A Declaration from EvU

I know you're not an accredited spokespony for the Derp Rush coalition - or for anything much, apart from your own uniquely twisted imagination - but you should really study the strategic situation before spouting fatuous nonsense of this sort. Presumably some sort of victory conditions were set when AI et al kicked this off. Even if they included reps as a war aim at that point, they cannot realistically do so now unless their leadership are exceptionally dense. And I think we know they are not.

The alliances of dumbhouse will most likely disband before the end of this war.  I don't think anyone expects to collect reps from them.

Some of the peripheral alliances who have supported their tyranny though?  You're just as culpable as they are in those crimes, and there is a strong precedent in Karma for extracting punitive reps at the end of a dying hegemony.  You know, reparations for all the past crimes, of which DH and friends have built up quite a listing.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alliances of dumbhouse will most likely disband before the end of this war.  I don't think anyone expects to collect reps from them.

Some of the peripheral alliances who have supported their tyranny though?  You're just as culpable as they are in those crimes, and there is a strong precedent in Karma for extracting punitive reps at the end of a dying hegemony.  You know, reparations for all the past crimes, of which DH and friends have built up quite a listing.

Can I live in your dreamworld? It seems fun there.

So I've been watching this thread, and I have just one thing to say to my good old buddy HeroofTime. It's a quote actually, from Ilya Bryzgalov, goaltender for the Philadelphia Fliers.

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?"

occ

[spoiler]Because he let's in a million goals...though not all his fault. Flyers D is sucking this year. [/spoiler]

Angry posts tend to add to the humour of the owf

Edited by Gingervites

Actually you would be the first and only person I have ever ignored on these forums.  It's not because you "prove me wrong" in your own head.  It's because you are an irritating little git who plays stupid just for the sake of getting under my skin.  I have never enjoyed a single one of my many interactions with you.  

There are many, many people who I disagree quite aggressively with.  They are not ignored because they have an underlying opinion or idea that goes beyond "I want to annoy you."

Also, I smacked EvU of my own initiative.  This is war.  You know our coalition policy, we've repeated it enough times.  Literally anyone in the opposing coalition is a valid target for my own amusement, and EvU was kind enough to add themselves to that list.

Couple of things:

1. You haven't "ignored" me on these forums, because you're still talk to me.  "Ignored" is past tense.
  2. I think you will find that I am actually proving you wrong if you ask anyone other than yourself.
  3. The fact that you are now hurling personal insults towards me proves 100% without a doubt that you are wrong. It's what you do when you come to the realisation that you can't make a valid point.
  4. I love my interactions with you.
  5. It is highly ironic, yet again, that even though you actively criticise peoples' war strategies, you don't have one of your own. Congratulations on going rogue yet again. What point are you trying to prove this time? That you don't care for your superiors, despite them bailing you out in the past? That you hate EvU (or some of it's members) so much that you have a complete and utter lack of self-control? Or maybe you're trying to prove something to United Equestria, the alliance you founded who ultimately kicked you out?

All 15 of them...9 of which are in Peace Mode.  Yes...too awesome.   <_<

Eh, it's one area I won't be critical of them.  So far they've already demonstrated more of a willingness to fight than most other alliances in that camp.  There's many names you can legitimately sling at EvU, but cowardice is not one of them.

I can successfully report that nukes have fallen onto the Equestrian Commune, and parties were had by all involved.

#yolo 

Yes, the things have been thrown into the wolves den as well, needless to say, the underlings continue to look to the moon and cry out for blood.

Welcome to the Equilibrium War, we've got a better ratio on that front than quite a few alliances who are "In the war".

Sadly, you are probably right.  However, my problem isn't so much with you and your effort as those who hail it as though the U.S. Calvary has arrived.  Enjoy your wars.