An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never has the term "grasping at straws" ever been more appropriate.

Hey GOONS, wanna slap hands?

Sure I love slapping hands!! HIGH FIVE!!

And to DoorNail, just a hint, there were a lot of reasons for us to make peace with Kaskus. There were a lot of reasons for us to let you go. If you notice there is no pressure anywhere from anyone this time around to allow Kaskus and yourself to go. People thought we were being bullies the first time around. If you notice some people have changed their minds and realize we were responding to events, not being the evil GOONS we are made out to be. They see through your crap now.

edit: I should make myself clear I suppose. I think Kaskus is hysterical. They have no idea when to quit. I think they make poor decisons, but it doesnt make it any less funny. I thoguht it was funny when we were fighting them and they got constant aid from NEW and as soon as their nations were beat down 3 more NEW nations would jump to the KASKUS AA to begin it again literally every week.

I think NSO has done a remarkable job beating the living crap out of Kaskus as well. It takes a lot of reserve to keep on keeping on the face of an enemy that literally does not know when or how to quit. I even think a few NSO members can look back at our war with Kaskus and go "Damn they werent kidding when they said this isnt your normal micro." My respect level for NSO has never been higher than it is right now. They are sticking to their guns and their allies are backing them up. Thats what this game is all about.

As for you, I hope they crush you. We let you off light because your whining here on the forums got public opinion turned against us since it was the first time you did something stupid. PPO saved you from us by being very professional and diplomatic. This time people see you are doing the same damn thing, jamming yourself into a situation in the incorrect way and then crying when you get punched in the face for it. You are the next Methrage, and hopefully you will be as obsolete as he is by the time this is done. No one is taking you seriously again and I doubt NSO will allow PPO to come to your rescue as we did.

Enjoy your beating.

Edited by KenMorningstar

Hi five bro, now you see first hand the nature of the stupidity GOONS has fought for years.

Let's join forces and rid the world of stupidity. Cheers to that boys!

Hi fives all around! :wub:

@DoorNail: Thank you for sealing the coffin of your grave, you have now gone above and beyond what was thought you could accomplish and by god I find it hilarious. Please continue.

The issue of this thread being NSO declaring war on an alliance that happens to be under the protection of PPO, who is currently at war with VE. I didn't think it was that difficult to make that bridge, even for a GOON..

Please PPO declare on NSO.

The idea of NSO and VE inadvertently fighting together would be pretty humorous. 

We did not owe TSL any communications period. We didn't even owe PPO any. I gave them to Lurunin as a curteousy towards my upcoming actions.

The words were on the wall plain and simple, DO NOT AID KASKUS. The expansion of NPO and SL were due to aid towards Kaskus.

I don't know about you, but I'm seeing a pattern emerging around the idea of aiding Kaskus.

I don't get it. As a Kaskus member, what is NSO's position towards aiding Kaskus?

The idea of NSO and VE inadvertently fighting together would be pretty humorous. 

No it wouldn't shut up and go away.

Edited by Pollard

And to think of all the terrible things in the world...

First you make me like GOONS now there is the chance I'll be getting in bed with VE. OH WOE IS ME!!!!!!

||By executive order of Pollard the Gracious Divine Overlord

I have appointed myself join Viceroy of Kaskus and TSL. The changes I have already made to Kaskus will remain the same, however I will make new ones to TSL.

1. The protectorate treaty with PPO is hereby cancelled. This is not the result of any bad blood between TSL and PPO, it is merely an attempt to stop the spread of stupidity flowing from TSL and Kaskus to PPO. I hope PPO will understand in this matter.

2. You are all kicked out.

3. You will sacrifice one goat per sunrise to the great lord Pollard. If the sun does not rise, you are exempt from this and may do with the goat what you please.

