Operation: Riddle Storm

LexLuthor18

The Killuminati Empire has declared war on Tom Riddle of Dark Mark.

CB: Treachery, being annoying, and just being a general piece of shit.

Description: I tried to stick up for him, but he stabbed me in the back. I will bomb him into ZI, anyone who wants to join may join. My objective is ZI and I will accept nothing less. May the good lord have mercy on him, because I surely won't

Edited by LexLuthor18

What because I told GOONS about your dasterdly plan which would only burn in flames? You should thank me for not getting yourselfs ZIed.

Seriously guys, are four low teir nations really going to destroy GOONS? I think not.

Don't try to bring GOONS into this, I am going to destroy you. I saw the thread, they don't care about anything you have said.

Edited by LexLuthor18

The Killuminati Empire has declared war on Tom Riddle of Dark Mark.

CB: Treachery and being annoying.

Description: I tried to stick up for him, but he stabbed me in the back. I will bomb him into ZI, anyone who wants to join may join. My objective is ZI and I will accept nothing less. May the good lord have mercy on him, because I surely won't

Plus your last line there, "May the good lord have mercy on him, because i surely won't" Is so cliche. Write your own material once in a while.

Wow, Tom, don't act like you are such a good guy yourself for reporting the raid, because you framed Lord and I for being involved in this whole mess. Thankfully we avoided it, to your disappointment I am sure.

How did I frame you? You guys had nothing to do with it.

Weren't you suppose to delete? Oh yeah, forgot you are doing your pitiful crusade against GOONS.

If Tom already rerolled once, you honestly think Zi'ing him will make him quite playing? You are just feeding Tom's "Trolling".

Edited by Zacharias

Weren't you suppose to delete? Oh yeah, forgot you are doing your pitiful crusade against GOONS.

If Tom already rerolled once, you honestly think Zi'ing him will make him quite playing? You are just feeding Tom's "Trolling".

If he comes back I'll ZI him again. I was going to delete until I saw an oppurtunity to strike.