• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends if you value the words of the person saying it I suppose :)

Touche, I give you that point :P.T

Though while it may not hold value with you. It may with your peers, the ones you actually might value.

Like they say, everything you do and say has a ripple effect. 

Edited by nutkase

Yes, because 1 nation makes up the main mass of GATO, stop playing the fool.

You might want to check up how many nations were in PM for the whole war. Stop playing fool, your implication is complete BS. You're saying it's not a tactic if nations stay out for the entire war.You're linking GATO to being in PM the entire war....but they weren't, only part of the war. Which means...your comment is moot and just another patently false claim. Don't exaggerate or make up stuff? Am I missing some sort of record attempt seeing how many people can make as many blatantly false statements as possible?

By all means, don't let facts get in the way of whatever you purport to be "logic".

Edited by Frederico Rodriguez

EgoFreaky - you claim GATO used bad tactics, yet here you are posting several hundred words of upset about them.

They did use poor tactics — despite fighting the ODN/MK/VE upper tier for 2-3 rounds before GATO declared offensive wars against us, and GATO+HB having a 6:1 advantage on R&R's top tier over the last month of the war, they didn't apply any pressure because they used too few nations and were about a week too slow to each time they launched an offensive.

If their only goal was to minimise damage, then it was a job well done. If they planned to overwhelm R&R and have us begging for mercy (they brought in HB/Hooligans/EvU and mentioned that they expected a counter more than a few times, so I'll assume something close to that probably is the case) then, as much as they seem content with their performance, they just didn't take advantage of their numbers to make us uncomfortable.

It has nothing to do with being upset. I won't fault magic for being loyal and proud and talking GATO up... but If he came here claiming he caught a 9000kg fish 'n that he's keeping it in a fishbowl beside his bed, I'm sure Ego would call BS on that too. ;)

You might want to check up how many nations were in PM for the whole war. Stop playing fool, your implication is complete BS. You're saying it's not a tactic if nations stay out for the entire war.You're linking GATO to being in PM the entire war....but they weren't, only part of the war. Which means...your comment is moot and just another patently false claim. Don't exaggerate or make up stuff? Am I missing some sort of record attempt seeing how many people can make as many blatantly false statements as possible?

By all means, don't let facts get in the way of whatever you purport to be "logic".

Don't make up stuff?

Are you seriously that thick? GATO middle tier and lower tier never made it out of PM. The entire war I was able to only engage 4 GATO nations within my range with none of them actual declarations on me and I believe 3 of them being top tiers who were dragged down to my range.

I was only able to engage the 4th in the last 2 days after I stopped checking my nation for a week because of no open targets, and you know the funny thing Dre4mwe4ver fought better in those 2 days then the other 3 combined. 

So don't try to enhance GATO's crappy performance, I was one of the other people sitting around waiting for you guys to show up while ninja danced around saying you would.

Don't make up stuff?

Are you seriously that thick? GATO middle tier and lower tier never made it out of PM. The entire war I was able to only engage 4 GATO nations within my range with none of them actual declarations on me and I believe 3 of them being top tiers who were dragged down to my range.

I was only able to engage the 4th in the last 2 days after I stopped checking my nation for a week because of no open targets, and you know the funny thing Dre4mwe4ver fought better in those 2 days then the other 3 combined. 

So don't try to enhance GATO's crappy performance, I was one of the other people sitting around waiting for you guys to show up while ninja danced around saying you would.

I attacked GATO the day of publication, 11 days after the order to leave PM.  At 32k NS, there were only 4 nations out of PM in my range.  1 came out to counter me with a war dec of "finally a reason to come out" as if he hadn't been ordered to over a week prior. 

It's all one big, brown joke.

I attacked GATO the day of publication, 11 days after the order to leave PM.  At 32k NS, there were only 4 nations out of PM in my range.  1 came out to counter me with a war dec of "finally a reason to come out" as if he hadn't been ordered to over a week prior. 

It's all one big, brown joke.

You're talking about Infant Jihad? Mightyspoon....pretty mch my Deputy MoD and multiple term MoD himself......"as if he hadn't been ordered to over a week prior".....You claim to be a smart guy but don't have the gumption to realize....he wasn't ordered out a week prior. The farther you go with this the more it's a "big, brown joke"....on your face. Keep it up though you're doing just fine.

@Ambrose. We were asked by the coalition to do as much damage to the top tiers of theose we were at war with as possible. By the end of the war you guys all had at most 1-2 nations over 60k....Yes maybe you fought MK for a few rounds before we came in but when we did you had 26 nations above 60k left, so did Legion, and DB4D and Fark had about 10 combined. Invicta and GOD were already under 60k by then.....so based on all that and on what we were asked.....we did great. Not only wiped out or "finished" all of your top tiers but even dug into your upper-mid as well. 

I like how you keep emphasizing the word "whole" as if WAE didn't come out at the last minute and only after you got word that the war was winding down.  See also: The public screenshots in the OP of this thread.

