Imperial Decree - DoW

Brehon

Yet, for all your nonsensical ramblings about how evil we are, you can't pin a single crime against us.

Conspiracy.

"if I recall" is not a viable source of information from you,

you clearly believe in your constructed version of events

Pot, kettle.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of whining and tears in this thread inevitably attracted me and I have to say: there is no better tears than TOP tears. Keep them flowing please. 

I have tasted TOP Shelf Tears[sup]TM[/sup].  They are indeed cool, lightly salted, refreshing, and deeply invigorating.

However, whatever it is you are drinking is not TOP Shelf Tears[sup]TM[/sup].  I encourage you to call your local poison control hotline immediately.  You may be drinking expired Pacifican Baby Garum with swapped labels.

Are you literally unable of the most basic thought process? We already established a million times that the parties that approached us about peace were told to invite everyone who needed to be in. Don't blame us for the fact your allies didn't see the need to involve you.

I/we know exactly whom 'they' were, AND why 'they' approached you. It also doesnt surprise me Ted from TORN saw immediately what was going on and put a stop to proceedings thru his actions of basically telling you to shove it up your collective ass. DR stands together, always has, always will and be their for our allies in their times of need also. Brehon called it right on the money to you all and the simple fact that you didnt question why certain parties werent around to 'discuss' your leaving and peace negotiations just proves even more that you were trying something shady. ie:Trying to Sideline multiple alliances(Including DR bloc mates) to abandon their own Bloc partners answers readily enough what you were 'trying' to do and why you got told to piss off(your losing and you still have the hubris to try and dictate your own terms which were to include people from our side having to exit the war and not redeploy elsewhere, when they have zero reason to exit said coalition war and you have every reason to want to exit). If TOP wants to surrender its on YOU to get all parties involved in peace talks. That includes the ones whom DoW'd you AND the ones YOU DoW'd that started the chain of destruction upon you. Instead TOP thought they saw a weak link and tried to exploit it(typical for TOP and your Modus Operendi), sadly for you some people realized what you were upto and why you were told no and then received lulz in return .

Now please continue on whining and crying about how evil NPO is and how 'fractionated' the coalition is when the reality is far from that. You reap what you sow, and you have planted many acres that need attending to as you seem to have learned nothing from most of CN disliking you and your buddies to the extent that even alliances whom arent normally best of friends stand together against you. TBH its laughable that you felt you could get your way and get DR allies to abandon the field without AI having a say in your exit(which had you approached us professionally may have gotten you the exit you so want).

I/we know exactly whom 'they' were, AND why 'they' approached you. It also doesnt surprise me Ted from TORN saw immediately what was going on and put a stop to proceedings thru his actions of basically telling you to shove it up your collective ass. DR stands together, always has, always will and be their for our allies in their times of need also. Brehon called it right on the money to you all and the simple fact that you didnt question why certain parties werent around to 'discuss' your leaving and peace negotiations just proves even more that you were trying something shady. ie:Trying to Sideline multiple alliances(Including DR bloc mates) to abandon their own Bloc partners answers readily enough what you were 'trying' to do and why you got told to piss off(your losing and you still have the hubris to try and dictate your own terms which were to include people from our side having to exit the war and not redeploy elsewhere, when they have zero reason to exit said coalition war and you have every reason to want to exit). If TOP wants to surrender its on YOU to get all parties involved in peace talks. That includes the ones whom DoW'd you AND the ones YOU DoW'd that started the chain of destruction upon you. Instead TOP thought they saw a weak link and tried to exploit it(typical for TOP and your Modus Operendi), sadly for you some people realized what you were upto and why you were told no and then received lulz in return .

Now please continue on whining and crying about how evil NPO is and how 'fractionated' the coalition is when the reality is far from that. You reap what you sow, and you have planted many acres that need attending to as you seem to have learned nothing from most of CN disliking you and your buddies to the extent that even alliances whom arent normally best of friends stand together against you. TBH its laughable that you felt you could get your way and get DR allies to abandon the field without AI having a say in your exit(which had you approached us professionally may have gotten you the exit you so want).

But we have no interest in surrender, however far be it from us to not hear out your allies when they seek an exit.

Edited by Centurius

Call me old fashioned but I do like to see DoW's posted.  I'm guessing that by the quality of posts on page one by NPO and TOP, that this topic will exceed some of the XX/Afterbirth DoW topics by a factor of 8 billion, give or take.  The first page was already pretty entertaining.

Are you so dense that you can't understand that we were the ones approached about a peace settlement and not the other way around?

This TOP's true face is finally coming out for the world to see, and it aint pretty and has more whine in it then Bevmo.

If I had a nickel for every time TOP bullshitted people or lead them on id be richer then warren buffet.

