Seven Years of Neutrality!

Kurdanak

Happy birthday!

Everyone plays differently and has fun in their own way.  If you're having fun with what you're doing that is all that counts.

I can only second that!

Only a bit of a shame we haven't seen your declaration of neutralty yet in this war. I'm still kinda looking forward to that!

cheers and happy birthday :)

Haven't been here the past 7 years; can't say for certain I'll be here for the next 7 years; but the time I've spent within the GPA has shown me that it's an awesome alliance - one of solidity, integrity, and loyalty to one another and to its principles.

o7

Congrats guys!  One of the few neutrals that's done it right unlike TDO or GOP who just harbors people who just jump AA to war.

Your statement would suggest that the GOP allow such actions, and we do not.

Congratulations on 7 years GPA. :)

Congrats on 7 years of neutrality on Bob!

EDIT: Also, Apriland should have made it into the Hall of Fame, if for no other reason than being one of the few names I recognized. And why wasn't AS IV (or was it VII) not nominated? He'd be one of the few others I'd recognize/recall from back in the day.

Edited by Farnsworth

I don't like your alliance, what it stands for or what it contributes to this planet, but I guess if you consider doing absolutely nothing for seven whole years as something to be proud of then congratulations.

I totally agree with this sentiment. 

Congrats on 7 years of neutrality on Bob!

EDIT: Also, Apriland should have made it into the Hall of Fame, if for no other reason than being one of the few names I recognized. And why wasn't AS IV (or was it VII) not nominated? He'd be one of the few others I'd recognize/recall from back in the day.

April was nominated, but she didn't get enough votes: maybe next year.
AS VI is already there (since last year).