Memo from Hooligans

letub

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are hooligans, normal conventions do not apply. Let the peanut gallery troll, oh how you like to troll. We do things our way, like it or not. Now pucker up ladies and plant one on my soon to be burnt back side. We may burn, but we will burn for our friends on our terms.

You're late. Then again... I'm not even sure if I'd call this 'here'.

It's the Reverse GATO: Instead of fighting the first 2 weeks of the war before declaring their obligations filled and leaving allies to fight, they're going to fight the last 2 weeks of the war; it has all the benefits of the standard GATO, without the negative PR backlash.  Switching sides is an option, but should be timed to coincide with the downfall of the side they switch to.

Edited by Schattenmann

We are hooligans, normal conventions do not apply. Let the peanut gallery troll, oh how you like to troll. We do things our way, like it or not. Now pucker up ladies and plant one on my soon to be burnt back side. We may burn, but we will burn for our friends on our terms.

So you're choosing death by starving yourselves in peace mode? Well that's no fun.

It's the Reverse GATO: Instead of fighting the first 2 weeks of the war before declaring their obligations filled and leaving allies to fight, they're going to fight the last 2 weeks of the war; it has all the benefits of the standard GATO, without the negative PR backlash.  Switching sides is an option, but should be timed to coincide with the downfall of the side they switch to.

Well now I'm just impressed that they can predict the last two weeks of a war. That takes some skill.

Time to surrender Equilibrium, after this mighty one offensive war blitz your coalition has no change of victory anymore., give up.y

says the guy not at war, i do have to wonder why so many people take us so serously. We Are Hooligans, we're here to have fun and nom nom some pixels. We are not affraid to take damage, yet we are not stupid enough to throw our entire alliance into the fire. You want a piece of our midtier? Be patient, we are.

I'm guessing your theory if you might be able to get SF out of the war before C&G? I dont think it will work, SF has gotten rolled enough times by DH/C&G to let the chance to burn them slip by.

There's one problem with your statement, and that is you are not burning anything on us.