Let's Do This....

Rush Sykes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is.. and it could be a running joke given this community, is for people to have sound logical roundabout discussions of which "team" looks to be better. Its just for amusement, there does not have to be a broad overarching point. Isnt something to do enough of a point?

Gotcha, was curious if there was a type of competition that involved the teams. 

No one knows me and I'll prolly won't get picked for anything, but for the sake of community involvement, I'll fill a slot if needed. 

This is interesting.  So, would the draftees be the "I want in on this crowd" or the true fantasy of "any current player is fair game for my team"?

The other part of this would be seeing who isn't selected and watching if people's feelings will be hurt over who does or doesn't pick them.

This is interesting.  So, would the draftees be the "I want in on this crowd" or the true fantasy of "any current player is fair game for my team"?

The other part of this would be seeing who isn't selected and watching if people's feelings will be hurt over who does or doesn't pick them.

Any current player is available for any team. otherwise its not really a draft.

If people get their feelings hurt over this game, they deserve to have them hurt.

There will need to be limitations on how Coaches interact with their picks, wouldn't there? As much as I would LOVE to be funnelled ludicrous amounts of aid in order to blitz the field, it wouldn't seem entirely fair, unless said aid was either factored into scoring, or prohibited.

Irrespective, I'm willing to be drafted.

Any current player is available for any team. otherwise its not really a draft.

If people get their feelings hurt over this game, they deserve to have them hurt. 

6 months ago, I would have ranked you up there as one of those guys who I was most likely to disagree with.

Your posts over the course of this particular war have changed my mind, mostly.

This particular post is nothing but truth.

This will be fun to watch.