Equilibrium Coalition & Umbrella Coalition Agree on Peace

Brehon

They have declared war on many alliances and fired the first shot at them, so your statement doesn't hold up to reality.

We have not taken reps from anyone we've aggressively attacked. If you prove me wrong, I'll rescind this point. The fact will still remain that CnG/DH as a whole do not have a habit of extracting reps.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOONS has yet to fire the first shot in any war. Ever.

Whoa there big fella.  I'll take the BS with a side of Lies, please.

I was in NPL when GOONs and the rest of DH no CB blitzed us...after we had paid reps for accepting people onto our AA.

Spin that garbage some place else, Haus.

Whoa there big fella.  I'll take the BS with a side of Lies, please.

I was in NPL when GOONs and the rest of DH no CB blitzed us...after we had paid reps for accepting people onto our AA.

Spin that garbage some place else, Haus.

Yes, everybody remembers when DH blitzed NPL to kick off the...wait, that was during war? Well, well, well. And you knew our policy and continued to violate it. Don't pretend you paid up for no reason. Edited by Neo Uruk

Congrats on a good war to all our opponents.  You beat us fair and square, but i hope you had as much fun fighting us as we did you.    Good fight everyone!

edit to add: Ohh if i may.  Special shout out to polar.  I was really impressed with your staggering work.  You were by far the best at that of everyone we fought.  Good coordination.

Edited by OsRavan

Yes, everybody remembers when DH blitzed NPL to kick off the...wait, that was during war? Well, well, well. And you knew our policy and continued to violate it. Don't pretend you paid up for no reason.

Wait, you just admitted to what you said you never did.  Hmm.  

Son, why continue to make yourself out to be the fool?  This asinine behavior does you nor your friends any good.  Yet you continue to do it.  

Let's just review the facts.  You and your friends surrendered.  If you don't like it, go rogue.  Otherwise, please don't subject the rest of us to the vomit you are already spewing.

The representatives of the New Pacific Order have made clear their intention to subject FAIL and its constituent nations to permanent ZI. This was made known to me during a recent attempt to seek peace, when NPO government member Rontastic assured me that as I am not "well-liked" no one would be willing to speak with me.

As such, FAIL has decided to fade into oblivion. We will be sending tech and money to former friends of the alliance prior to the dissolution of Rebel Virginia in twenty-five days. We have had a good run. Farewell.

More anger... this is quite odd.

The peace announcement is sugar coated bs, Umbrella should have been forced to war for at least another 2 months - minimum.

I like them, but if we engage an enemy (regardless of who they are), we shouldn't stop until they are down. Majority of Umbrella nations still have their tech and warchests and can rebuild right back to where they were pre-war and with a 20 day back collect, be able to collect majority of what they spent rebuilding.

It feels like a completely wasted effort imo. 

That is all i'm gonna say in this thread

The representatives of the New Pacific Order have made clear their intention to subject FAIL and its constituent nations to permanent ZI. This was made known to me during a recent attempt to seek peace, when NPO government member Rontastic assured me that as I am not "well-liked" no one would be willing to speak with me.

As such, FAIL has decided to fade into oblivion. We will be sending tech and money to former friends of the alliance prior to the dissolution of Rebel Virginia in twenty-five days. We have had a good run. Farewell.

does the good emperor brehon have no sense of shame or honor?

If this is true RV, it is a sad day. 

Good fight from everyone I fought in TOP, I'm glad to see peace reached with you guys and tip my hat to you guys for being excellent opponents. It was fun, but I didn't want to cause anymore destruction on you guys than needed and wish you guys luck rebuilding.

(I would also like it noted forever in the history books for official records, I defeated TOP here. :P )

Name every time MK or a DH/CnG signatory has started a war and collected reps? I think the only thing you'll find is GOONS collecting reps from counter attacks. Oh, and UBD.

*Karma war- GGA had to pay reps to Athens, AB had to pay reps to GOD, IRON had to pay reps to IPA/ARES/TOH/ROCK, Echelon had to pay reps to GOD/MK/MA/Athens/TTK, NPO had to pay reps to many alliances including CnG/MK, TPF had to pay reps to PC/FOB/MK/GR

*BiPolar War- UCN had to pay reps to GOONs, TOP/IRON/DAWN/TSO had to pay reps to a variety of alliance including those in CnG

KN-GOONs war- KN pays reps to GOONs

*PB-NpO war- DT pays reps to Legacy/CSN, KoH pays reps to Misfits, NpO/TKTB pays reps to SLCB

NG-UPN war- UPN pays reps to Venomous Larvae

*Grudge war- NpO pays reps to TOP/IRON/Valhalla/TSO, Ares (Jtkode) pays reps to TSO/ARES, KoH pays reps to AZTEC, CSN pays reps to DT

GOONs-Mongol war- Mongol/Kaskus pays reps to GOONs

*Dave War- No reps (unless you count the $9million paid from Bull Moose to Nuclear Fire)

So out of 5 major global conflicts since MK/CnG gained power, 4 of them had reps and all 4 had reps going to either MK/CnG or allies of MK/CnG. You were saying mate?