Sign in to follow this  
AndrewHG

EQ warmap

Yep. To be fair it is really trying to track who is on who. The membership size seemed the best at the time. We could do ns, or war mode nations or nukes. I'm just treading water atm .

I'm trying to figure out how a 3D map would look like. Awesome :-)

At this point, if we only consider alliances circles dimensions, IRON and NPO (both Pacific and Polar) wil have a luminous future after this war. I bet they will dominate politic scenes for the next couple of years.

I think it looks like a printed circuit board.  Someone should wire it up and see what it does.

My hunch is that's some sort of cybernetic whoopee cushion.  With the brain of a retarded terminator.

-Craig

Updated with UcON stepping aside. Still looks like the circuit board of a giant electronic whoopee cushion though.

webmap94.png

Why is this reminding me of my Physics lab where we had to put together circuits... Anyway, gj on the picture.

Though i must ask are the arrows based on official DoW's or do random attacks also count?

The definition of official war depends on which side interprets which DoW.

I'm linking wars as I see them

Seriously, nice work.  I understand that it is filled up, but as I was looking back through the timeline, why did you change the colors of the lines?

(Also, not a big deal, but it is NPL, not NpL).

I like it.

Had this war been less polarized (aka no safe havens in the top for Umb/MK/Goon and no safe havens for the mid-low for EQ), then Equilibrium war would've been another plain old curb stomp.