Dove Roast

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the majority of NAO nations actually follow the command of NAO's leaders, they certainly are not united under a sole ruling govt, until that changes i see no way i can consider it an alliance rather than a group of rogue noobs

Yeah, while you at you get rid of our embassy. We will never deal with you guys ever again.

That's a darn shame.

War Doves are a drowsy of an alliance, but they are good guys. I still like them even through they banned me from their forum. I have to admitted that my tactics wasn't the most honorable. I will apologized to the War Doves. My behavior was unbecoming even if I was only joking. Well, I was bored. Still no excuses.

Like I said, next round you will be on even ground with everyone else in my eyes. I will not bother NAO unless they target us first. Edited by Kurdanak

Yeah, the shoe surely fits you. I was making a joke and they banned me from there forum. Man, that is grinch worthy.

No, I banned you from my forums for wasting my time. While you can troll me and my alliance here, I will not stand for it on my forums. Sorry to spoil your fun.

Yeah, while you at you can get rid of our embassy.

Why should I? As long as NAO can send an ambassador to us that's not Swazz or yourself I see no reason to delete your embassy. Someone's got to come and clean up your mess.

War Doves are a drowsy of an alliance, but they are good guys. I still like them even through they banned me from their forum. I have to admitted that my tactics wasn't the most honorable. I will apologized to the War Doves. My behavior was unbecoming even if I was only joking. Well, I was bored. Still no excuses.

We have been lied to, strung along, insulted, sentenced to eternal ZI and this is all you have to say for yourself.

Why don't you put a cork in it? You aren't going even be around next round.

What gives you that idea? We have a stable government and dedicated membership. We will be around for much longer than just next round.

I was talking about LorLax. LorLax said that he will not be active next round. You take stuff to seriously.

Ah, that I will admit my fault in. I thought I was the one being quoted.

War Doves are a drowsy of an alliance, but they are good guys. I still like them even through they banned me from their forum. I have to admitted that my tactics wasn't the most honorable. I will apologized to the War Doves. My behavior was unbecoming even if I was only joking. Well, I was bored. Still no excuses. If you are an alliance you can deal with me. Everyone who knows me know that I am a good person. I gave an apology to the War Doves, but I know that they will not acept it.

And of course the edit. This is the first time any apology has been made from your alliance. And just when I think you might actually be genuine, you spit in my face, then edit your posts. So forgive me when I tell you that I don't believe a word you say. A mans word is his bond and you have proved to me that you are a liar and are simply just trying to "buy time".

Speaking of editing posts. Swazz sure is editing a lot of his posts. I see he took a lesson from you.

May, I please be unbanned. I will stop my actions. I like your forum it is quite fun. I give a truly sincere apology to the War Doves.

Prove. It. You came here to start more drama. And then soon after you're apologizing trying to get sympathy. You've been doing this in PM's this whole war. "I surrender" "Let us move on" "There will be eternal war for War Doves" "I'm sorry for being bored." I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with it. I expect that since I blocked you in-game you've come here to get your outlet.

Your side needs to stop provoking responses. This is a war and your alliance was even praised in the DOW. Don't make attacks against our leadership and except those attacks not to be met by criticism. 

Well, what else can I do. I can't do nothing else but say a simple apology.  You accept or you don't. It is simple. How about your tone that you have taken with us? You are not as holy than thou like you want to put on. Your tone hasn't been so pleasant I might add. You accept my apology or you don
't. I will not send an diplomat over to your alliance. Why should I? We are not on good terms.

I really meant what I said. I am done with this Samwise. I shouldn't edited my post.

Please, make up your mind. You seem to be changing your views every minute.

Your side needs to stop provoking responses. This is a war and your alliance was even praised in the DOW. Don't make attacks against our leadership and except those attacks not to be met by criticism.

We are the one's provoking responses? Really?
Editing away all of your posts and then playing the victim appears to be the popular strategy on "your side" now. Edited by Kurdanak

You block me in game well that good because I am going to block your whole alliance in game. I gave an apology, but from now on we and the War Doves are not friends ever. We will never deal with that alliance. Never.

Where did you give an apology that you meant? Every apology that I've seen from yourself you've edited out in the following minutes.

Watch your backs next round. That all I am going to say. Especially, you Samwise. I am gunning for you.

There it is again. First you say that you're going to perma-war us, then you say that you're sorry, and now you're telling us to watch our backs.

@Kurdanak
Tried to quote you from your post but it was so long I kept messing it up so here's my improved quote and response
I probably won't lead as I still rather just sit around and watch and perhaps get into wars every so often to stave of the boredom.  Might drift around a bit in TE next round.  I will be hidden from now on because it seem every time I either reveal myself or create a duplicate of my SE nation, someone comes at me for revenge or rogue trying to knock me out of the game.  That's getting really old now and don't even feel like taking the time to find people to help me anymore.  Which means I'd be even less inclined to lead and be unable to post in the TE area.  Sorry NAO and sorry to the rest of you guys in TE.

Join OP next round. :)

There will not be eternal war, that's not going to happen. Chill and enjoy the war. So much butthurt. 

Then you better start making amends now. You and Patton escalated this to what it is now.

Well, what else can I do. I can't do nothing else but say a simple apology.  You accept or you don't. It is simple. How about your tone that you have taken with us? You are not as holy than thou like you want to put on. Your tone hasn't been so pleasant I might add. You accept my apology or you don't. I will not send an diplomat over to your alliance. Why should I? We are not on good terms.

My tone is that of someone who is tired of playing games with you. You want to be leaders of an alliance? Why? So you can sit on a pedestal and pretend that you're important? Does it boost your ego? You know nothing of the sacrifices I've made for every alliance I've ran. My aunt was in the hospital all last week. She's dying with cancer, yet I still made time to make target lists for an offensive end of round war. You know nothing of alliance politics in this game. Do you think the other leaders of TE alliances would act any differently than I am now when you've pushed me so far past the limit? "Holier than thou"? I have been holding my tongue on calling you out on your "Christian ways" out because I didn't want to go down that road. I too, am a woman of faith. And I have stood by my word. You on the other hand have done nothing but lie, instigate more drama, and then play the victim.

You block me in game well that good because I am going to block your whole alliance in game. I gave an apology, but from now on we and the War Doves are not friends ever. We will never deal with that alliance. Never. 

You leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. Simple as that.

Watch your backs next round. That all I am going to say. Especially, you Samwise. I am gunning for you.

Please. Like you're the first who has ever "gunned" for me. You also won't be the last I'm sure. Like I said earlier, BRING IT!

Edited by Samwise