alliance spam? why do you make it so hard?

ayukawa

i am begin to debate if i wish to be part of this community.

you are act like toddlers.

this thread was not about ego or who did what to who and was wrong.

Sorry this happened, the community is good. In particular the member "Tom Riddle" is the worse member/troll of this community, and I would suggest to ignore everything he says.

i am sorry. i will not judge every person here on actions of small number.

i also can not judge riddle from words of small number of people.

some about me:

i am close to year 43 in my life now. i am a house-wife to a much more young artist.

art is very important to me. i am a long time anime/manga fan, since showa51 [1976].

i am active in subtitle community.

i have what most people i know say is very very strange taste.

i like blood, most of my friend are less my age, i am love to run, i have study martial arts since young child, 

i preferring english speak people to help me practice.

also i am told i can be very inappropriate behavior.

i would like to find alliance that could be good for me and is able accept my way of being.

are any suggestion?

i am sorry. i will not judge every person here on actions of small number.

i also can not judge riddle from words of small number of people.

some about me:

i am close to year 43 in my life now. i am a house-wife to a much more young artist.

art is very important to me. i am a long time anime/manga fan, since showa51 [1976].

i am active in subtitle community.

i have what most people i know say is very very strange taste.

i like blood, most of my friend are less my age, i am love to run, i have study martial arts since young child, 

i preferring english speak people to help me practice.

also i am told i can be very inappropriate behavior.

i would like to find alliance that could be good for me and is able accept my way of being.

are any suggestion?

No offense but what? What the hell is the Subtitle community and what does "i like blood" mean?

Tom was never a member of GPF, as Tom or Winner. However he is incorrect in stating 23 members moved over. In fact those that did move over only changed their AA and they subsequently were removed or deleted through inactivity. I would not really call it a success story, though each to their own I guess.

Back on topic. For a casual alliance I would recommend Monarch Order. Though depending on your interests there are themed alliances which may suit your needs. You can find alliances where all you do is register an account on their forums, post an app and then won't bother you unless you ask for something. You just need to search these out. Good luck on your search and if you need any tips etc send me a message in-game.

Edited by Cress

No offense but what? What the hell is the Subtitle community and what does "i like blood" mean?

i subtitle anime series, movies, ova, and even a concert.

i do full dvd and blu-ray release, zero re-encode [exception of '84 summer movie], which are full compliant with international specifications.

[i]i like blood[/i] ? what not understand?

i like how look, feel, smell, taste, i collect blood related items. some more hard to get than were some other.

i subtitle anime series, movies, ova, and even a concert.

i do full dvd and blu-ray release, zero re-encode [exception of '84 summer movie], which are full compliant with international specifications.

i like blood ? what not understand?

i like how look, feel, smell, taste, i collect blood related items. some more hard to get than were some other.

Oh, I thought you may have miswrote(?). But hey, at least you have awesome electronics. Will be the hub of US weapons tech in WW3.

Also good luck to you in your search. Nuclear Proliferation League may not be a bad choice.

The three alliances that spring to mind are The Hive, Anarchy Inc., and Shangri-la.

Shangri-la was formed by the merger of an alliance dedicated to Anime and one of its allies. The benefits there is that people there like anime, and people there may be able to speak Tokyo dialect with you if you're having unavoidable linguistic problems. The cons there is that people there might be a bit immature, the alliance might be increasingly inactive, and they may, once in a while, encounter excessive drama.

Out of the three, The Hive is the smallest and most inactive alliance out of the three, but there's someone there who likes anime and is rather proficient in Tokyo dialect. I doubt your tastes would match, however. The pluses of the Hive is that they're more proficient in the game than Shangri-la and it's a more mature crowd; you are less likely to get screwed over by stupid drama.

Anarchy Inc. is the last option. The pluses of the alliance is that it's a relatively mature crowd, and there are people there who like anime and manga. They have a good internal affairs system, which will be important for new players. Moreover, they're a large and important alliance and you'll be able to see more and learn more about the alliance politics in this game through Anarchy Inc. The main caveat of Anarchy Inc. right now is that they're at war right now, a war they should be winning, but I get the feeling that if you're not in peace mode, and you're in their lower tier, you stand a high chance of being obliterated rather quickly.

===

I would like to mention, however, that you have been a bit boisterous and rude and that Cyber Nations happens to be a rather social game. Being liked, or at least being liked by the right people is key to success in this game. There are people you can be rude to; there are quite a few social pariahs in this game who haven't gotten the idea in their head yet to quit; but being rude to the game at large is a bit dangerous.

A few other warnings: many CN alliances are badly run and are lead by kids. The average age in the game is currently 20, and the player base is aging. Some of the leaders are not the most astute in the game, and many alliances suffer from lethargy. You should be careful with regards to which alliance you join, and you should at least try to look out for #1, which is an American English saying meaning that you should look out for yourself. Try to get a substantial aid package, build up your nation, and if your new alliance doesn't suit you, be ready to look elsewhere. This game isn't very fun when everyone around you is bored and not particularly interested in playing the game.

In any case, good luck and enjoy your stay in Cyber Nations!

Edited by Instr

As for the recruiting alliance asking you to change our team colour, there is a very simple reason for that. In the game, you trade with other nations, each nation has two native resources, youc an have as many as 5 trading partners, and hence 12 resources in total. The various combinations and permutations of these resources result in a few bonus resources for your nation on top of the 12 you got by trade. So it is beneficial to trade.

Now if the person you are trading with, is on the same colour as you, then both of you get a boost to your nation's happiness. Happiness increase results in increased tax income for you nation. Hence, with 6 nations each trading with each other on the same color then you have 6 nations with happiness boost. That is 6 alliance nations that are making more money and growing faster.

