A Declaration from EvU

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's just giving us his tech as a gift. Because you know it isn't a good traitor party until someone busts out the presents!

Poor Oni doesn't have...  Anything.  Well, he has a pile of infra that is going to be fun to nuke.  But no SDI, no MP, no anything.

It's such a soft target, I almost feel bad.  Almost.

Seriously, HoT's so intimidating for (talking about) nuking a low-tier nation who he can't even win ground attacks against. We should obviously all just surrender now against his superior might, guys. Traitor Party's cancelled, I'm afraid.

Seriously, HoT's so intimidating for (talking about) nuking a low-tier nation who he can't even win ground attacks against. We should obviously all just surrender now against his superior might, guys. Traitor Party's cancelled, I'm afraid.

Telling me I'm bad at ground attacks is literally like saying I am bad at rolling dice.

Also, the entire post was a response to you puffing your chest and bragging about how you were going to "steal my tech" or whatever.  In other words, pointing out that, no, the guy who I hit is rather soft and is about to get steamrolled.  You don't get to turn around and mock me for "stating the obvious" when you were too inept to pick up on it in the first place.

Oh, and get TailsK to whine to RIA on your behalf more often.  It is quite entertaining how you can't even handle your own diplomacy.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Telling me I'm bad at ground attacks is literally like saying I am bad at rolling dice.

Well you are bad at selling them...

Oh, and get TailsK to whine to RIA on your behalf more often.  It is quite entertaining how you can't even handle your own diplomacy.

Bwhahaha!

Edit: No, but seriously. Pretty sure RIA didn't sanction your war against members of EvU. If they didn't, you've literally just spat in the face of your own alliance, considering they already bailed you out for going rogue once before. I wonder if they'll pay your reps this time!

Edited by TailsK

The horribly low blow aside, their friends are probably going to be busy paying mountains of reps at the end of this, just a hunch.

Retro-tastic! HoT wants to turn back to the clock to the good old days of reps and such. Good thing his evil scheme will come to naught.

Well you are bad at selling them...

Bwhahaha!

Edit: No, but seriously. Pretty sure RIA didn't sanction your war against members of EvU. If they didn't, you've literally just spat in the face of your own alliance, considering they already bailed you out for going rogue once before. I wonder if they'll pay your reps this time!

Yes, RIA is going to pay reps because I hit someone who is hitting their MADP partner.  Try harder.

Even though you're in a filthy pony alliance I still love you, LRS. 

Give 'em hell. This will probably be the only instance where I hail your alliance. :P

Aww, Trotsky, I know you still have a love for der ponies.

Thankie.

mlfw8180_small.png

Retro-tastic! HoT wants to turn back to the clock to the good old days of reps and such. Good thing his evil scheme will come to naught.

Which clock is being "turned back" here?  This is something that DH and friends have been doing for quite some time.  I'm pretty sure you're all going to get charged interest on those loans.

Yes, RIA is going to pay reps because I hit someone who is hitting their MADP partner.  Try harder.

Ah yes, I hear Shadow educated you on your treaties, considering you didn't know how RIA actually entered the war to begin with!

I didn't particularly care how we entered the war.  There is a difference.

You certainly seemed to the night we discussed it!  And there is a difference.  There's what actually happened and then your version of events (it's a trend with you, it would seem).

You certainly seemed to the night we discussed it!  And there is a difference.  There's what actually happened and then your version of events (it's a trend with you, it would seem).

I don't even know how to respond, except to lament that I cannot seem to find the "ignore user" function on this forum.

I don't even know how to respond, except to lament that I cannot seem to find the "ignore user" function on this forum.

If you keep ignoring people who prove you wrong, you won't have anyone to talk to!

That aside, my point before was, did anyone in RIA give you the green light to declare?  Or did you just use your own "initiative".

Which clock is being "turned back" here?  This is something that DH and friends have been doing for quite some time.  I'm pretty sure you're all going to get charged interest on those loans.

I know you're not an accredited spokespony for the Derp Rush coalition - or for anything much, apart from your own uniquely twisted imagination - but you should really study the strategic situation before spouting fatuous nonsense of this sort. Presumably some sort of victory conditions were set when AI et al kicked this off. Even if they included reps as a war aim at that point, they cannot realistically do so now unless their leadership are exceptionally dense. And I think we know they are not.

If you keep ignoring people who prove you wrong, you won't have anyone to talk to!

That aside, my point before was, did anyone in RIA give you the green light to declare?  Or did you just use your own "initiative".

Actually you would be the first and only person I have ever ignored on these forums.  It's not because you "prove me wrong" in your own head.  It's because you are an irritating little git who plays stupid just for the sake of getting under my skin.  I have never enjoyed a single one of my many interactions with you.  

There are many, many people who I disagree quite aggressively with.  They are not ignored because they have an underlying opinion or idea that goes beyond "I want to annoy you."

Also, I smacked EvU of my own initiative.  This is war.  You know our coalition policy, we've repeated it enough times.  Literally anyone in the opposing coalition is a valid target for my own amusement, and EvU was kind enough to add themselves to that list.