Quick Note from MK

Like the efforts oyababy made to contact RIA and do his homework instead of taking a micro alliance at its word?

Also please stop calling it an "accident."  What, did he sneeze and "accidentally" hit the sanction button?  You aren't even admitting an error in judgement, you are claiming it as "accidental."

Hero, I can sense the stress you must be feeling by being a focal point in a world wide conflict. If you'd like a neutral party to talk about your feelings with, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.

I'd also like to offer my services to anyone who needs someone to talk to, regardless of affiliation.

In addition to my services to personal nation leaders, I'd like to volunteer to mediate any discussions Equilibrium and Competence would like to have on the issue of senatorial sanctions.

Edited by YOLO SWAG

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the efforts oyababy made to contact RIA and do his homework instead of taking a micro alliance at its word?

Also please stop calling it an "accident."  What, did he sneeze and "accidentally" hit the sanction button?  You aren't even admitting an error in judgement, you are claiming it as "accidental."

As an outside observer I can understand it as an accident. You attacked an alliance you have had previous bad relations with, basically without previous knowledge of your alliance, certainly not in support of your allies as you eventually claimed. You acted like a rogue acts. That alliance asked for what alliances ask for when hit by rogues - a sanction - and got it.

You then proceeded to complain with great vigor in public.

I rather doubt that in all that you contacted oyababy about it.

As a matter of record, you immediately accused oyababy of being a rogue yourself and "Doomhouse and their allies are now utilizing a sanction campaign to conduct their war."

So what part of your behavior warranted homework?

Honestly, as a disinterested party you acted like a rogue and were treated as such.

All that follows after is a direct result of your behavior, so in that respect it is not an accident. It is either a deliberate and considered scheme on your part or an act of thuggish buffoonery gone awry.

lets all just post because we agree with something and not add anything of our own, surely this isnt against forum rules or anything.

Mogar, if I can get any semblance of a warchest before this blows over, would you like to dance our beautiful dance again? I rather enjoyed sharing meager amounts of money with you because we're both crappy nation builders.

oh yeah, that EE guy was right. 

Mogar, if I can get any semblance of a warchest before this blows over, would you like to dance our beautiful dance again? I rather enjoyed sharing meager amounts of money with you because we're both crappy nation builders.

oh yeah, that EE guy was right. 

you give me a few days i will give you another dance, I intentionally made my nation the way it is, if i wanted stats for the sake of stats i'd be in GPA.

As an outside observer I can understand it as an accident. You attacked an alliance you have had previous bad relations with, basically without previous knowledge of your alliance, certainly not in support of your allies as you eventually claimed. You acted like a rogue acts. That alliance asked for what alliances ask for when hit by rogues - a sanction - and got it.

As a matter of record, you immediately accused oyababy of being a rogue yourself and "Doomhouse and their allies are now utilizing a sanction campaign to conduct their war."

Honestly, as a disinterested party you acted like a rogue and were treated as such.

All that follows after is a direct result of your behavior, so in that respect it is not an accident. It is either a deliberate and considered scheme on your part or an act of thuggish buffoonery gone awry.

What a laugh riot!  "Outside" sure.  "Observer" not hardly.  I know that the last time you visited the OWF OG was part of The Continuum and Senators sanctioned "rogues" with impunity, but--for the most part--we put that behind us. 

You "all that follows" line implies a conspiracy; however, I have posted my exact sanction request in this thread, it was not a complicated scheme between me and HoT (in fact he was entirely unaware), it was a simple matter of applying EU/MK's logic to MK in order to give MK a wake-up call.  "Gone awry?"  The sanction is lifted, MK has acknowledged their mistake (and I appreciate that) and it will not happen again.  Tada!

Here, I'll show you "thuggish buffoonery":

oh no we have become the villain

ugh, all the news is so boring these days

o ya baby is infallible, you deserved the sanction.

Weren't you going to quit? You should still do that and stop filling up the OWF with nonsense.

Tldr: no one cares, go away.

it's war. deal with it.

I'm surprised oyb didn't do it sooner. It's a war, no weapons are off limits. Get your panties out of a bunch.

If it were done to any other person then perhaps people would care. 

hahahahhahaha poor hero, got sanctioned, ahahahhahahaha

The horror!  Fully utilizing everything possible to win a war?

WHAT MONSTERS MK

Completely correct.  Guess everyone should attack MK for this, huh?

