Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

EaTeMuP

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone focusing on the guides issue, I'll remind you that this guy also made a new alliance and launched it while still a member of Polar. I've sentenced almost every group that has done this to us to attacks, and I certainly would have here as well. You don't abuse the protection of an alliance while devoting your time and energy to another. Usually they take your guides and eventually try and recruit from you as well. Put 'em down and get it over with. That's just how Polaris does business. We take our membership duties very seriously. It's part of who we are. It's part of why we are so much better than the lot of you and can survive the harshest of conditions indefinitely.

In Polaris, you serve the alliance as a whole. If you are instead serving yourself and building a crappy micro, then I have no use for you. Except target practice.

Is anyone besides me wondering what some of the mindless hailers in this thread would have said if GOONS or MK did this?

I'm wondering if you would have dragged this on for six pages about GOONS's diplomacy record if they were in our position.

Well, you are right that I am not upset. I just think a more valid reason to roll them would be "We need no more micros".. rather than 'RAWR intellectual property"... Death to micros... etc. etc...

So you're complaining about our legit CB, and instead wish we declared war just to cleanse micros? I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all, Rush. How can one CB be bad when you're encouraging an attack with no CB. Run along now, Rush.

these pan national people sound like they very bad. They also not respect official delegates. Polar people is good they not take such insults.

You amuse me greatly.

I'm wondering if you would have dragged this on for six pages about GOONS's diplomacy record if they were in our position.

What's to wonder? The answer is clear, and Rush would be ranting and raving from the other side of the table. The only difference is GOONS would be charging reps and putting Rayan to the mercy board, and Rush would still be defending that.

Okay seriously... 6 pages of this crap cause you (Rush) can't get over the fact that the diplomacy route was shut down. We aren't trying to "destroy" a micro alliance over a guide, and basically this would have gone much smoother if Rayan did talk to Dajobo/EaTeM in the first place. This leaves me to believe that your intentions in this thread is to just be a troll. Our DoW is legit, the perpetrator has admitted to the public that what has been said is true, what else more is there to argue? Take out the alliances involved and think about the concept. If he allowed for a diplomatic solution, it probably would have not lead to a DoW.

Edit: Spelling Check

Edited by Pacific Fleet

lol, what? What information could you possibly have that we would even want?

Legit one of your guys submitted an application to LoSS on our forums, joke or not or just trying to clog up our applications section. Many people would see that as an attempt at spying, if I hadn't been the one to see it and deny/delete the application and ban the member, someone else could have accepted it and that, Jazz, would be spying, if i applied to Umbrella whilst remaining in LoSS, just to get the forum mask, that would be considered spying. I'm not here to argue about that though as it is off topic.

Being in two AA's at once = spying, this time I mean the polar situation - Leaking information = Spying

Spying = Valid CB

Whether or not it's guides, which are easy to obtain and seen as a stupid thing to steal is beside the point

If someone steals a glass of tap water, it's still stealing

Edited by andyt2k

I don't hate the NpO, but I do know about the History of CN (General bits, the founding of the NpO, NPO, GATO, major conflicts, Dark Ages, etc.) In fact, deth2munkies, I do care about both spectrums of how the World sees the Polaris/Pacifica. It is fundamental to realize how CN evolved and how it effects us now. An old, wise man said, "To forget about the past, is to forget about the future"

Who was that old, wise man?  I tried to fact check it and it came up blank.

there is nothing that anyone can learn about Planet Bob from a Polar guide that they cannot learn about Planet Bob  from a TLR guide or an NPO guide or a GGA guide...

Hang on kimosabe and back 'er up a bit.  Let's think about this one for a sec...

• 2 weeks later...

To wrap this up...

The New Polar Order has granted white peace to Pan National Union after one round of wars. They have assured us all material was removed and there is no gain to anyone in destroying a new alliance.

Go in peace Pan National Union and I wish you a successful future after a rocky start.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Dajobo

To wrap this up...The New Polar Order has granted white peace to Pan National Union after one round of wars. They have assured us all material was removed and there is no gain to anyone in destroying a new alliance.Go in peace Pan National Union and I wish you a successful future after a rocky start.

You are clearly monsters, as I have always suspected.