Peace of Ass

fvOgkwT.png

Our national Nordic nightmare is over: The Screaming Red Asses and R&R have come to a peace understanding, in the form of a 137 page cease fire agreement.  First sentences, page one, read as follows:

R&R agrees to cease attacks against all current members of the Screaming Red Ass alliance.  The Red Asses agree that if any current member enters the Equilibrium War on the side of the "Competence Coalition" it will be considered an act of war against R&R.

The remaining pages are confidential, and resolve details around such crucial issues as ShamWOW's cut and paste abilities, whether reps shall be paid in seal pelts or live caribou, and whether or not "s'uppage" is a legitimate word in any language, and if so, should a grown man employ it.

This agreement is effective immediately.

Signed,

bps2ejV.png

P.S.  Speaking solely from the Red Ass side of the table, we appreciate  the attitude of the R&R government, their measured response to the crisis and their diplomatic reason and forthrightness   -- this agreement could not be any more amicable from our side.  A pleasure to fight and negotiate with.  That said, we found their WRC's difficult to work with. o7 R&R

Edited by Walshington

Big 'ups' to Red Assed Asses, and red asses wherever they congregate!  Also to R&R for giving us a bounty of red assed asses to assertain?  Is that a word?  'Scuse me, I may be runnin' on ass (red) ova-load!

Gawd I love ass...  :)

EDIT:  Gawd

Edited by mmansfield68

With a hand-shake across the Baltic ice, the Competence Bloc begins to crumble.

3)      The Screaming Red Asses hereby recognize a state of war between themselves and the alliance of R&R.

4)      The Screaming Red Asses do not consider this war a front of the Equilibrium War, nor themselves a part of the “Competence Coalition”. Whatever the cause of the current world war, that cause is not ours.

I know I'm supposed to be toeing the coalition line and everything - but quit being so dense.

Edited by Baron Flynt

I know I'm supposed to be toeing the coalition line and everything - but quit being so dense.

Thank you for not being that guy, unlike the posters above you.

Congrats on peace, I guess. Not sure how I'd feel taking peace so early into a war campaign, but hey- different strokes for different folks.

Thank you for not being that guy, unlike the posters above you.

Congrats on peace, I guess. Not sure how I'd feel taking peace so early into a war campaign, but hey- different strokes for different folks.

Well, no sense continuing a campaign when you get what you want.  R&R began the campaign because they thought the SRA AA was being used as some sort of strategic reserve for Hooligans in their war against R&R.  That is no longer an issue.  SRA wanted R&R to stop attacking it's members.  That is no longer an issue.  No sense fighting when you don't have a CB to fight for. [Insert your inevitable "other war with a poor CB" joke here].

In short, they thought I was the "Team Rocket" of Hooligans, and I thought R&R was in a "DO something about it" mode. Turns out we were both wrong. Big irony is that the agreement in the OP would have been reached prior to hostilities had a technological error not resulted in the crucial part of the discussion being lost. C'est la guerre.

Sardonic, on 03 Mar 2013 - 08:42, said:

some loud micro just surrendered.

Well, if you read the OP it is not actually a surrender, although I will concede it could have been made to be eventually had I been fighting a more coercive and less decent alliance.  R&R certainly had the numbers.

Crucial part of yhe conversation being lost? I hope that wasn't my fault, because im pretty sure I got everything copied/pasted, although it did take more than once because my computer is retarded and kept deleting our names. >_< If part of it didn't go through then I apologize, otherwise disregard this. :P

Your nit is so noted.  You win the Internet.  Here's your crown:

burger_king_crown-281x269.jpg

I don't think it was a coalition line, more that you took a joke too serious.

Talk about a party killer, you just killed all the fun in this thread.

Now, now...he poured the bucket of ice water on the poor guy's head and ruined his exuberance fair and square.  Let him bask in his win.

As for the Screaming Red Asses...

Next time you're up for a fight, come to talk to AI.  It would interesting to have you on our side of the lines next time.

R&R...

Nice job.

Nice announcement Walsh :)

It was a pleasure working this outwith you, sorry you got caught up in it in the first place though.

No, you see, we're totally done for, some loud micro just surrendered.

Actually we just called it quits since our reason to hit them and their reason to fight back ceased to exist. We'll leave the surrendering to GOONs :)