alliance spam? why do you make it so hard?

ayukawa

i join 2 day ago. my nation only 2 day old. i have get 15 separate pm spam me with so many alliance request. every one does promise so much. every say are best. some say most old. some say most honourable. some say give most. some say teach most. most say require give up right of choice.

all most all say : to join go here, fill this out, then this, then this, change this, update this, and change this.

i am a casual player. i do not wish to change my flag. i do not wish to have to fill out 3 separate applications. 

why must it be so hard to do alliance?

i join 2 day ago. my nation only 2 day old. i have get 15 separate pm spam me with so many alliance request. every one does promise so much. every say are best. some say most old. some say most honourable. some say give most. some say teach most. most say require give up right of choice.

all most all say : to join go here, fill this out, then this, then this, change this, update this, and change this.

i am a casual player. i do not wish to change my flag. i do not wish to have to fill out 3 separate applications. 

why must it be so hard to do alliance?

First off, If you speak a different language run it through a reliable translator before posting here.

Second off, there are NO alliances where you dont have to sign up on a forum, change your AA and fill out a application. Many require you to change your team color and flag. All of them also require you adhere to strict guidlines to run your nation. If you dont want to fill out a application and not sign up on a forum, go right ahead. You will just be a Sub 1000K Strenght nation for the next 5 months.

Edited by Tom Marvolo Riddle

First off, If you speak a different language run it throuhg a reliable translator before posting here.

Second off, there are NO alliances where you dont have to sign up on a forum, change your AA and fill out a application. Many require you to change your team color and flag. All of them also require you adhere to strict guidlines to run your nation. If you dont want to fill out a application and not sign up on a forum, go right ahead. You will just be a Sub 1000K Strenght nation for the next 5 months.

there are no reliable translators for my native language.

what i speak i speak. what i spell, i spell. and what i grammar, i grammar.

i apologize if that is offensive to you.

i would suggest you spell check, and grammar check also.

even monkeys fall from trees.

what is aa?

what is sub 1000k meaning?

there are no reliable translators for my native language.

what i speak i speak. what i spell, i spell. and what i grammar, i grammar.

i apologize if that is offensive to you.

i would suggest you spell check, and grammar check also.

even monkeys fall from trees.

what is aa?

what is sub 1000k meaning?

It is not offensive, just if you want best recognition and respect from the others, a translator is good. (Just wondering, what language do you speak).

Second off, AA is Alliance Affiliation, which is changed via your nation edit page.

Sub 1000K is being under 1000 Nation Strength, which is built up via Infra, tech, military, you get the idea.

It is not offensive, just if you want best recognition and respect from the others, a translator is good. (Just wondering, what language do you speak).

Second off, AA is Alliance Affiliation, which is changed via your nation edit page.

Sub 1000K is being under 1000 Nation Strength, which is built up via Infra, tech, military, you get the idea.

if people judge my value on proficiency of language, i have no need of those people.

my native language is shuri-naha dialect of uchinaaguchi. we spell it 沖縄 [ウチナーグチ]. 

it is a language in danger of language death after systematic linguicide campaign by japan.

i also speak okinawan dialect of japanese, some of tokyo dialect, am study english. i study some german, is

blame that on girl i meet and i like to trip to germany. good chocolate and kirsch to drink there.

is not end purpose of alliance bribery to exploit who is bribed?

if people judge my value on proficiency of language, i have no need of those people.

my native language is shuri-naha dialect of uchinaaguchi. we spell it 沖縄 [ウチナーグチ]. 

it is a language in danger of language death after systematic linguicide campaign by japan.

i also speak okinawan dialect of japanese, some of tokyo dialect, am study english. i study some german, is

blame that on girl i meet and i like to trip to germany. good chocolate and kirsch to drink there.

Most of the alliances do not offer "Bribes". Most of them are legit. You can trust alliances that have moderate size (40-80) because they are the ones that offer the best protection, pay the most attention to you and allow you to be very active.

There are a lot of alliances where after joining and going through some "steps', you don't need to do much of anything but watch your nation. The incentives of spending that bit of time is worth it. Alliances promise protection and offer tons of growth potential.

Good luck.

Tom is right insofar as saying that most Alliances do have strict rules hwen it comes to recuitment and the like. However, he is wrong when he suggests that it would take several months to reach 1k Nation Strength (1000k is actually 1 million). All you need is a few sucessful tech trades, and you can pass that milestone with ease. The problem for independent nations isn't so much having a difficult time gaining strength, as keeping their gains in the face of raiders and rogues.

There are wars everywhere, so now isn't a good time to try and join most Alliances; some actually have bans on accepting new members during the conflict, and if you get caught in the cross-fire, it would take you a lot longer to build up your nation. Luckily, the war also means that non-allied nations will have a better chance to grow and develop, before needing to join an Alliance.

