Equilibrium Coalition & Umbrella Coalition Agree on Peace

Brehon

The representatives of the New Pacific Order have made clear their intention to subject FAIL and its constituent nations to permanent ZI. This was made known to me during a recent attempt to seek peace, when NPO government member Rontastic assured me that as I am not "well-liked" no one would be willing to speak with me.

As such, FAIL has decided to fade into oblivion. We will be sending tech and money to former friends of the alliance prior to the dissolution of Rebel Virginia in twenty-five days. We have had a good run. Farewell.

I have just learned that Rontastic is not an NPO member.

This has made my night. Thank you.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies to Umbrella for being unable to prevent your white peace "surrender."  Look on the bright side: you guys will have plenty of prospective tech sellers around for a while!  :awesome:

I'm a quality tech seller. Ever since 2006.

*Karma war- GGA had to pay reps to Athens, AB had to pay reps to GOD, IRON had to pay reps to IPA/ARES/TOH/ROCK, Echelon had to pay reps to GOD/MK/MA/Athens/TTK, NPO had to pay reps to many alliances including CnG/MK, TPF had to pay reps to PC/FOB/MK/GR

*BiPolar War- UCN had to pay reps to GOONs, TOP/IRON/DAWN/TSO had to pay reps to a variety of alliance including those in CnG

KN-GOONs war- KN pays reps to GOONs

*PB-NpO war- DT pays reps to Legacy/CSN, KoH pays reps to Misfits, NpO/TKTB pays reps to SLCB

NG-UPN war- UPN pays reps to Venomous Larvae

*Grudge war- NpO pays reps to TOP/IRON/Valhalla/TSO, Ares (Jtkode) pays reps to TSO/ARES, KoH pays reps to AZTEC, CSN pays reps to DT

GOONs-Mongol war- Mongol/Kaskus pays reps to GOONs

*Dave War- No reps (unless you count the $9million paid from Bull Moose to Nuclear Fire)

So out of 5 major global conflicts since MK/CnG gained power, 4 of them had reps and all 4 had reps going to either MK/CnG or allies of MK/CnG. You were saying mate?

No GATO? We've been robbed!

*Karma war- GGA had to pay reps to Athens, AB had to pay reps to GOD, IRON had to pay reps to IPA/ARES/TOH/ROCK, Echelon had to pay reps to GOD/MK/MA/Athens/TTK, NPO had to pay reps to many alliances including CnG/MK, TPF had to pay reps to PC/FOB/MK/GR

*BiPolar War- UCN had to pay reps to GOONs, TOP/IRON/DAWN/TSO had to pay reps to a variety of alliance including those in CnG

*PB-NpO war- DT pays reps to Legacy/CSN, KoH pays reps to Misfits, NpO/TKTB pays reps to SLCB

*Grudge war- NpO pays reps to TOP/IRON/Valhalla/TSO, Ares (Jtkode) pays reps to TSO/ARES, KoH pays reps to AZTEC, CSN pays reps to DT

*Dave War- No reps (unless you count the $9million paid from Bull Moose to Nuclear Fire)

So out of 5 major global conflicts since MK/CnG gained power, 4 of them had reps and all 4 had reps going to either MK/CnG or allies of MK/CnG. You were saying mate?

Thanks for proving my point that DH/CnG have yet to extract reps from an alliance that they aggressively attacked, Doch.

Wait, you just admitted to what you said you never did.  Hmm.  

Son, why continue to make yourself out to be the fool?  This asinine behavior does you nor your friends any good.  Yet you continue to do it.  

Let's just review the facts.  You and your friends surrendered.  If you don't like it, go rogue.  Otherwise, please don't subject the rest of us to the vomit you are already spewing.

I've reviewed facts. I have stated nothing but facts. I am merely responding to the lines of ignorance spouted by Equilibrium.

You are forgetting that many alliances you mentioned are in EQ this war.

So you really have no ground to stand on here.

Nice war guys.

Ugh. Really guys?

FAIL is not being recognized as an alliance. The only peace offer that we have received is one that calls for the sacrifice of our economic and defensive capabilities. In a world of tech raiders, we cannot afford to do such a thing. I will not decommission a single military improvement.

