Equilibrium Coalition & Umbrella Coalition Agree on Peace

Brehon

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for schatt:

1) If you like ill rephrase that as ODN and and ODN's allies.

2) If suddenly you are holding people responsible for what any random alliance on their coalition asked of anyone else, then i assume the same issue you have with ODN you have with all of SF/XX?  Since they were part of that same coalition?  Along with a ton of other alliances that fought with you.  If we are suddenly in a world of "if you are on the same side of a global war with another alliance, you are resonsible for everything they do or say" then a lot of people fighting with you have some explaining to do.

3) Even if we are looking at goons asking for cash in that war, then you still have two global wars where no one including goons (why are you so obsessed with them?   Its like a weird stalkerish thing) asked for reps.

4) Most importantly.  Do you approve of reps ?  All your comments make me think you do not.  If you don't, shouldnt you be happy that the last three global wars now have not had them.  You should be applauding this war as continuing a trend started, as near as i can tell, with the grudge war.

And finally, for everyone.  I think it would be more productive ((and better for the game)) to focus on the many positives and honorable opponents we had, and fun times we enjoyed in the war than to become mired down in sillyness of "we'll get you again" from EQ or (to be fair) "it was a strategic victory!" from my side.  We all fought hard.  One side won, one side lost.   Time to shake hands and move on.

I would type back the same response to you, but it'd take too long. In other words my friend, it's like Elton John, it swings both ways.

In what ways has Umbrella proven to be a threat to Argent?  Until you gov change we were close allies, then you joined people whose stated goal was to attack us.  You also joined a block who had a goal to roll us.

So how did Umbrella prove to be a threat to Argent?  Remember you declared war on our allies.

2) If suddenly you are holding people responsible for what any random alliance on their coalition asked of anyone else, then i assume the same issue you have with ODN you have with all of SF/XX?  Since they were part of that same coalition?  Along with a ton of other alliances that fought with you.  If we are suddenly in a world of "if you are on the same side of a global war with another alliance, you are resonsible for everything they do or say" then a lot of people fighting with you have some explaining to do.

The part of the reasoning you fail to get is that those alliances learnt that reps are retarded (some of them learnt it the hard way) and stopped asking for them neither supporting those who ask for them.

4) Most importantly.  Do you approve of reps ?  All your comments make me think you do not.  If you don't, shouldnt you be happy that the last three global wars now have not had them.  You should be applauding this war as continuing a trend started, as near as i can tell, with the grudge war.

Grudge War had reps.

And finally, for everyone.  I think it would be more productive ((and better for the game)) to focus on the many positives and honorable opponents we had, and fun times we enjoyed in the war than to become mired down in sillyness of "we'll get you again" from EQ or (to be fair) "it was a strategic victory!" from my side.  We all fought hard.  One side won, one side lost.   Time to shake hands and move on.

Too bad it's people from your bloc (hi, AirMe) who seem to have already targetted a certain group of alliances for the next rolling.

Edited by Krashnaia

Maybe I should laugh at you instead.  Yes, that's exactly what I'll do.  BTW, have you seen the scoreboard?

Well no, you won't, of course not. You lucked out on a thin premise to jump Umbrella while all the world was primed to hate-roll DoomHouse and managed to accomplish... really not very much. And you know it isn't very much or IRON and some others wouldn't be in here visibly bellyaching over it. So given the extent of your accomplishments under near-ideal circumstances (ideal having been a pick up of NG and GATO in the course of this fight), I doubt your ability to keep anybody "rolled permanently" under subprime conditions.

As for the "scoreboard" that you seem to be wanking to, I can only assume you mean the one that says your team won and our team lost? The one I've very clearly recognized repeatedly in the course of being a good sport since sauntering into the thread? Why yes, I have seen it. Was this a best-of series? Was it best-of three, five, or seven? I'm not sure. It can't be a double-elimination tourney game or a number of alliances in your group wouldn't have shown up.

All that said, good game, but next map, my dear boy. I for one intend to laugh all the way through.

The part of the reasoning you fail to get is that those alliances learnt that reps are retarded (some of them learnt it the hard way) and stopped asking for them neither supporting those who ask for them.

Grudge War had reps.

Too bad it's people from your bloc (hi, AirMe) who seem to have already targetted a certain group of alliances for the next rolling.

who asked reps in the grudge war? im not doubting you, i just dont recall it happening. 

And yes thats exactly what im saying.  All alliances on both sides have stopped asking for reps.  This is a good thing.  And i cant speak for airme, but i can assure you my alliance has no one targeted and none of my allies has communicated a 'target' to me (I would find it a bit silly to do so too, alliances that lose wars tend not to be capable of picking targets)

Grudge War had reps.

This is the first time in my almost 7 years that I can definitively say I have someone/something I want to destroy.  So sue me.

Maybe I should laugh at you instead.  Yes, that's exactly what I'll do.  BTW, have you seen the scoreboard?

You can't seriously be attempting to abstract the entire conflict to: EQ:1, CO: 0, on the basis of the word "surrender" can you?

Because the "scoreboard" I'm looking at says that both sides accomplished their goals in this conflict.

who asked reps in the grudge war? im not doubting you, i just dont recall it happening.

Here and Here

And yes thats exactly what im saying.  All alliances on both sides have stopped asking for reps.  This is a good thing.  And i cant speak for airme, but i can assure you my alliance has no one targeted and none of my allies has communicated a 'target' to me (I would find it a bit silly to do so too, alliances that lose wars tend not to be capable of
picking targets)

Well, read the next post to yours. Seems that your allies are already working on it. Looks like they don't share your "shake hands and move on" posture.

Edited by Krashnaia

This is the first time in my almost 7 years that I can definitively say I have someone/something I want to destroy.  So sue me.

Heh, this is the first time in 6 years I could definitively say I/Sparta have wanted to destroy someone/something. So sue me/us.

You can't sit here and tell me you're surprised you got rolled. DH doesn't even buy that. Ardus has been saying for at least a year, MK's day will come. CnG's been joined with them at the hip through countless shenanigans.

Edited by Enamel32