4. You will address me as Supreme Viceroy Pollard, Pollard the Divine or Pollard the Hot Princess.

||Signed, Supreme Viceroy Pollard, Admiral of the Flotilla, Sprinkler of the Pixie Dust and Destiny Hero.

||By executive order of Pollard the Gracious Divine Overlord

I have appointed myself join Viceroy of Kaskus and TSL. The changes I have already made to Kaskus will remain the same, however I will make new ones to TSL.

1. The protectorate treaty with PPO is hereby cancelled. This is not the result of any bad blood between TSL and PPO, it is merely an attempt to stop the spread of stupidity flowing from TSL and Kaskus to PPO. I hope PPO will understand in this matter.

2. You are all kicked out.

3. You will sacrifice one goat per sunrise to the great lord Pollard. If the sun does not rise, you are exempt from this and may do with the goat what you please.

4. You will address me as Supreme Viceroy Pollard, Pollard the Divine or Pollard the Hot Princess.

||Signed, Supreme Viceroy Pollard, Admiral of the Flotilla, Sprinkler of the Pixie Dust and Destiny Hero.

Another idiot in the house. PPO please smack some sense into tSL and then do so to NSO

Hi five bro, now you see first hand the nature of the stupidity in GOONS for years.

fixed that for you, you're welcome :)

what I find hilarious is that GOONS couldn't beat Kaskus, even after calling in allies and now NSO is doing the same thing, you can pretend that calling in allies for help with a micro alliance makes you look cool and stuff, but the reality of it is, you both suck and clearly can't whip your way out of a wet paper bag.

somebody mentioned me crying?  lol, I'm actually in tears from laughing so hard at the denial and lies being spewed out here. You two should merge, that way we can all laugh at one big joke, instead of two smaller ones. :D

Another idiot in the house. PPO please smack some sense into tSL and then do so to NSO

Hah someone obviously is too serious. Please get over yourself.

fixed that for you, you're welcome :)

what I find hilarious is that GOONS couldn't beat Kaskus, even after calling in allies and now NSO is doing the same thing, you can pretend that calling in allies for help with a micro alliance makes you look cool and stuff, but the reality of it is, you both suck and clearly can't whip your way out of a wet paper bag.

somebody mentioned me crying?  lol, I'm actually in tears from laughing so hard at the denial and lies being spewed out here. You two should merge, that way we can all laugh at one big joke, instead of two smaller ones. :D

Wow, he really is gripping at straws here, its like he doesn't have a clue as to whats going on.

Careful there old friend, it's ok to let goons stick their nose into affairs that don't concern them, but it's not ok for anyone else... evidently.

But don't worry, they seem to have a lot of difficulty beating up micro alliances, so you should be good to state your opinions. ;)

I think the only people who truly believe we are evil and tyrannical and that we are losing are the group of friends who consider themselves Kaskus, TSL and the like. It seems they want to stick together through thick and thin which is fine, but delusions will only carry one so far.

Here's to blowing up rogues!

I think the only people who truly believe we are evil and tyrannical and that we are losing are the group of friends who consider themselves Kaskus, TSL and the like. It seems they want to stick together through thick and thin which is fine, but delusions will only carry one so far.

Here's to blowing up rogues!

The problem with your argument in this quote, is that rogues attack not defend. Although asshattery and instigating are not uncommon between rivals, it was you who chose to use military and aggression.

The problem with your argument in this quote, is that rogues attack not defend. Although asshattery and instigating are not uncommon between rivals, it was you who chose to use military and aggression.

Actually it went more like "Yo dude what are you gonna do about it?!"

To which we smiled and did something about it.

Don't you have a war to lose?

War to lose? sure! Should we be expecting the big and mighty NSO to come help out in the effort? I mean you have three treaties, with two on = and one with NG. Surely you could enter on one side or are you too busy dealing with two micros now? Edited by Gingervites

The issue of this thread is DoorNail AGAIN starting things and whining about it after he gets smacked in the face. NSOs response was correct. Destroy the alliance.

