Game kicked me out of PM?

+Zeke+

Having sat in peace mode for almost a week and turned everything down to peacetime readiness, I see in my emails today that some nation declared war on me today.

Either the game bumped me out of PM or someone has managed to figure out my pw and pulled the switch.

I would appreciate a game mod to investigate when I supposedly came out of PM and if so can they check the IP logs to see if another IP addy was used at the time of the change.

I know I didn't do it and I log on today to see a heck of a mess.  I'm not some n00b who doesn't understand CN war after 7 odd years.  My nation has a low 5 digit nation number.  I'm careful about this kind of stuff.

If the game itself did actually toss me out of PM then I need to go back to PM and damage made right.

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=33116

In the meantime I will be taking care of my new dance partners.

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=33116&nation2=

This is Samus' toolset for your nation data. You were at war on 2/7th, and I'm guessing it ended on 2/15th.

I have a set of hand-gathered logs for your nation, as well, and between then and at least until the 17th you were still in war mode.

I think the most likely possibility is that you made an error. Perhaps in your revelry you forgot to click the "Save Changes" button on the "Edit My Nation" page and decided you were safely in peace mode? Or perhaps you clicked the button and a network error ate your modification-- take it from me, these things happen, it's not anyone's fault, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Edited by Instr

I know I didn't do it and I log on today to see a heck of a mess.  I'm not some n00b who doesn't understand CN war after 7 odd years.  My nation has a low 5 digit nation number.  I'm careful about this kind of stuff.

There is just so much irony here. Edited by King Brandon

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=33116&nation2=

This is Samus' toolset for your nation data. You were at war on 2/7th, and I'm guessing it ended on 2/15th.

I have a set of hand-gathered logs for your nation, as well, and between then and at least until the 17th you were still in war mode.

I think the most likely possibility is that you made an error. Perhaps in your revelry you forgot to click the "Save Changes" button on the "Edit My Nation" page and decided you were safely in peace mode? Or perhaps you clicked the button and a network error ate your modification-- take it from me, these things happen, it's not anyone's fault, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I remember switching my defcon and threat level when I jumped into peace mode at midnight of the 16th.   Only thing I touched later was my government once anarchy ended.

I find it fairly preposterous that my nation could sit there unmolested during war for 5 days.

My primary concern here is having the logs checked to find the change date and see if a different IP addy was used.  Then run it against the list of active player IP's.  With all the auto checks for multis built into the game the records would show when and be able to cross reference the other IP.

War is an option for Iron Heart since 2/7/2013.

^ There's no way to fool that. If someone had tampered with your nation within the past week then the date would have still changed. I double checked an archive from last week and the game still showed you in war mode since 2/7.

You never exited war mode.