The Triumphant Return of the SOS Brigade...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck guys! Not sure how well you shall fare under that leader you picked though

Yea, I've heard a lot of bad things about him. Hopefully they were just rumors :P (being unserious for anyone who thought I was serious.)

TCB o/

What I feel for Ken's sudden departure for this, is just a gigantic pile of disappointment with slight tinge of betrayal.

To not continue marring this announcement, I wish you all good luck on this endeavor.

If that is the case, will you be moving too? I'd like to say "good run at least" but it has been less than 6 months since you merged. Oh well.

I've come up with the inevitable view that it was a 'bad idea', and the majority of people in Sakura screaming at me not to were right. See, there's a such thing as a close relationship in which the respective allies are friendly and everything is wonderful when they're both in their respective atmospheres. Which is why some alliances work out better as really good treaty partners, not as merger partners. This was one of those cases where we had a really good treaty partner over at NsO, but they weren't quite merger partners. The fit wasn't right enough.

I've come up with the inevitable view that it was a 'bad idea', and the majority of people in Sakura screaming at me not to were right. See, there's a such thing as a close relationship in which the respective allies are friendly and everything is wonderful when they're both in their respective atmospheres. Which is why some alliances work out better as really good treaty partners, not as merger partners. This was one of those cases where we had a really good treaty partner over at NsO, but they weren't quite merger partners. The fit wasn't right enough.

NsO had really good treaty partners.... in NsO? :colbert: