Doombird Sees All

Beauty

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now this is about tech raiding being evil? LMBO

Going rogue on an AA of 60 people is now considered "tech-raiding"?

Can't these "escapees" be declared rogues and sanctioned?

Back in the day, their would be considered that. Tech-raiding was applied only to attacks against unaligned nations. But you know how DH changes definitions as they suit them, so now going rogue on an alliance of 60 people is cosidered legit.

And they wonder why the whole Bob is ganging on their arse... :popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

A stinging rebuke. You sure showed him.

The game has been won, all other conversations are pointless at this moment. It was a good run everyone, thanks for playing.

Sincerely, Tick1

I did. I went to high school.

I noticed. Too bad you are too big to be able to raid the newbies like your pal does.

But do not worry, looks like there is fine people working on it already. Soon you will be able to fulfill yourself. :popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

Back in the day, their would be considered that. Tech-raiding was applied only to attacks against unaligned nations. But you know how DH changes definitions as they suit them, so now going rogue on an alliance of 60 people is cosidered legit.

Haven't seen him declared rogue by anyone that matters so yes, it's a tech raid.

I didn't know we were so popular!

No, they are more like scared little rabbits hiding under the bushes.

rabbits yes, scared no.

Edited by tayloj7

Maybe. Or maybe not. It's none of your concerns who we attack and who we don\t attack though.

Your pal over there has already acknowledged it, so no need for you to be mysterious about it.

And, yep, MK deciding now that AAs with 60 members are open for tech-raid is something that, as a citizen of planet Bob, concerns me.

And so we have gone from "MK condones murdering innocent schoolkids" to "if anything happens to this AA it's because MK is ghosting it" and further to "wow MK how can you tech raid ppl". What's next?

And so we have gone from "MK condones murdering innocent schoolkids" to "if anything happens to this AA it's because MK is ghosting it" and further to "wow MK how can you tech raid ppl". What's next?

Well, not exactly. The "if anything happens to this AA it's because MK" is something you totally made up back then. No one outside your lot suggested that said AA could suffer any harm from EQ.

So, we have gone from:

- "MK is so low for hiding among kids"

- A GOON writing that you are "literally" using them as human shields

- AndrewHG following the joke with a comparation with Beslan

- A lot of you feigning indignation for the suggestion that you could let harm come to kids

To:

- You informing everybody that MK is, in fact, condoning attacks on the kids.

I'm not going to open a debate here about tech-raiding. But the fact that MK now has decided that ghosting and going rogue on an AA of about 60 people constitutes an act of tech-raiding is... interesting, to say the least.

So, "what's next?". I dunno, but I'm looking forward to it. Come on, amuse everyone with any other revelation about the inner life of MK, kiddo. :popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

Based on the overall intelligence of the OWF, most likely back to the front, and then on and on again, with the occasional piss and food break.   

Lord Gobb, on 06 Mar 2013 - 23:35, said:

Don't forget that MK literally throw people under actual buses.