Rush Sykes AMA(IC)

Rush Sykes

I am Rush Sykes. Sovereign Leader of the proud people of Dantooine Prime. This press conference is open to all denizens of Planet Bob, and I will answer any questions as honestly as OPSEC permits. 

OOC: This thread is IC , hence it being in World Affairs, keep all questions IC. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you include the IC clause so people don't find out how old you really are?

Yes. The recent nuclear fallout in Dantooine Prime has made unavailable birth records for our citizens. We hope to correct this soon.Until such time, my age cannot be confirmed or denied.

Which AA do you respect more as a result of this war?

Which AA do you think less of?

You can list multiple choices :D

Also, best and worse poster from eQ?

1) Polar. They have performed remarkably better than I expected.

2) Sparta. They have performed remarkably worse than I expected, and I didnt expect all that much. Honorable mention to MHA, they seem totally disinterested, and if Myth is to be believed, they even toyed with the idea of siding with Umbrella. 

3) Best poster from EQ (I wont say Brehon because people would call it ally bias)... Londo maybe, because he realizes first hand the amount of dead weight about 5 alliances are  straining their backs to carry. In terms of factual representation and unbiased commenting, Dajobo beyond any doubt.

4) Worst poster.. .this is SO hard. So many worthy contenders. Enamel32.... shaneshanshah... Krashania (even though CSN is not technically in the war)... the one thing that all of these people have in common is that the party line is all they know. They are bereft of the ability to think critically.

Edit - deleted because this is the wrong forum to ask the question I posed.

Good luck.  I hope this war works out well for you over in TRL.

You should PM it to me, I will still answer, so long as it is not something inappropriate.

Why are you the way that you are

Product of environment? Actually, you have to elaborate.

Where do see CnG going in terms of FA post war? Are there any changes you want to happen or are you fine and dandy with your current position?

The obvious change I would like to see is improved NPO-MK and NPO-GOONS relations. The viability of that is... a challenge... and maybe too great of a challenge. I know that TLR wants no proximity at all to Sparta, MHA and GOD specifically.  So the post-war wrangling should be interesting.

4) Worst poster.. .this is SO hard. So many worthy contenders. Enamel32.... shaneshanshah... Krashania (even though CSN is not technically in the war)... the one thing that all of these people have in common is that the party line is all they know. They are bereft of the ability to think critically.

I checked back to see if I'd get an honorable mention. First entree. Chaching! May the butthurt flow through you. :awesome:

The obvious change I would like to see is improved NPO-MK and NPO-GOONS relations. The viability of that is... a challenge... and maybe too great of a challenge. I know that TLR wants no proximity at all to Sparta, MHA and GOD specifically.  So the post-war wrangling should be interesting.

Ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha

*deep breath*

ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I had to quote this just to make sure no one missed it. Also: god/mha/sparta evil in every sense of the word. Everyone fear us.

I checked back to see if I'd get an honorable mention. First entree. Chaching! May the butthurt flow through you. :awesome:

Ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha

*deep breath*

ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I had to quote this just to make sure no one missed it. Also: god/mha/sparta evil in every sense of the word. Everyone fear us.

it has nothing to do with evil or good. It is quite simple, we do not like you. We want not to be near people we dont like.

I'm old and can't remember things, so:

1) What was the catalyst for merging the alliances together to create TLR all those days ago?

2) How do you think the political landscape will change post war, if at all?

The catalyst was threefold. 1st of all, it streamlined  and energized 3 alliances who were suffering from a total disinterest in Planet Bob. Secondly, Athens was never ever going to be "not Londo's"... no matter where he was... for those of us who remained to escape that shadow, we needed something new. Fortunately we had some amazing friends to come along with us on the journey. Third we wanted to wield a larger  hand in our sphere politics. When it comes down to it, ODN was the standard-bearer in C&G at the time, LOST, GR and Athens felt like everyone who dealt with C&G dealt with it 1st through ODN then trickled down to us, we just wanted people to take notice that we , too, had a voice. It wasnt us versus ODN as some people make it out to be. Those on the outside viewing ODN as the C&G standard of that day was not in any way , shape, or form their fault, it was a product of the way the mind works in CN.

2) Honestly, I dont think it will change very much at all. This war served the purpose of changing who is on top , and until a buildup to change who is on top happens again, the changes will come slowly and be very micro-sized.

Where are my fishcakes?

Walling at them. He eats EVERYTHING.

y do u love brehon so much

It is a very strong personal friendship. We respect mutually that each of us play the political game to win. We respect mutually that we are not just blind yes-men to one another like in so many relationships in CN. In short, as a player, he is a lot like me. Birds of a feather one might say.

Why you so mad.

Im not...

How happy are you on a scale from very to extremely are you about me being in TLR?

Edit:Grammar 

On a scale of 1 to Epoon-Noob... I will say green muffins.

What is something most people don't know about you that if we peel back the political layer would be viewable for all to see?

I feel like I should have a long, thought out, deep answer for this. I really just dont. Everything on Planet Bob is about the political dynamic to me. It is why I am here. That being said, I suppose the best answer I can give to this question is that I do not really have an answer. Any answer I give would be OOC and I specifically wanted this to be different from the other AMA;s in that I want everything to be IC.