Equilibrium Coalition & Umbrella Coalition Agree on Peace

Brehon

Not really, went how I expected it to go. Nice long war where we get to kick each others teeth in resulting in our eventual defeat. That's how it was always gonna go down and it's delusional to say otherwise.

We still made you work for it though and you personally even admit we're still the biggest threat despite all that. People are foaming at the mouth for another piece because they couldn't get the job done properly this time.

Nobody achieve a complete and decisive victory in the first round, that's why DH/PB had to roll twice NPO, SF and NpO.

@Ernesto Che Guevara  :facepalm: Time to you back off and take a deep breath, this thread is clearly disturbing you.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why and how is it condescending for us to welcome the end of the war with smiles and joy? It seems that the victors are upset and the "vanquished" are all in good humor, but it is not the job of us noble defeated to roll over and wait for death because of a surrender. Lord knows those now claiming victory never did so in their previous defeats.

Nah, not all of you man. 

EQ: Congrats on your/our pyrrhic victory.

Intelligent people posting for DH&co: Good point.

Everyone else: You are awful, you hurt my eyes.

Edited by iamthey

Time will tell that DH will be under the microscope of everyone and if they appear to be becoming too much of a threat they won't just get defeated next time, they'll be rolled permanently.  Their best course is a lay low for an extended period.  I doubt it will happen though.  Too much arrogance in their leadership.

Yay, first threat of Pzi from our new masters.

I have found that reality has this strange habit of bending to the distortion of the optimist. If you and yours agreed to this simple peace with the hope that you could console yourselves with our post-war depression, I regret to inform you that you must go without. I am not interested in despair, or wallowing in the weakness and fear that others would wish upon us. To hell with that bunk. The war is done, behind us, and the future brims with tantalizing potential. The Tripartite Dance has only just begun! I haven't been this interested in its steps in years.

The war is over. Its time for this propaganda jousting to stop with it, as its pointless at this point. You can raise your self morale and confidence in front of your bathroom mirror listening to motivational and self improvement tapes in private. There is no need to do it here, as its purpose is only for you.

Its time for rebuilding/building, psychical as well as political.

The war is over. Its time for this propaganda jousting to stop with it, as its pointless at this point. You can raise your self morale and confidence in front of your bathroom mirror listening to motivational and self improvement tapes in private. There is no need to do it here, as its purpose is only for you.

Its time for rebuilding/building, psychical as well as political.

I wake up in the morning and shit rainbows, so I need little cheering up. Make no mistake--little I do here is "only for [me]."

Yeaaaah that's the one time I mentioned before.  My hand was forced by certain radical elements of GOONS which have since been purged.  Even I don't agree with charging reps of alliances you attack.

Or denying the ability to use foreign aid to defeated enemies either, of course.

Yeah don't take that the wrong way, I honestly do not think that would happen today. I've said before and will continue to say that you guys were pretty decent with reps overall since bi-polar and I hope us reciprocating this time leaves reps behind forever.

Side-effects of trauma of killing one's own alliance. 

Sick burn, you kiss your mother with that mouth or is she too busy manipulating it for you? 

It's funny because that's an unoriginal comment and you're sort of an imbecile. Shahenshah. Itshahenshah. Its a hen shah. You're the Shah of Hens. Side effects of liking dragons and being over the age of 12. 

I will never stop posting in yellow. You can pry my font settings from my cold, dead hands. 

Sick burn, you kiss your mother with that mouth or is she too busy manipulating it for you? 

It's funny because that's an unoriginal comment and you're sort of an imbecile. Shahenshah. Itshahenshah. Its a hen shah. You're the Shah of Hens. Side effects of liking dragons and being over the age of 12. 

I will never stop posting in yellow. You can pry my font settings from my cold, dead hands. 

Can you at least stop using Comic Sans :(

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, congrats to "The Umbrella Coalition" on peace, and good on EQ brass for showing mercy and not giving into revanchism.

Then I see comments like Lord Gobb's, and I start thinking no, we should've stepped on their necks and made sure they'll never get back up. Or at least made sure the smug was wiped off of every last one of their faces.

So who knows. It seems we all agree that there's unfinished business here. Let the Cold War/Interbellum period begin!

Edited by Prodigal Moon

I can do one or the other. I warn you, Comic Sans is all I have left in this world now that my nation is in shambles and my Pingu has flown away. 

Yellow is fine, but Comic Sans is terrible

I dunno about you guys but this strategic victory is just what we needed.

It's certainly stirring up long-inactive parts of MK like yourself, and that's always a good thing. If that's the end result of this war, I can easily say it was successful on our part. 

Nothing exists in a vacuum.  You have proven you are a threat to us.  Why should we sit back and do nothing and wait for you to find another reason to attack us, especially since that is what quite a few people on your side are claiming to want to do?

I would type back the same response to you, but it'd take too long. In other words my friend, it's like Elton John, it swings both ways.

Good to see everything end quickly, I could tell the war was wearing on everyone by the fact I was seeing so little posts about BIBO, peace mode, and EQ not being able to handle so few alliances. Congrats to everybody.

Why does Brehon get to be the one to announce the end of the war? I didn't think NPO was that involved :P

I would wager that there is a grouping of alliances most will be gunning for a lot sooner than that.   And I think it is safe to say it's not DH/C&G.

If this pipe dream comes to fruition I will join a DH/CNG-aligned alliance because it will mean that your opposition is so god damn incompetent that there's no point in even bothering. However, I'm going to put my money on "never going to happen" and we'll see!

Good fight, all! Special thanks to NATO, NPL & RnR for driving up my casualties with such efficacy.

Why wait? It's not like ridiculous unwinnable wars would be new territory for your joke of an alliance.

You mean the joke of an alliance you just surrendered to? :awesome: