A Declaration from EvU

Admin no. It feels me with great pride to have allies that are willing to dive into the depths for us. Against my advice no less. Everyone else gets to wait.

So when your allies are hurting, will you come out of hippie to help them, or will you just let them suffer in the meat grinder by themselves?  So noble of you to let them sacrifice themselves for you.  What a terrible joke of an alliance you are.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

party of traitors

I'm proud to announce that EvU will be hosting its semi-annual TRAITOR PARTY in the very near future. Look for your invitation in the mail and come ready for a memorable night of music, drink, and backstabbing!

Oh, and because I'll very likely forget for the rest of the war, I DO want to give EvU props for actually, you know, mounting an offensive. You're actually fighting, unlike the two alliances you entered with tonight, and unlike some alliances that have been in for quite a while (I'M TOTALLY NOT NAMING NAMES LEL).

I may hate you, but at the same time, I respect you. Something most of your coalition mates won't earn. I must have done at least something right when I raised you boys.

I'm with Yev, never really understood the MLP theme but watching HoT be butthurt is pretty fun.

It's not often that I agree with Deinos and TOP, but when I do it usually involves ponies.

I wish you guys the best of luck in your wars. You seem like a good group of people.

I'm proud to announce that EvU will be hosting its semi-annual TRAITOR PARTY in the very near future. Look for your invitation in the mail and come ready for a memorable night of music, drink, and backstabbing!

The party will be at the barn, right? :3

I'm extremely torn on your alliance, EvU.

As a principle, I am opposed to MLP-themed alliances, as I hope TailsK has relayed. However, you do seem to be at least somewhat competent and HoT is calling you traitors.

By virtue of this same principle I am now very pro-EvU. Give 'em hell.