Memo from Hooligans

letub

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Reverse GATO: Instead of fighting the first 2 weeks of the war before declaring their obligations filled and leaving allies to fight, they're going to fight the last 2 weeks of the war; it has all the benefits of the standard GATO, without the negative PR backlash.  Switching sides is an option, but should be timed to coincide with the downfall of the side they switch to.

Oh?  So you are planning on surrendering within the next 2 weeks then?  Not something to brag about I think.

Oh?  So you are planning on surrendering within the next 2 weeks then?  Not something to brag about I think.

I've been in war mode for over a week and I haven't bothered to check my nation more than 3 times while I've been traveling; you know why?  Because funny little dweebs like you have 50 out of 62 of their nations in peace mode, so why should I worry about getting attacked in the middle of a war? 

So, who do you suppose we're going to surrender to, chump?  You'd have to fight to win.  I can sit out here in war mode all year without declaring peace--how long do you think your mid- and bottom-tiers are going to wreck their economies in peace mode?  2 months, 3, 7?  Don't bet on it.

I've been in war mode for over a week and I haven't bothered to check my nation more than 3 times while I've been traveling; you know why?  Because funny little dweebs like you have 50 out of 62 of their nations in peace mode, so why should I worry about getting attacked in the middle of a war? 

So, who do you suppose we're going to surrender to, chump?  You'd have to fight to win.  I can sit out here in war mode all year without declaring peace--how long do you think your mid- and bottom-tiers are going to wreck their economies in peace mode?  2 months, 3, 7?  Don't bet on it.

Schattenmann you are a special individual I just wanted to tell you that.

Never lose that confidence, it will make your fall that much more of a shock for you and who doesn't enjoy surprises?  Carry on.

ok guys what part of "why you people take us so serously" was confuseing.... :P

i just want to nom nom your pixles and have a good war.

EgoFreaky i do have one personal favor to ask of you, tell MutedFaith to get his @** on irc once in a while ;)

Lets just suffice to say some are burned. 

Sorry, I've had limited access for a while.

I wouldn't think that SF and co. is in trouble. I seriously doubt anyone in the post Equilibrium coalition would work with anyone they've actively worked to take down. It would be suicide.

Unless of course CnG plans on cutting ties with the doomed folk post war. I'll talk to Lowsten and see if we can get you a MADP Rush. It'll be like old times! :P

Can you please stop making me laugh? I'm becoming fond of your posts and its unnerving :D

i just ignore him, i suggest you do the same. Now what is all this "political" nonsense you guys are spewing on our dow. This isnt one of those serous "lets troll it out" posts, this is a hooligans "lukz war" post. I really think you people have the wrong idea about our intentions here. RnR, you attacked gato and int for what ever reasons, we dont care about the reasons, we just care that you hit our friends. As such you are going to get to deal with the rag-tag band known as Hooligans. Win or lose we will have fun being a thorn in your side. Now enough of the politics here guys, shesh you would think this is a political forum or something.

Edited by Xanth