If your protection extends to overt acts of war during an ongoing conflict then you shoudl rethink your protection treaties.

Normally you would say "Hey if this idiot decided to aid an Alliance in an active war, have at him, the protection is acancelled based on their aggressive actions."

But its your thing to do whatever you want.

NSO is in the right here.

So, I just want to make sure that I get my facts straight here. There are a lot of posts and I don't have enough of an attention span to read through them all:

1. NSO declares war on Kaskus
  2. TSL, a treatied alliance with Kaskus, sends aid to Kaskus
  3. NSO is declares war on TSL for sending aid to Kaskus

Is that about right? I know that you declaring on them is a valid CB, but I really don't why NSO is so appalled by their actions. It's a customary and expected act for an alliance to send aid to a treatied alliance that has had acts of aggression committed against them. And yes, I think the majority of Planet Bob would agree that you are the aggressors because we don't buy into the arguments that defending alliance mates is aggression.

So, I just want to make sure that I get my facts straight here. There are a lot of posts and I don't have enough of an attention span to read through them all:

Is that about right? I know that you declaring on them is a valid CB, but I really don't why NSO is so appalled by their actions. It's a customary and expected act for an alliance to send aid to a treatied alliance that has had acts of aggression committed against them. And yes, I think the majority of Planet Bob would agree that you are the aggressors because we don't buy into the arguments that defending alliance mates is aggression.

TSL seems "appalled" that they were attacked for doing something that NSO has, time and time again, repeated that they would attack people for, that is a recognized CB by virtually everybody on this planet. We just find that really stupid.

TSL seems "appalled" that they were attacked for doing something that NSO has, time and time again, repeated that they would attack people for, that is a recognized CB by virtually everybody on this planet. We just find that really stupid.

One can see where you find the situation "stupid", because you've been lied to.

A perfect example of how the conversation went on my end is the PM that Rayvon posted of mine that I sent to him, read it and then tell us all that my tone was instigating and aggressive, you honestly can't because it wasn't and I maintained a polite and neutral like attitude, until I understood that Rayvon would have nothing to do with or discuss anything other than a Kaskus "surrender". It went downhill from there as I felt that I was talking to a stump after that, Rayvon is dead set in getting a victory to boast about and for him to say different is a lie.

edit..to mention the aid is just an attempt to cover his ass, Rayvon is smart enough to distinguish between somebody that came out of nowhere to assist in a peace process and somebody that sent aid to instigate the war further. For him to suggest that the aid is the only reason for this DoW is simply not true. I'm almost certain, that if I'd have agreed with Rayvon and promised to go to Kaskus and tried to talk them into surrendering, there'd be no DoW on TSL.

Edited by DoorNail

One can see where you find the situation "stupid", because you've been lied to.

A perfect example of how the conversation went on my end is the PM that Rayvon posted of mine that I sent to him, read it and then tell us all that my tone was [b]instigating and aggressive[/b], you honestly can't because it wasn't and I maintained a [b]polite and neutral like attitude[/b], until I understood that Rayvon would have nothing to do with or discuss anything other than a Kaskus "surrender". It went downhill from there as I felt that I was talking to a stump after that, Rayvon is dead set in getting a victory to boast about and for him to say different is a lie.

You behave like one of these in this thread. I'm sure we all can guess which.

I really do feel sorry for Ace for having to deal with this. He seems like a good guy and doesn't really deserve the beating you brought to him. I feel sorry for the rest of The Shadow Legacy as well, for having to hide in peace because your stubbornness. Have you considered apologizing to the people that look to you as a leader? Because I know if I had such a devastatingly incompetent leader, I would like an apology! Luckily for me, the leader of my alliance isn't like you.

If Kaskus acted in any customary or expected way this war would never have happened.  And I do not think any alliance on Planet Bob would have shown the patience NSO has shown through this entire thing.  And aiding an alliance at war has long been an act of war on Planet Bob.  NSO even warned what would happen after NEW did it.