How Many Spartans Do You Need For A Party?

Faroah

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear, you don't need any Spartans to declare war on Sparta's behalf, let alone have a party.

Yes, you do.  You need the Stratephor's approval.

Whist the card would be a decent third-level evo, the lack of these, in addition to the low cost of its basic attack, generate serious balance issues when facing a standard deck. I suggest adding two pre evos, and either reducing base HP, or causing 'Madness' to burn one energy card per use to compensate.

Thankfully, no sane individual would attempt to run a three-colour deck, so its final move will likely never be used in the competitive metagame. What kind of silly person would try that, anyway?

Aside from that silliness... I believe some hails are in order.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Sparta, my name is Yevgeni Luchenkov. I act as the secretary of His Highness, the Stratephor.

He wanted me to tell you that, in order to form a more perfect union and because many foreign powers were now recognizing him as the legitimate ruler of Sparta, you should contact him to establish the relative powers of each entity. He is happy to acknowledge that your Kings now officially recognize his right to declare wars on behalf of Sparta, a most welcome first step. He is persuaded that we can reach an agreement on the separation of powers, one that will benefit both parties.

For The Stratephor,

Doxa Sparta,

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Congratulations on six years of futility, maladroitness, and a general lack of impact rivaled only by MHA amongst large, politically active alliances.

All hail Stratephor!

Oh, you. We can't even get in one birthday announcement. You've got some issues man.

Sparta is barbaric in my opinion, and the world would do well to see them destroyed.

Hey, be nice. We like you.

Sparta, my name is Yevgeni Luchenkov. I act as the secretary of His Highness, the Stratephor.

He wanted me to tell you that, in order to form a more perfect union and because many foreign powers were now recognizing him as the legitimate ruler of Sparta, you should contact him to establish the relative powers of each entity. He is happy to acknowledge that your Kings now officially recognize his right to declare wars on behalf of Sparta, a most welcome first step. He is persuaded that we can reach an agreement on the separation of powers, one that will benefit both parties.

For The Stratephor,

Doxa Sparta,

Secretary? Hmmmmm

None, for the Stratephor signed the proper documents.

Oh, you mean the war that someone else posted for us, that we just laughed at and ignored? Yeah, totally got ourselves dragged into that.

That y'all have a need to attempt to mock us with someone else's failure is rather amusing. Someone else didn't check our gov roster?! What a Spartan failure! Hehehe. C'mon guys, step up your game here.

Edited by Yerushalayim

Oh, you mean the war that someone else posted for us, that we just laughed at and ignored? Yeah, totally got ourselves dragged into that.

That y'all have a need to attempt to mock us with someone else's failure is rather amusing. Someone else didn't check our gov roster?! What a Spartan failure! Hehehe. C'mon guys, step up your game here.

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=goon+order+sparta]So you aren't at war with GOONS?[/url]

It's more laughing at your coalition and propping up the savior of Sparta, Stratephor, than laughing at how incompetent Sparta itself is (but believe us, you're wholly incompetent)

So you aren't at war with GOONS?

It's more laughing at your coalition and propping up the savior of Sparta, Stratephor, than laughing at how incompetent Sparta itself is (but believe us, you're wholly incompetent)

No, we're not. While we've agreed on the "an attack with one is an attack on all" philosophy espoused by the Equilibrium coalition, we've not made any effort to engage GOONS. We certainly have the option to fight against GOONS, and we considered it, but there's people we'd rather hit. Any of our people involved with GOONS are either in at an ally's request, or jumped the gun based on our discussions. It'll be dealt with.

No, we're not. While we've agreed on the "an attack with one is an attack on all" philosophy espoused by the Equilibrium coalition, we've not made any effort to engage GOONS. We certainly have the option to fight against GOONS, and we considered it, but there's people we'd rather hit. Any of our people involved with GOONS are either in at an ally's request, or jumped the gun based on our discussions. It'll be dealt with.

I'd love to hear the requests involved in getting your king on me. He's really harshing my mellow.

So your King (well, the other one) jumped the gun and declared war without double checking if his own government had actually declared war? Happy to know.

Boy, it took your government nearly 20 hours to figure out what had happened and that's after we started dropping heavy hints everywhere. You are the very definition of incompetence. Let The Stratephor lead you, it will be merciful justice.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Your king jumped the gun? Lmao. If you've agreed to the shitty attack on all doctrine, you're at war with GOONS.