It's late, this is it for the night:  This announcement "was crafted" because MK was held to its own standard as applied to HoT55, and was required to make things right in order to get the sanctions lifted from lebubu and WhatOnceWas.  It does not exist because MK wanted it to, or ever had any intention of doing it on its own as evidenced by your repeated refusals and mocking of requests to remove the sanction for over a week. 

Within hours of tasting the People's Elbow, you found God and made it right.  No one--not even your allies--buys that this was a coincidence or on MK's to do list.

You screwed up, we showed you the error of your ways, you fixed things.  Good on you, that's all we wanted.

This is pure fiction, as no one approached o ya baby or MK government about removing the sanction.  Instead they went and GOD to remove it later.

Its very hard to disagree at all with any of this.

lets all just post because we agree with something and not add anything of our own, surely this isnt against forum rules or anything.

I'm sorry I'd much rather not derail the thread from this great debate your side has brought up. He hit every nail on the head and nothing else needed to be contributed into this thread aside from mere hails and gestures. I'm also sorry that you believe calling people out is contributing just because you use more than one word but the facts are it isn't.

What a laugh riot!  "Outside" sure.  "Observer" not hardly.  I know that the last time you visited the OWF OG was part of The Continuum and Senators sanctioned "rogues" with impunity, but--for the most part--we put that behind us. 
You "all that follows" line implies a conspiracy; however, I have posted my exact sanction request in this thread, it was not a complicated scheme between me and HoT (in fact he was entirely unaware), it was a simple matter of applying EU/MK's logic to MK in order to give MK a wake-up call.  "Gone awry?"  The sanction is lifted, MK has acknowledged their mistake (and I appreciate that) and it will not happen again.  Tada!

Here, I'll show you "thuggish buffoonery":

All of your "thuggish buffoonery" has another name called "blind loyalty," seeing as the OWF is a hostile environment at best there is no other way to respond to a thread which shouldn't have made its way to the OWFs to begin with. The request should have been done in private rather than held up for the world to see. Edited by Tick1

Its very hard to disagree at all with any of this.

I find it pretty easy.

This war is a war of attacking everyone and anyone.

DH alliance hops all over the place, that is really the most rogue thing, they use this method to attack alliances they should not be warring with.

However most of everyone is attacking everyone everywhere.

You attack Superfriends? Sorry pal but you gotta fight the whole coalition because an attack on one is an attack on all.

The senator that sanctioned him is malicious at best or incompetent at worse, given how the senator was also rouging until he moved back to the MK AA the other day.

Rogue behavior? Probably not MK is full dastardly people and this war is showing it.

EEjack is uninformed of this war and such is stuck in the past when there was more decency.

Edited by Commander shepard

Well the AA hoppers are starting to irritate their hosts. Seems more like holding small AAs at gunpoint. Today's small alliances grow and will remember how you treat them.

To: andrewhg From: @@@@@@ Date: 3/7/2013 10:27:50 PM

Subject: RE: Hey there
Message: No, I didn't consider the possibility that he'd acquiesce. I figure the kind of #$@@% who'd hide in a neutral alliance wouldn't be the kind to listen to a "please shoo" message, and possibly be the kind to sic allies on me. I'd like my nation to remain free of nuclear radiation.

Does his alliance affiliation matter that much, in terms of actions you can take against him? I'm quite unfamiliar with the major diplomacy constructs of this game, I mostly just trade.

Well the AA hoppers are starting to irritate their hosts. Seems more like holding small AAs at gunpoint. Today's small alliances grow and will remember how you treat them.

Yes using the same AA as someone else is exactly like holding a gun to their heads, how silly of us not to realise.

To: andrewhg From: @@@@@@ Date: 3/7/2013 10:27:50 PM

Subject: RE: Hey there
Message: No, I didn't consider the possibility that he'd acquiesce. I figure the kind of #$@@% who'd hide in a neutral alliance wouldn't be the kind to listen to a "please shoo" message, and possibly be the kind to sic allies on me. I'd like my nation to remain free of nuclear radiation.

Does his alliance affiliation matter that much, in terms of actions you can take against him? I'm quite unfamiliar with the major diplomacy constructs of this game, I mostly just trade.

