ... now, Where are the STATS...?   We need STATS, people !!! :frantic: :D

Approx stats from 1:50 AM on the 31st:

TPC+Citadel: 340K NS, 5.5ish K ANS, 72.5K infra, 63 nukes. 

OP+TM+NDO: 316K NS, 4.27K ANS, 77K infra, seven nukes. 

Edited by Chess Tyrant

Sorry I don't have better stats. I was busy watching the Jayhawks choke away a commanding lead that evening. Anyway, for 3/29, the charts say:

TPC: 114k NS

Citadel: 178k NS

Total: 292k NS

OP: 137k

NDO: 149k

Misfits: 61k

Total: 347k NS

That should be before all buildups. Not sure on nuke totals, but they were roughly even when I compared them earlier that day.