I would be more than happy to accept the terms that were given to the other alliances of the coalition. I would admit defeat. Unfortunately the New Pacific Order will not allow me to do so unless I make myself a permanent and easy target to the vultures of this world.

After speaking with the New Pacific Order, it is clear that FAIL will not be able to receive a fair peace. Goodbye world.

If everyone else is getting peace, might as well give it to FAIL as well. If they're just asking you to surrender, I wouldn't call that an unfair peace.

Thanks for proving my point that DH/CnG have yet to extract reps from an alliance that they aggressively attacked, Doch.
  I've reviewed facts. I have stated nothing but facts. I am merely responding to the lines of ignorance spouted by Equilibrium.

Some of those could be disputed (/me looks at the war VE started over the BS spy charge). Also, Karma was essentially similar to this war. Started over the smallest reason in order to achieve a political goal.

You are forgetting that many alliances you mentioned are in EQ this war.

So you really have no ground to stand on here.

Nice war guys.

That was never the point. The point was that reps were not gotten rid of as was previously stated. In fact, while there was plenty of white peace to be had, the wars since and including Karma, included the harshest reps/terms to be had in the entirety of CN.

This was not about the actual reps but instead that reps/terms did in fact exist in almost every major war since DH/CnG took over.

Great war to all. Certainly fun while it lasted.

Though I will say, the greatest result of this war is to view the merciless and rampant cognitive dissonance present within this thread. Congrats to all in eQ O/. ODN had some very classy adversaries which I tip my hat to, especially. Goons, admirable effort in the war. 

Time to sit back and prepare. 

FAIL is not being recognized as an alliance. The only peace offer that we have received is one that calls for the sacrifice of our economic and defensive capabilities. In a world of tech raiders, we cannot afford to do such a thing. I will not decommission a single military improvement.

I would be more than happy to accept the terms that were given to the other alliances of the coalition. I would admit defeat. Unfortunately the New Pacific Order will not allow me to do so unless I make myself a permanent and easy target to the vultures of this world.

I'm sorry to hear that. You should receive the same terms as everyone else. It's a shameful that you can't.

Some of those could be disputed (/me looks at the war VE started over the BS spy charge). Also, Karma was essentially similar to this war. Started over the smallest reason in order to achieve a political goal.

Yes, all wars in CN are started over the smallest reasons. And you can dispute whatever you'd like. I'm going to have my opinion, and you can agree for the most part, right?

That was never the point. The point was that reps were not gotten rid of as was previously stated. In fact, while there was plenty of white peace to be had, the wars since and including Karma, included the harshest reps/terms to be had in the entirety of CN.

This was not about the actual reps but instead that reps/terms did in fact exist in almost every major war since DH/CnG took over.

To be fair rsox did say crippling and DH/CnG took very little of the reps that were considered extortion.

Yeah, cuz CnG/MK started all those wars.

Get your head out of your ass.

But not by Umbrella.  More white peace was seen in the DH era than ever before.  

1) Thank you Brehorn, and all the guys that I personally fought.  All of you were fun and honorable.  Among the standouts, Otter and Pansy.  You guys gave me headache.

2) A VERY special thanks to all our friends, allies, and especially the guys that I fought with, VE's Sweeet Ronny D, you fought with such zeal and tenacity that's unmatched by anybody I have fought with.  VE is lucky to have you!  TOP's Bodvar, Telchar, and Lum.  You guys are fantastic.  I was honored to fight alongside TOP once again

3) o/ peace.  Finally I can sleep now  -_-

Drama Queen detected. 

I am merely bringing this matter to public attention. As the leader of FAIL I have a duty to inform that world that hostilities remain between us and the Equilibrium Coalition. If they are interested in peace then I will be more than willing to discuss the matter with them. However, as of this moment I have no reason to believe that they have any intention other than to keep us in a permanent state of war. They have long had a vendetta against me. It is their desire to drive me from this world, as they have been trying to do since 2007. Alas, I no longer have the will to fight it. I am tired.