Hasn't ghosting alliances without their consent always been considered rogues who get sanctioned or has that changed? I know in the past I've gotten sanctioned from Umbrella and on by a senator on almost every other color when I changed my AA to Goon Order of Neutral Shoving for a short time as a joke when I was fighting GOONS before, even NPO sanctioned me who I was pretty sure would remain neutral at the time. And Goon Order of Neutral Shoving isn't even an AA being used by a real allaince. I think the only two colors I ended up unsanctioned on was purple and pink after i convinced the senators helping GOONS didn't make sense and to remove the sanction they already place (so I got sanctioned on every single color actually). To this day my color still remains on pink after once upon a time I changed my AA around without thinking it would get me sanctioned all over the place.

Edited by Methrage

Hasn't ghosting alliances without their consent always been considered rogues who get sanctioned or has that changed? I know in the past I've gotten sanctioned from Umbrella and on by a senator on almost every other color when I changed my AA to Goon Order of Neutral Shoving for a short time as a joke when I was fighting GOONS before, even NPO sanctioned me who I was pretty sure would remain neutral at the time. And Goon Order of Neutral Shoving isn't even an AA being used by a real allaince. I think the only two colors I ended up unsanctioned on with purple and pink after i convinced the senators helping GOONS didn't make sense. To this day my color still remains on pink after once upon a time I changed my AA around without thinking it would get me sanctioned all over the place.

You're conflating two entirely different things. As far as I remember ghosts have never been sanctioned. Rogues however, are. And since I seem to remember that you were a rogue when you were fighting GOONS, that would explain your sanctioning, not your AA change.

You're conflating two entirely different things. As far as I remember ghosts have never been sanctioned. Rogues however, are. And since I seem to remember that you were a rogue when you were fighting GOONS, that would explain your sanctioning, not your AA change.

Not at that time, I both had a treaty and had more than one member. So as long as I didn't switch I was technically an alliance even by GOONS definition of needing treaty connections, its when I switched my AA temporarily suddenly NPO and everyone else decided to accept GOONS claim I was a rogue and I couldn't even convince CoJ to unsanction me at that point.

Edit: Its actually for this very reason ever since then I've always made sure to stay consistent with my AA, as once I switched my AA the treaty connections and meeting all the criteria for being an alliance suddenly didn't matter anymore. So for the rest of that war I was stuck only being able to trade or receive aid from two color spheres who I was able to persuade the senators on (for a while I could trade with no color sphere and essentially locked out of interacting with any other nations besides those attacking me), I remember UPN got a lot of crap for removing the one on purple from me, which probably played into why Doom House ended up deciding to roll them not long after.

Edit 2: Also that war with GOONS began because a member of my alliance ended up at war with GOONS and I chose to back him up, so if a member of an alliance gets into a fight with another nation and then the leadership recognizes war with that alliance rather than labeling that member a rogue, isn't that the opposite of what is generally considered roguery? A rogue is when someone attacks another alliance, then the leadership refuses to back that member and label them a rogue instead. So I don't know how you can twist the definition of rogue to that, when you guys were claiming when you sanctioned Herooftime it was because you claim his government didn't recognize war with the alliance he attacked. When GOONS approached me, right away I recognized it to be an alliance war instead of labeling what my member did as a rogue act.

Edited by Methrage

A rogue is a nation under an AA that undertakes suspect actions (be they against Alliance rules or not) against external parties. A legitimised rogue is one whose actions are supported by their Alliance retroactively. A 'genuine' rogue is one whose rogue stance is recognised by said nation's Alliance. Either way however, a rogue is a rogue.

HoT's actions were supported by RIA after the event. While the nation in question did have a legitimate reason for declaring, it's transparent that it wasn't their primary motivation for declaring on EvU. It's understandable that EvU would complain to MK about this without asking, though they also have partially-ulterior motives for 'punishing' HoT. GoD's actions are unlikely to be responsible for MK's recent apology; I highly doubt GoD has the capacity to scare off MK when it comes to sanctions, as their counter-sanctioning shows.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

A rogue is a nation under an AA that undertakes suspect actions (be they against Alliance rules or not) against external parties. A legitimised rogue is one whose actions are supported by their Alliance retroactively. A 'genuine' rogue is one whose rogue stance is recognised by said nation's Alliance. Either way however, a rogue is a rogue.

It is a global war and an attack on one is an attack on all, this is most true on the front EvU decided to enter on.

When EvU entered they declared war on all of the alliances that signed that DOW, all those nations in those alliances have the right to declare war on EvU.

EvU wanting to sanction this nation was either due them being malicious or ignorant of what is going on.

Edited by Commander shepard