So you see, it is for your own good as well as for the good of other alliance members.

The three alliances that spring to mind are The Hive, Anarchy Inc., and Shangri-la.

Shangri-la was formed by the merger of an alliance dedicated to Anime and one of its allies. The benefits there is that people there like anime, and people there may be able to speak Tokyo dialect with you if you're having unavoidable linguistic problems. The cons there is that people there might be a bit immature, the alliance might be increasingly inactive, and they may, once in a while, encounter excessive drama.

Out of the three, The Hive is the smallest and most inactive alliance out of the three, but there's someone there who likes anime and is rather proficient in Tokyo dialect. I doubt your tastes would match, however. The pluses of the Hive is that they're more proficient in the game than Shangri-la and it's a more mature crowd; you are less likely to get screwed over by stupid drama.

Anarchy Inc. is the last option. The pluses of the alliance is that it's a relatively mature crowd, and there are people there who like anime and manga. They have a good internal affairs system, which will be important for new players. Moreover, they're a large and important alliance and you'll be able to see more and learn more about the alliance politics in this game through Anarchy Inc. The main caveat of Anarchy Inc. right now is that they're at war right now, a war they should be winning, but I get the feeling that if you're not in peace mode, and you're in their lower tier, you stand a high chance of being obliterated rather quickly.

===

I would like to mention, however, that you have been a bit boisterous and rude and that Cyber Nations happens to be a rather social game. Being liked, or at least being liked by the right people is key to success in this game. There are people you can be rude to; there are quite a few social pariahs in this game who haven't gotten the idea in their head yet to quit; but being rude to the game at large is a bit dangerous.

A few other warnings: many CN alliances are badly run and are lead by kids. The average age in the game is currently 20, and the player base is aging. Some of the leaders are not the most astute in the game, and many alliances suffer from lethargy. You should be careful with regards to which alliance you join, and you should at least try to look out for #1, which is an American English saying meaning that you should look out for yourself. Try to get a substantial aid package, build up your nation, and if your new alliance doesn't suit you, be ready to look elsewhere. This game isn't very fun when everyone around you is bored and not particularly interested in playing the game.

In any case, good luck and enjoy your stay in Cyber Nations!

i have look up word boisterous. please explain how i have been boisterous or rude.

i have re-read every part of this being only thread i have speaking.

i do not understand claim.

i will investigate.

As for the recruiting alliance asking you to change our team colour, there is a very simple reason for that. In the game, you trade with other nations, each nation has two native resources, youc an have as many as 5 trading partners, and hence 12 resources in total. The various combinations and permutations of these resources result in a few bonus resources for your nation on top of the 12 you got by trade. So it is beneficial to trade.

Now if the person you are trading with, is on the same colour as you, then both of you get a boost to your nation's happiness. Happiness increase results in increased tax income for you nation. Hence, with 6 nations each trading with each other on the same color then you have 6 nations with happiness boost. That is 6 alliance nations that are making more money and growing faster.

So you see, it is for your own good as well as for the good of other alliance members.

ah. understand.

thank you so very much.

Can I ask you a question ayukawa? What does your name mean? I assume it is Japanese but I am clueless about the meaning.

anou.

is not my birth name. is name i use most in world. more know me this than know me birth name.

is make from two kanji : 鮎

is spell : あゆかわ

romanji is : ayukawa [a yu ka wa]

鮎 [アユ] is a freshwater fish. many call it sweetfish. is a very sweet taste.

川 is kanji for river.

what meaning? the scales of 鮎 are very silver color. is very good reflecting sunlight in water and does make river or stream seem like is sparkle. but some time does not reflect at all and river or stream will be dark. is just like i am. 

i have two extreme. more close to yandere than tsundere. but i am told [in actual liffe] i am type who will change mood of all people around me with either my being bright or dark.

name i was give by girl friend long ago.

Ayukawa

It is RARE that after ~20 posts to SPECIFIC questions, people have writen so much Bull**** instead of possible answers. I will NOT apologize in the name of others.

I am in the game less than 2 months. I remember having the exact problems (and questions) so I hope I can help.  

The only real purpose of an alliance for a new player like you (and me) is to avoid beeing attacked by raiders (pirates). In the beginning of the game, when you are very weak, there is a chance (if you are on your own) for this to happen. 

You CAN play on your own, without beeing member to any alliance.

Maybe (I do NOT know) some alliances "force" you to have their flag. Most do not.

Maybe (I do NOT know) some alliances "force" you to deal only within the alliance. Most do not.

Most (if not all) alliances offer some sort of help, if you join them. "Bribe" is also a word used for this. The help has one purpose. To help you become an active member quicker than you would do so without it. An alliance is the sum of its ACTIVE members. So, the more of them, the bigger the alliance. Simple. Thats why they spam you. 

In any case, you CAN leave any alliance especially beeing a "freshman". Most of them don't bother losing them, since there is little lost.

I will NOT advertise ANY alliance although I belong to one. I chose after some days of "research" in the forums and it was NOT based on how big the bribe was. 

Have fun playing. Its just an game.

If you have ANY questions pm me in the game. I will GLADLY answer them

Edited by angelheart

Maybe (I do NOT know) some alliances "force" you to have their flag. Most do not.

Maybe (I do NOT know) some alliances "force" you to deal only within the alliance. Most do not.

Both of these are not true. Most alliances which have a flag which you can choose, mandate you use it.

Most alliances also will not allow you to do tech deals or trades with people outside your alliance.