You're talking about Infant Jihad? Mightyspoon....pretty mch my Deputy MoD and multiple term MoD himself......"as if he hadn't been ordered to over a week prior".....You claim to be a smart guy but don't have the gumption to realize....he wasn't ordered out a week prior. The farther you go with this the more it's a "big, brown joke"....on your face. Keep it up though you're doing just fine.

Whatever you say, Magic.  Keep repeating it and maybe you'll believe it.

all_out_orders_zps93829a93.jpg

I like how you keep emphasizing the word "whole" as if WAE didn't come out at the last minute and only after you got word that the war was winding down.  See also: The public screenshots in the OP of this thread.

I emphasised "whole" because he expressly said "whole". Some tiers were fighting for months (aka 80k+ tier), the other tiers were given quick release when we realised the war wasn't going as long as we expected. As has been said earlier, GATO was making it a tier war for the long haul. 

Don't make up stuff?

• The middle and lower tiers did make it out of PM. To say they never made it out is wrong.
  • Legion, RnR etc. had plenty of time to have nations declare on me. Nobody did so. Once a round of wars expired, I'd just declare on another. I wasn't the only one in that boat, a lot of GATOans in war mode was surprised by the lack of declarations on them. If you're going to complain about lack of wars, fill up the ones who are free first? Then complain?
  • I'm evidently not trying to enhance or even make a claim on military performance, i'm simply wondering what goes through your mind to pretend such absurd statements you make are "facts". It seems like you're just annoyed that parts of the alliance were in PM longer than you wanted. Oh well, we're not here to please our opposition.

<snipped>

That's right, don't let proper context get in the way of your selective quoting. 

Edited by Frederico Rodriguez

all_out_orders_zps93829a93.jpg

That post was edited a day later Schatt and you know that...or at least you should if your spy is any good. Keep dreaming little man. I give you credit for manipulating what little you had into something almost plausible. However, since your whole story got ripped to shreds you fell apart quick. You usually can offer up something but all you've really done is try to say the same old discredited crap a different way. Do you really believe that people fall for it? Even if it was as bad as you say...at least I've never faked a war to get out of one.

Haha, oh wow.

Seeing as you're releasing spy logs after the declaration of peace, I take it that CoJ wants to provide GATO with a casus beli for Round 2?

EDIT: I just checked the treaty webs. Please, tell me more about your espionage activities.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Haha, oh wow.

Seeing as you're releasing spy logs after the declaration of peace, I take it that CoJ wants to provide GATO with a casus beli for Round 2?

EDIT: I just checked the treaty webs. Please, tell me more about your espionage activities.

Perhaps you'd care to point us all to what you're talking about, since you're in your own little world right now.

Perhaps you'd care to point us all to what you're talking about, since you're in your own little world right now.

Simple. Peace was declared between CoJ (as part of Equilibrium) and GATO yesterday, roughly. And yet, today, you're reaching back and posting war espionage posts here like it was common currency. Whatever your motivations to continue this little tirade against GATO is, it is neither the time, nor the place, and while it may be CoJ policy to spy during wartime, this is not a time of war.

And I have no doubts that whoever was planted inside GATO is still there; it's only a matter of time before they are discovered, or you reveal their identity in an effort to cause further anarchy. And if/when that happens, I have my doubts that many on Planet Bob would rush to your defence.

Simple. Peace was declared between CoJ (as part of Equilibrium) and GATO yesterday, roughly. And yet, today, you're reaching back and posting war espionage posts here like it was common currency. Whatever your motivations to continue this little tirade against GATO is, it is neither the time, nor the place, and while it may be CoJ policy to spy during wartime, this is not a time of war.

I thought you meant the SS I just posted, but even though I was convinced already I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.  But, truly, you are an idiot.  That SS is from the OP of this thread; it was taken and revealed during time of war, it is common currency.  Protip: Maybe next time read the thread you're posting in. ;)

Edited by Schattenmann

That post was edited a day later Schatt and you know that...or at least you should if your spy is any good. Keep dreaming little man. I give you credit for manipulating what little you had into something almost plausible.

As I already pointed out earlier Magic: First you finally ordered your AA out of PM at the last minute because you knew it was the last minute and wanted to try and fake it; then--once your orders had already been ignored anyway--you rescinded your orders because you, wait for it, found out it was seriously the last minute and you decided not to even bother faking it.  We're all sooooo impressed, Magic.  Bravooo.  Not even LiquidMercury could hope tp match your tactical skill.

Even if it was as bad as you say...at least I've never faked a war to get out of one.

Wooooaaahhhh ~Blast from the past!~  The Bubblegum War was a beautiful symphony whose harmonies are wasted on a tonedeaf pig.  No, what you have never done is throw your alliance off a cliff to save allies much less non-allies alike.  You wouldn't know anything about what Zzzptm and I did, because GATO's Minister of Peace can't even fathom a traditional sacrifice much less an arcane one.

Haha, oh wow.

I am professionally barred from promising a big cash settlement but...

EDIT1: also, there are two L's in belli Edited by Ardus

I'm just amused someone thinks GATO internal stuff is worth posting. Of course it took blatantly false context and some out right lies to make it interesting. 

This, actually is what I thought exactly.