Lord Jache Send Ravens Across Planet Bob

I'm still not entirely sure how HB made it over to "that side", but it does make me sad.

That said, so many sanctioned alliances have hit in weeks 2, 3, 4, etc... all this complaining about hitting late? Seems to me you're upset that some of the newer alliances have finally learned their lesson and not jumped in front of you as meat shields in the first round. Kudos to HB in that regard.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, so many sanctioned alliances have hit in weeks 2, 3, 4, etc... all this complaining about hitting late? Seems to me you're upset that some of the newer alliances have finally learned their lesson and not jumped in front of you as meat shields in the first round. Kudos to HB in that regard.

I've yet to find myself disappointed by a Phaedron post.

Was there really a need to be so negative in times of war and not just take it as chest thumping?

Also I have nothing but respect for you EgoFreaky, but I am going to have to disagree with you on some points of your post. I believe the war started on January 18th making March 1st the six week mark, and a date we haven't quite hit yet. We did enter late but not as late are your leading people to believe.

Also last war I am fairly certain your top tier was a man called FinnishCommie who fought bravely and admirably against the odds. Other than that you tactically retreated your top tier knowing you did not have the superiority there and would be leading them to their deaths. It was the smart play, but I find it rude to criticize others when they feel it is necessary to do the same. We are not 200+ members, and to release inferior numbers into your mass is working on your timetable not ours.

So while I understand the frustration and the anger from the lack of control, can you please not hurl senseless insults at my alliance because I believe you are better than that. 

OOC: You know what they say - Don't dish what you can't take.

Considering how you have more than half of your alliance in PM right now, and with barely two of your nations actually attacking us, I'd consider this a skirmish. If you want to make it a way, please bring your middle tier out of PM. I'm sure you'll gain a lot more respect there than now.

Edited by Darth Banana

OOC: You know what they say - Don't dish what you can't take.

Considering how you have more than half of your alliance in PM right now, and with barely two of your nations actually attacking us, I'd consider this a skirmish. If you want to make it a way, please bring your middle tier out of PM. I'm sure you'll gain a lot more respect there than now.

Did you even read what you included in the quote? My response to EgoFreaky was pretty succinct to many of the points you bring up. Also I mean this with no disrespect, but you seem unable to keep yourself current on the matter of HB vs RnR and at the same lack the control to post until you have caught yourself up.  I wish to offer some constructive criticism: Perhaps you should make yourself current with events before posting on them and making yourself look silly because much to your chagrin we are not attacking with just 2 nations and are doing decent damage to your former upper tier nations.