Imperial Decree - New Polar Order (DoW NoR)

Dajobo

Wow, you really can spin can't you? You hit the gym often, gotta have strong legs with the amount of spinning you do mate. Also, what do I care about GOONs? It has been what, less than 3 hours since the DoW, Keep spinning mate.

So you're saying EQ isn't shifting resources from certain fronts to others?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NoR was largely misused by the opposing coalition by attacking only RIA, and chose to compound that error by not engaging any other targets throughout the war.  We took a lot of damage but that allowed our allies the room they needed to win decisively against their enemies.

Now that there is nothing to lose from bringing in our friends, why not win on this front too :P

This is silly. What could it possibly imply either way? The war is declared, they will do what they will with their resources and that is that. Do you argue like this with your family when the toilet seat isn't in the position you want it to be?

This is silly. What could it possibly imply either way? The war is declared, they will do what they will with their resources and that is that. Do you argue like this with your family when the toilet seat isn't in the position you want it to be?

If you were truly winning, you wouldn't have to bail your coalition partners out every other cycle and give CnG a breather.

We are but not completely shifting them as you are stating. Essentially, adding another alliance to attack is not a complete shift of resources. It simply adds more nations available to hit. It is in fact, the same as what you stated here: "There's a difference between a little assistance and complete shifting of resources a month and a half into war."

I don't understand why you see this as a bad thing. Surely it would be worse if they couldn't shift resources from other fronts to where they are needed, wouldn't it? That they can just throw NS wherever it is needed to suppress any pockets of resistance is, to me, a sign of a healthy coalition.

I don't understand why you see this as a bad thing. Surely it would be worse if they couldn't shift resources from other fronts to where they are needed, wouldn't it? That they can just throw NS wherever it is needed to suppress any pockets of resistance is, to me, a sign of a healthy coalition.

Dude, you should know by now that talking facts to Rey is not cool man. It will simply go straight over his head.

NoR was largely misused by the opposing coalition by attacking only RIA, and chose to compound that error by not engaging any other targets throughout the war.  We took a lot of damage but that allowed our allies the room they needed to win decisively against their enemies.

Now that there is nothing to lose from bringing in our friends, why not win on this front too :P

Quit informing the world about the details of the Great Taco Conspiracy. ;) 

Tell that to NADC, RoK, NEW, CRAP and whatever other alliance that we attacked their upper tier. Thanks to our efforts, those alliances don't have an upper tier to speak of now.

RIA had no upper tier to speak of, so we had to help out elsewhere up there.

Some of our top nations are busy buying tech, having found no opponent in their range. 

What's to spin?  NoR has guts and came out of peace mode, we're dealing with them.  You're trying to portray our ability to shut NoR down again as weakness while your governments are so desperate for peace that they want to give us reps that we're not asking for.  We've won, you can shut up.

If you guys are so confident that this war is won then why are we still fighting? Thats what I can't understand. EQ came to punish Umb for upholding a time honoring tradition of handling their own. Look at their stats. Hell, look at everyones stats. You guys say you want to ruin Umb's economy by putting restrainsts on their slot efficiency for 5 months. Thats actually worse than paying reps.

You guys are kind of confusing with this whole ordeal. You came in supposedly to trash Umb for their actions. I get that. It blew up into a massive war where an already dying game just got that much more difficult to hold onto members.

Did EQ not accomplish what you set out to do? Look at your upper tiers, people have spent years collecting their tech, infra, etc. In less than 2 months its almost gone. And for what?

You guys keep dragging on and on. Sure some of us got knocked down to a more managable size for you guys to be able to handle. But, we have advantages still. We can fight at these lower levels for an indefinate amount of time. We have the resources that allow that. Namely, we stay prepped for war. We have the $ in our WC's to keep us floating for years.

You can't possibly keep your upper tiers in PM forever, it isn't feasable. Just like we can't keep everyone in PM forever, because it isn't feasible. The war actually needs to be ending soon or there won't be much left to rebuild if people just stop caring enough to fight.

How many people has the game lost since the start of war?

My suggestion would be to bring everyone out of PM on both sides and have a free-for-all for a set amount of time and then shake hands and go on about our business.

Eventually, one side will surrender, until then the dead will continue to pile on both sides of the fence.   Everything else is spin.  Enjoy.

Clearly you don't get it.  Schatt said "we", and Polaris put some of their spare soldiers to work on some open defensive slots, so DH is obviously winning.

If you guys are so confident that this war is won then why are we still fighting? Thats what I can't understand. EQ came to punish Umb for upholding a time honoring tradition of handling their own. Look at their stats. Hell, look at everyones stats. You guys say you want to ruin Umb's economy by putting restrainsts on their slot efficiency for 5 months. Thats actually worse than paying reps.

You guys are kind of confusing with this whole ordeal. You came in supposedly to trash Umb for their actions. I get that. It blew up into a massive war where an already dying game just got that much more difficult to hold onto members.

Did EQ not accomplish what you set out to do? Look at your upper tiers, people have spent years collecting their tech, infra, etc. In less than 2 months its almost gone. And for what?

You guys keep dragging on and on. Sure some of us got knocked down to a more managable size for you guys to be able to handle. But, we have advantages still. We can fight at these lower levels for an indefinate amount of time. We have the resources that allow that. Namely, we stay prepped for war. We have the $ in our WC's to keep us floating for years.

You can't possibly keep your upper tiers in PM forever, it isn't feasable. Just like we can't keep everyone in PM forever, because it isn't feasible. The war actually needs to be ending soon or there won't be much left to rebuild if people just stop caring enough to fight.

How many people has the game lost since the start of war?

My suggestion would be to bring everyone out of PM on both sides and have a free-for-all for a set amount of time and then shake hands and go on about our business.

Based in your rant, I see you eager for peace, let me tell you that you can surrender anytime you want. Now if, as you say, you have the resources to fight for years enjoy the war, it's much more fun than peace, the fact that we have less nations in cybeverse has nothing to do with this war, so don't worry about that. Regarding the peace mode thing I bet big nations can stay in peace mode for much more time than small ones, so your side is the one with problems. Now if you dislike war, feel free to join GPA after the end of the war.

I find it sad that the "supposed" winning side keeps having to request help to beat the "supposed" losing side. I guess theres no Quality in their Quantity.

DH brought additional AA's in on the NPO preempt awhile after the DoW

The threat of IRON mid tier entering the front was used as leverage in Dave War peace negotiations

Etc, etc.

This happens every war, get over it.