Lord Jache Send Ravens Across Planet Bob

Apparently, some are under the impression they gave us clearance to do what we wanted. Maybe they do care what happens to you...maybe they knew you'd gladly volunteer to be the shield against CnG......Whose idea was it to pile everyone on INT on ODN anyway? Made it an easy choice for ourselves, TLR, and NG to just up and roll all over SF/XX/Aftermath instead of DR no? Of course we all have treaties with NPO too...... Conspiracy? Of course not. It's just war. IF DT wants to Back up HB.....that's fine with me and declaring war is the best way to cancel a NAP.

You are correct, I have made an ass of myself in here. My apologies. >_<

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, some are under the impression they gave us clearance to do what we wanted. Maybe they do care what happens to you...maybe they knew you'd gladly volunteer to be the shield against CnG......Whose idea was it to pile everyone on INT on ODN anyway? Made it an easy choice for ourselves, TLR, and NG to just up and roll all over SF/XX/Aftermath instead of DR no? Of course we all have treaties with NPO too...... Conspiracy? Of course not. It's just war. IF DT wants to Back up HB.....that's fine with me and declaring war is the best way to cancel a NAP.

4 days remaining until GATO comes out of peace mode, am I right?

Either way R&R you have two options:

Bend the knee and agree to lower the arms you have raised against us and our allies
Or
Perish, and have your nations burned, your titles stripped, and your honor lost.

And I guess you and your peace mode army will have us submit? Or the terrifying two wars you managed to declare?

I seriously hope your warchests have improved from last time, because you'll need them.

Where have you been rolling over SF/XX/Aftermath? Certainly not this war.

Good luck HB.

The only things I've gotten out of this thread is that this is a worst blitz than most ghost decs, and R&R is apparently House Targaryen, home of the badass dragon lords and hot chicks who show boobs.

R&R would be the wildlings in this scenario given the declaration context.

Whatever, HB will ygritte this...

R&R would be the wildlings in this scenario given the declaration context.

Whatever, HB will ygritte this...

In the declaration, yes, of course. Which I'm still okay with, because then we're Tormund "Look at my massive member" Giantsbane and Mance Rayder. Both of whom are better than the Baratheons, who are fat (Robert), prickly and unlikeable (Stannis) and of course, flamingly homosexual (Renly).

But throughout the thread the references have been more towards Targaryens.

In the declaration, yes, of course. Which I'm still okay with, because then we're Tormund "Look at my massive member" Giantsbane and Mance Rayder. Both of whom are better than the Baratheons, who are fat (Robert), prickly and unlikeable (Stannis) and of course, flamingly homosexual (Renly).

I would have to respectfully disagree here and say Stannis is the best character in the group that you have mentioned.

When you have mammoths and giants at your disposal and can't even win battles, it's time to retire and let the real men play the game of thrones.