.This place looks familiar

Hellas will be there too, always in Aqua, with new management (Bomb and Wasso will run the Alliance during Round 25 as its 2 Kings).

We are always at http://z13.invisionfree.com/Hellas_TE/index.php?act=idx and everyone is welcome to share the fun and arrange early his trades, know his co-players etc.

Thanking all the Round 24 players and Alliances for the fun we have shared and wishing you to All a new successful Round 25 with much fun again!

B-)

GREETINGS  JonBoy16 !

And welcome back to the game( for what I get from all the posts here)!

We don't know each other, but that won't be anymore from now on... AT the "Cult of SKARO"  we are always looking hard for

players with excellent attitude towards the game, and to the Group(AA) .   Maybe your experience will reveal you as an asset to any AA...  Let me see that at the "Cult of SKARO",  and i know you'll feel satisfaction in the building up of a Great Alliance...!

I'll be expecting you there... JonBoy16. 

HDSupreme, SKARO's SUPREME DALEK.

Edited by HDSupreme

Hellas will be there too, always in Aqua, with new management (Bomb and Wasso will run the Alliance during Round 25 as its 2 Kings).

We are always at http://z13.invisionfree.com/Hellas_TE/index.php?act=idx and everyone is welcome to share the fun and arrange early his trades, know his co-players etc.

Thanking all the Round 24 players and Alliances for the fun we have shared and wishing you to All a new successful Round 25 with much fun again!

B-)

IS THIS an abdication ...?  Or just a temporary hiatus from HELLAS's Throne, King Alexandros...? 

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

IS THIS an abdication ...?  Or just a temporary hiatus from HELLAS's Throne, King Alexandros...? 

A chance to other Hellas members to show their skills and expertise and also a recognition to their loyalty and activity in previous rounds!

I hear a new round is about to start...

Welcome back! A glorious day for TE  :)

B-)

GREETINGS  JonBoy16 !

And welcome back to the game( for what I get from all the posts here)!

We don't know each other, but that won't be anymore from now on... AT the "Cult of SKARO"  we are always looking hard for

players with excellent attitude towards the game, and to the Group(AA) .   Maybe your experience will reveal you as an asset to any AA...  Let me see that at the "Cult of SKARO",  and i know you'll feel satisfaction in the building up of a Great Alliance...!

I'll be expecting you there... JonBoy16. 

HDSupreme, SKARO's SUPREME DALEK.

JonBoy is a TPF/TPC legend. When I was starting out, it was him, dogbite, and bibliotech who showed me the ropes and taught me how to lead. He will be a tremendous asset wherever he decides to go.

Game update notice in SE- 3-17-2013 Cyber Nations Tournament Edition Round 25 will begin tonight at midnight update. Congratulations to our Round 24 winners Aquamarine (1st), Orange You Glad (2nd), and Atlasatlast (3rd) who each will receive the prizes as detailed on the Tournament Edition prizes screen. Winners may contact me via forum PM to claim their prizes. In an effort to increase membership to what could be our last tournament round, I will be doubling the prizes offered for the top 3 players at the end of the tournament round and each of the top 10 nations will be allowed to submit a custom flag to be uploaded to Cyber Nations.

Game update notice in SE- 3-17-2013 Cyber Nations Tournament Edition Round 25 will begin tonight at midnight update. Congratulations to our Round 24 winners Aquamarine (1st), Orange You Glad (2nd), and Atlasatlast (3rd) who each will receive the prizes as detailed on the Tournament Edition prizes screen. Winners may contact me via forum PM to claim their prizes. In an effort to increase membership to what could be our last tournament round, I will be doubling the prizes offered for the top 3 players at the end of the tournament round and each of the top 10 nations will be allowed to submit a custom flag to be uploaded to Cyber Nations.

Say it ain't so Almighty Admin...

Say it ain't so Almighty Admin...

It seems to be a recurring idea of admin, to shut TE down. Reccuring ideas usually come to fruition.

It's easy to shut it down, but would be much harder to restart if there will be a change of heart though.