Good luck with sorting through all that alliance spam and finding an accepting home. You may need it.

Monarch order doesnt require anything. you join and do their tech deals. they give you three million to join. they have great leadership. i was a member. they are fun and easy laid back allaince with no flag no requirements.

OMG. So that alliance does not require you to fill out any application? So essentially that is a alliance of ghosts?

OMG. So that alliance does not require you to fill out any application? So essentially that is a alliance of ghosts?

No, they're not an alliance of ghosts.  If an alliance defines a member as anyone on their AA, then they are all full members.  Yes, that system makes it hard to manage things, but ghosts are by definition nations that an alliance doesn't consider to be members; in this case, the alliance in question would consider them to be members.

You actually write very well in English, especially for someone whose native language is so different from English.  I dare Tom Riddle to go learn any dialect of Japanese and then try to type in it, I'm sure he'd have a much harder time doing that than you are doing with English.

No, they're not an alliance of ghosts.  If an alliance defines a member as anyone on their AA, then they are all full members.  Yes, that system makes it hard to manage things, but ghosts are by definition nations that an alliance doesn't consider to be members; in this case, the alliance in question would consider them to be members.

You actually write very well in English, especially for someone whose native language is so different from English.  I dare Tom Riddle to go learn any dialect of Japanese and then try to type in it, I'm sure he'd have a much harder time doing that than you are doing with English.

I have no need for Japenese language. SO I will pass. As for your first post, yes but if a alliance does not require you to register, they are porly managed and needs to be changed..

I have no need for the Japanese language, so I will pass. As for your first post, yes but if an alliance does not require you to register, they are poorly managed and need to be changed.

Because your past alliances are the diamond example on how to correctly manage an alliance :psyduck:

I changed your typos in the quote because they were annoying me, on an unrelated note.

Edit: Missed two on the first glance :facepalm:
Edited by Zacharias

Because your past alliances are the diamond example on how to correctly manage an alliance :psyduck:

I changed your typos in the quote because they were annoying me, on an unrelated note.

Edit: Missed two on the first glance :facepalm:

2 of my past alliances got over 5 and one over 10. Remember I was the one who SUCCESFULLY took over the Social Democratic Union and Succesfully merged them with the GPF.

Oh my god.  they do have a forum. but its not a requirement for joining. If you talk to them. they can sign you up on the forums. or you can do it yourself. its a easy going allaince.

2 of my past alliances got over 5 and one over 10. Remember I was the one who SUCCESFULLY took over the Social Democratic Union and Succesfully merged them with the GPF.

wowowowow small allainces merging.

Edited by Thugnationleader

and SUCCESSFULLY got his ass whooped ;)

Don't listen to this fool. There are many alliances out there that have a pretty lenient application process, but building your nation will require some work and that's where good alliances like The Imperial Order come in and help you out in creating a mega nation within a few months with great guides :)

Lol took over? You were MoD to begin with when you merged IAFG into them. Then when the alliance was in chaos you declared war on an alliance whose strength wasn't even 1,000. Then you disbanded the already declining cluster fuck of the SDU, then you left for the GPF, which you left shortly after.

I succesfully ran a coupe against the SDU, OVER 30 FRIGGEN NATIONS. Not easy and I was succesful.

A coup involves more than one person. If not, you are just a rogue. I don't even remember you having more than 1 target, so don't play it like you are some magnificent person, when in all honesty you are just a simple troll.

and SUCCESSFULLY got his ass whooped ;)

Best post in the topic

Nah man. I am the most elite, most awesome and most best (Sweet grammer I know) CN Player in the History of CN!

Most annoying would be more like it

Lol took over? You were MoD to begin with when you merged IAFG into them. Then when the alliance was in chaos you declared war on an alliance whose strength wasn't even 1,000. Then you disbanded the already declining cluster fuck of the SDU, then you left for the GPF, which you left shortly after.

A coup involves more than one person. If not, you are just a rogue. I don't even remember you having more than 1 target, so don't play it like you are some magnificent person, when in all honesty you are just a simple troll.

Best post in the topic

Most annoying would be more like it

Oh no you didnt! Look, I and multiple other nations succesfully overthrew the tyrranicall dictatorship put in place by partyanimal and succesfully merged them with the GPF, 23 of the nations out of the 32 COMPLIED and joined the GPF, I on the otherhand rerolled.

i am begin to debate if i wish to be part of this community.

you are act like toddlers.

this thread was not about ego or who did what to who and was wrong.

Don't judge us all this way.  It's pretty much just Riddle and people who respond to Riddle. 

Don't judge us all this way.  It's pretty much just Riddle and people who respond to Riddle. 

Not true. You my friend just responded to me by responding to him when HE responded to me so you just indited yourself.

Back on topic, join the best alliance you can find, just dont join a sanctioned one.