You reap what you sow, and you have planted many acres that need attending to

These are hilarious, it's like you put one (or two!) in every post. Keep them coming.

We didn't want to surrender. Actually, your coalition partners should know that because that was their first offer and we refused it before those talks even took place. Those talks took place because there was a renewed desire to seek peace [i]coming from[/i] some of your coalition partners.

We made an offer. Again, you paint us like master puppeters as if your entire coalition had no free will whatsoever. We didn't prevent them from calling you to the peace talks. We asked them to bring at least one person per AA. We didn't mind control them into forgetting that you exist, as you seem to imply.

As far as scheming goes, we offered a general peace that included your AA. I don't know for you but I've seen a lot more evil things. 

Are you trying your best to be the Bob Sanders of this war, or what?

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

The actual question we should all be asking is, why hasn't Pacifica's Clique allies wished them luck? Pretty sure they gave you guys some recognition in your ventures. It would only be common curiosity to reciprocate.

Call me old fashioned but I do like to see DoW's posted.  I'm guessing that by the quality of posts on page one by NPO and TOP, that this topic will exceed some of the XX/Afterbirth DoW topics by a factor of 8 billion, give or take.  The first page was already pretty entertaining.

Its mostly just TOP declaring they are winning so NPO has to come defeat them, TOP declaring they are defeated and NPO are just bandwaggoning in to claim part of the victory and then lots of stuff about how TOP wants peace but they do not want to surrender.  And in return everyone else is saying fight or surrender just stop crying.

Edited by The Big Bad

Are you really the one to lecture about reaping and sowing, cj? I am not sure whether to laugh or just feel sad that you are the one lecturing us about this.

Its mostly just TOP declaring they are winning so NPO has to come defeat them, TOP declaring they are defeated and NPO are just bandwaggoning in to claim part of the victory and then lots of stuff about how TOP wants peace but they do not want to surrender.  And in return everyone else is saying fight or surrender just stop crying.

Save for the part where your coalition approached us for peace and offered terms first. Twice.

But hey, sure, whatever floats your boat.

The actual question we should all be asking is, why hasn't Pacifica's Clique allies wished them luck? Pretty sure they gave you guys some recognition in your ventures. It would only be common curiosity to reciprocate.

GATO did. In general, it's poor form to start hailing your allies when they enter against your coalition partners. If anything, you wish them luck in private embassies or shared channels.

Best wishes and good luck! o/ Pacifica

I find "clique" to be a tacky choice, "recognition" to be a tad neutral, and "common curiosity" to be likely a misspelling of "courtesy".

But no, the actual question is: did you simply overlook what you were looking for in order to make this post or must I have had to engage in the bickering for my voice to count?

I hope it's not the latter; as you all know how terribly lazy I am :P

GATO did. In general, it's poor form to start hailing your allies when they enter against your coalition partners. If anything, you wish them luck in private embassies or shared channels.

Indeed, we did. Poor form and if anything, indeed...

Well, once more with feeling, shall we?

Best wishes and good luck! o/ Pacifica

The bolded part is most likely why talks of peace on your front arent getting any traction. You can try and 'Dis' us by not trying to include us(you know the people you actually DoW'd) in peace talks, which is just petty, so why would you expect anything less then a petty answer in return? Hell if we were to have been invited to the peace talks then maybe TOP would be at peace today. We trust our allies to do whats best for themselves and us as allies but to just let the insult slide aint gonna happen. Umbrella tried to have that happen before the start of this war and see where its now gotten you, them, us etc. Your 'side' is getting dogpiled exactly because of that kind of arrogant and dismissive behavior, but you obviously have not learned a thing as you go and start peace talks without the main alliance you DoWd being involved for w/e petty BS you have crawling around in your heads(I wouldve said brains but you seem to lack any semblance of human thought by thinking you can flip the bird to us and thinking it was kosher. Especially when that is exactly what started this whole war in the first place, arrogance and thoughts of impunity to your actions).

When you really want to talk peace, id advise letting all involved parties get an invite to the talks and not just expect 'things' to be passed along to be rubber stamped OK. Just a little FYI regarding something you obviously are having lots of trouble with, its called courtesy. Try it out sometime and maybe you will find it will get you much farther then arrogance and condescension.

Here's the thing. I didn't read most of your post, because you're wrong within the first sentence. You weren't invited, because no one invited you. No one said anything about you being in peace talks, I don't know why. It wasn't because we were like "Well, AI isn't allowed here." It's because -- Well, I'm not sure why, but it wasn't because of us. So please, stop yelling at us about forgetting you, when it was your own coalition mates. Again, I just want to make this clear for you, we didn't exclude anyone from the talks, your coalition did.