Lord Jache Send Ravens Across Planet Bob

The only things I've gotten out of this thread is that this is a worst blitz than most ghost decs, and R&R is apparently House Targaryen, home of the badass dragon lords and hot chicks who show boobs. In which case, I D34th needs to go make some Ghiscari propaganda. And tell Bambi to put out more.

13 year old boobs >_>

Have fun with this HB.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only things I've gotten out of this thread is that this is a worst blitz than most ghost decs, and R&R is apparently House Targaryen, home of the badass dragon lords and hot chicks who show boobs. In which case, I D34th needs to go make some Ghiscari propaganda. And tell Bambi to put out more.

Let's just say that RnR is a boar.

Here I thought NPL had a treaty with RnR......

Yes, but CSN fighting HB is of course the correct and natural way that the story should go. :v

Please do I have a sudden urge to destroy fools. 

You're on the wrong end of the war to do that without screwing things up for everyone else.

Yes, but CSN fighting HB is of course the correct and natural way that the story should go. :v

You're on the wrong end of the war to do that without screwing things up for everyone else.

You seem to be under the delusion DT wouldn't defend her ally. Please go ahead and test that. I would like to take you EQ boys down a notch honestly. :)

Edited by shirunei

You seem to be under the delusion DT wouldn't defend her ally. Please go ahead and test that. I would like to take you EQ boys down a notch honestly. :)

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111436]Yes, yes actually I am underneath that delusion if CSN were to attack HB in defense of R&R.[/url]

I'd also be saddened if Duckroll and the NPO gave you the clearance to fuck over this end of the coalition like that, but that's all we really could have expected, isn't it?

Yes, yes actually I am underneath that delusion if CSN were to attack HB in defense of R&R.

I'd also be saddened if Duckroll and the NPO gave you the clearance to fuck over this end of the coalition like that, but that's all we really could have expected, isn't it?

I'm sorry did you actually mean anything with your post or were you just posting garbage as usual. Reads like the first. 

Edited by shirunei

Yes, yes actually I am underneath that delusion if CSN were to attack HB in defense of R&R.

Just stop. Seriously, just stop.

I'm sorry did you actually mean anything with your post or were you just posting garbage as usual. Reads like the first. 

aaand that's the end of any meaningful discussion, isn't it?

Just stop. Seriously, just stop.

As you desire.

It's okay DT i got this

2r2oqdi.png

Apparently, some are under the impression they gave us clearance to do what we wanted. Maybe they do care what happens to you...maybe they knew you'd gladly volunteer to be the shield against CnG......Whose idea was it to pile everyone on INT on ODN anyway? Made it an easy choice for ourselves, TLR, and NG to just up and roll all over SF/XX/Aftermath instead of DR no? Of course we all have treaties with NPO too...... Conspiracy? Of course not. It's just war. IF DT wants to Back up HB.....that's fine with me and declaring war is the best way to cancel a NAP.